Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Aenima99x.

I see an Aeon mod (when i gets released) is about to show library stat's on the home page http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=54990

I tested this, but dropped it due to performance issues on the xbox.

But i still have all the sql queries. if you want them i'll pm them to you.
Yeah go ahead and send them over and I'll see what I can do. Thanks!
Aenima99x Wrote:I don't feel like the skin can keep it's integrity if something like this was added. In my opinion, it would just clutter up the views. The only view I'd even consider adding it to would be Fanart.

Yes, also MediaInfo2 -- both cleanly & elegantly without breaking the "aesthetic" of this skin.
the 3rd -poster wrap- can be considered to clutter things a little.
But I added a fade to 2 & 3 (60/70%) so they do not "dominate" the foreground

If i am the only one that feels this is essential, ill continue haking on my own

1. FanArt ...

2. MediaInfo2 (smallVidInfo only! w/ fade )
Image Image

3.on poster wrap (smallVidInfo only! w/ fade )
Image Image
Im using a xbox as my media center i love this skin (never cared for the original media stream)

But the
plot
description
weather
about everything except the home menu is to small
how can i make them larger
nate1579 Wrote:Im using a xbox as my media center i love this skin (never cared for the original media stream)

But the
plot
description
weather
about everything except the home menu is to small
how can i make them larger

What font are you using? Check in Settings/Appearance
The Default font should be big enough, the Arial is kind of small
zosky Wrote:Yes, also MediaInfo2 -- both cleanly & elegantly without breaking the "aesthetic" of this skin.
the 3rd -poster wrap- can be considered to clutter things a little.
But I added a fade to 2 & 3 (60/70%) so they do not "dominate" the foreground

If i am the only one that feels this is essential, ill continue haking on my own

1. FanArt ...

2. MediaInfo2 (smallVidInfo only! w/ fade )
Image Image

3.on poster wrap (smallVidInfo only! w/ fade )
Image Image

I'm afraid you're own your own here, I've decided not to add it in. Sorry.
Aenima99x Wrote:Thanks for the heads up Ronie. Do you know by chance if there's a Trac ticket or status about the xbmctex issue? I guess in the meantime, I'll just fire up my windows vm and make the xpr there.

I've updated both my Linux pc and the xbox to the latest available svn versions yesterday
and the texture corruption is still there.

Trac ticket created: http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/6946
Aenima99x Wrote:I'm afraid you're own your own here, I've decided not to add it in. Sorry.

hey, thanks for being nice about it... we agree to disagree.
this is the beauty of openSource. i've done it myself
& after i update to your most recent ver... i'll do it again Cool

im just totally blown away that more people don't find this is a priority
thanks for hearing me out
On this skin, are the flags included in the textures.xpr? I'm trying to change the mp3 flag that gets used and it isn't in the media folder. Any help would be great cheers guys.
kulprit Wrote:On this skin, are the flags included in the textures.xpr? I'm trying to change the mp3 flag that gets used and it isn't in the media folder. Any help would be great cheers guys.

Yes, they are all in textures. So if you want to use a different one you have 2 options. Take it out of textures and replace it with yours. Or just change this line in IncludesCodecFlagging.xml.

<texture>flagging/video/mp3.png</texture>
change it to
<texture>mp3.png</texture>
and put your .png file in the media folder of the skin.

What image do you prefer? Just curious. I'm a flag whore/nazi.
Cheers for that SlaveUnit, just doing some work on using this skin on my xbox with meta data extraction.

I like this mp3 flag more

Edit: That actually looks a little small in the skin, it is the surrounds or is mediastream resizing it. The size is right for aeon.
Gotcha. So yeah you can change any of the flags that way to suite your tastes.

"Edit: That actually looks a little small in the skin, it is the surrounds or is mediastream resizing it. The size is right for aeon."
Yeah you will have to play with the sizing. Im pretty sure its the border around the png file. So try cropping it.
Awesome work. Smile

One thing I've noticed is that:

When you have fanart enabled in TV shows, if you goto a show that has no fanart, it very often seems to display the fanart of the last show you were in that DID have fanart.

Anyone else seen this? (running the latest ver and it happened on the previous release too).
It might be a nice addition to include a version/release data in the system info screen for the version of the mod. That way, you can tell at a glance what version you have and folks can tell if they need to get an updated version as the great new features are added.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49