Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hitcher Wrote:Doh, thanks again for your help.

Seeing as I've mapped it to a single button you'd need to be able to mp a button ID to the keymap.xml.

I don't think it's possible but I've asked here.

In fact if you have mapped it to a button then that does mean I can run the theme in kiosk mode and just change views with that one button yes?
Themes finally added and separate Night/Light Floor control

Outstanding work.
Really made the skin even better.

Have you thought about messing with the Music part of the skin? I would love to see a more cover oriented view type (maybe a bigger coverflow), so all the album art can really pop.

Nevertheless. superb work.
Discaciate Wrote:Outstanding work.
Really made the skin even better.

Have you thought about messing with the Music part of the skin? I would love to see a more cover oriented view type (maybe a bigger coverflow), so all the album art can really pop.

Nevertheless. superb work.

I am looking foreward to the genre artwork in music myself Smile
If anyone is confused like me the new themes are on page 1 not on github unless I missed something Huh

Just been scratching my head for 10mins wondering why git pull didn't give me new themes lol

Edit : I'm getting corrupt files (unexpected end of archive) for PitchBlackTextures & ReptileAeonTextures tried downloading three times Eek

BlackTextures is fine though Smile
>>X<<' Wrote:If anyone is confused like me the new themes are on page 1 not on github unless I missed something Huh

Just been scratching my head for 10mins wondering why git pull didn't give me new themes lol

Edit : I'm getting corrupt files (unexpected end of archive) for PitchBlackTextures & ReptileAeonTextures tried downloading three times Eek

Same here Eek
>>X<<' Wrote:If anyone is confused like me the new themes are on page 1 not on github unless I missed something Huh

I had to download them seperatly but I didn't get any corrupt files, all working like a charm (and Blacks textures still are the best).
I just tried downloading sep 4 times now...stops after 10-12 meg Confused
Any luck on genre posters?
Any reason for not putting the new textures on GitHub (are you hitting the size limit perhaps)?
Hitcher,
Can you add 'Files' (so it opens tvshows source in files mode) to the TV Shows submenu?

this would be great, thx
warwon Wrote:Any luck on genre posters?
Soon.
oo_void Wrote:Any reason for not putting the new textures on GitHub (are you hitting the size limit perhaps)?
That's mainly the reason (it's nearly 150MB with them and I thought I was limited to 100MB).
Livin Wrote:Hitcher,
Can you add 'Files' (so it opens tvshows source in files mode) to the TV Shows submenu?

this would be great, thx
On the list.
I'm lost. How do I install these new themes? I'm guessing have to move them in some folder somewhere...media?
I think you are supposed to add them to the "media" folder.
thesoulhacker Wrote:I'm lost. How do I install these new themes? I'm guessing have to move them in some folder somewhere...media?

Yes, just drop the xpr file you want to use into media and then select it in settings/appearance /theme.