Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
radioactivetoy Wrote:I have a problem with the movie info page. When I click "fanart" or "thumb" buttons the image selection windows can't be seen (in fact, it apears a microsecond and then it seems it as it is a layer under the info window)

Has anybody experienced this problem?

Thanks
Not happening here.
Hitcher Wrote:Not happening here.

Is there anything I can do to debug this problem on my computer?
I'm using latest xbmc cvs build from ppa on ununtu 9.04.
Thanks
mindweaver Wrote:In the video section you can select the movie folder and pull up the context menu and choose "Set as standard" Then it will go to that folder when you hit VIDEOS from your home menu in the future.

I'll give that a try when I get home tonight, thanks in advance.
For gods sake github is shit to download from it really is.
garyi Wrote:For gods sake github is shit to download from it really is.
I can only agree
with github yes I have my problems
garyi Wrote:For gods sake github is shit to download from it really is.

I would agree as far as downloading the Zip or Tar which is prone to corruption Zip more than Tar in my experience

But using git bash or git gui I've never had a problem very convenient how hard is it to just type git pull to get an update
I downloaded the zip or tar before and had a lot of problems. Now I use git Bash and it works more than perfect... and I don't have to download all the files every time.

Use Git Bash instead! Smile
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=49958
With this url instead: http://github.com/Hitcher/aeon/tree/master
When running this mod I cannot seem to change the home menu wallpapers. They are just permanently black. How do I change these?
ok i will look at the little git and bash him.
I've been trying to modify the media flag for SD to instead show 480p. I have copied the 480p.png to sd.png in the \flags directory but it still shows the SD flag when viewing movies. What png should I modifiy instead so that it spits out the 480p flag for instead of the SD flag?

awesome MOD btw ...Thanks for working on it..
uncertainty Wrote:I've been trying to modify the media flag for SD to instead show 480p. I have copied the 480p.png to sd.png in the \flags directory but it still shows the SD flag when viewing movies. What png should I modifiy instead so that it spits out the 480p flag for instead of the SD flag?

awesome MOD btw ...Thanks for working on it..

It should be just the 480.png file. The p/i files are not used and left from the original Aeon skin.

@Hitcher: I see you added the new AAC file but it looks like you named it aacp.png instead of aac.png (and overwriting the old one).
ccMatrix Wrote:It should be just the 480.png file. The p/i files are not used and left from the original Aeon skin.

Duh thx, the .png files are hard to see when browsing.....
Movie Zone Wrote:When running this mod I cannot seem to change the home menu wallpapers. They are just permanently black. How do I change these?
ccMatrix Wrote:@Hitcher: I see you added the new AAC file but it looks like you named it aacp.png instead of aac.png (and overwriting the old one).
Sorted but in my defense the original was named aacp.png. Wink
Removed Square/Poster options from Video List Views
Icons now keep their aspect ratio

Hitcher Wrote:Image

LaughLaughLaugh
you mad me fall from my chair