Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
esteyo Wrote:anyone?

Flags work fine for me in Wall View with latest Git. Make certain you have the option enabled for both flags and the Wall View (There is an option for the new wall view in advanced settings).
Hey guys, I've been using the "XBMC_for_Windows-9.04.1-repack2.exe" with Auriga and a bunch of mods I collected from the forums.

I want to upgrade mainly to use Aeon Hitched. So I downloaded all the files outlined in the first post here however "22528 from SVN" does not play my movies. I start a movie and nothing happen and if I start again I get a message that playback failed. This happened on three different computers.

Is "22528 from SVN" the latest SVN you guys are using, if not can you point me to one that you are using.

Also I noticed that the media flags are different, so for audio for example (see screenie) it just shows 5.1 instead of Doubly 5.1 (like in the screenshots on the first page or with Auriga and repack2). It also does not show any of the studios. For my flags I use mediainfoplus and I have "Extract Media Metadata Information" enabled.

Here is the error message for the playback. Now if I use repack2 or an svn that I had before (for example 22516) it plays fine.
Here when i try to play a movie nothing happens at all and if I click on it a couple of times I get this message.

Thanks for the help.
Hitcher Wrote:'Alternate Multiplex View' in the settings.

Thanks Hitcher Smile
Not sure if it's been mentioned yet or not, but has anyone else noticed on movies with multiple parts playback from the recently added list is not possible?

Quote:02:43:59 T:3042338704 M:555204608 ERROR: XBMC.PlayMedia could not play media: stack:///media/key/Movies/Memento/wthd-memento-cd1.avi , /media/key/Movies/Memento/wthd-memento-cd2.avi

I tried poking through the thread but i stopped searching after 30 or so pages. >.<
I have had this a few times with it not playing the movies when you click to play them. ( plays audio) from a CD.. but not movies.. what I did which is not so tech savy, but worked for me.. is that I reinstalled everything from scratch, meaning I removed everything user profile database.. Not a great soultion, but it worked for me.. maybe try to step down one build.. if you are using the nightly builds.. I have also done that .. with success..

Sorry if it is kind of non informative but it is what I did as a non tech user..
hope it helps

boxterduke Wrote:Hey guys, I've been using the "XBMC_for_Windows-9.04.1-repack2.exe" with Auriga and a bunch of mods I collected from the forums.

I want to upgrade mainly to use Aeon Hitched. So I downloaded all the files outlined in the first post here however "22528 from SVN" does not play my movies. I start a movie and nothing happen and if I start again I get a message that playback failed. This happened on three different computers.

Is "22528 from SVN" the latest SVN you guys are using, if not can you point me to one that you are using.

Also I noticed that the media flags are different, so for audio for example (see screenie) it just shows 5.1 instead of Doubly 5.1 (like in the screenshots on the first page or with Auriga and repack2). It also does not show any of the studios. For my flags I use mediainfoplus and I have "Extract Media Metadata Information" enabled.

Here is the error message for the playback. Now if I use repack2 or an svn that I had before (for example 22516) it plays fine.
Here when i try to play a movie nothing happens at all and if I click on it a couple of times I get this message.

Thanks for the help.
Stick with XBMC-Rev22516 for now as later builds are unstable.
Livin Wrote:Hitcher,
Can you add a button for R.Slideshow in the Photos screen?

Please Smile
yunti Wrote:I really like this view for TV seasons. (ie not repeating season tv covers for small number of seasons) Does anyone know how I enable it?
Thanks

Image[/

Hitcher Wrote:'Alternate Multiplex View' in the settings.

Thanks for the reply but I couldn't get this to work unfortunately. If I changed to alternate multiplex view (for seasons/episodes) then I didn't see any perceptible change from the original - or at least it didn't stop the season icons showing in a loop and change it to showing them only once as per the picture above.

Am I doing something wrong here? What does the alternate multiplex view do?
thanks
Is it possible to set up the main menu to have direct access to video plugins? I think I did see some post with a screenshot of this a while ago where they had direct access to the bbc iplayer from the main menu but can't find it now.

This would be pretty much ideal for me, eg having an item in the main menu called something like "Online TV" that then had all the video plugins in it directly would be ideal.

At the moment the video plugins are too buried away within the videos section for easy access.

Is something like this already built into Aeon/Hitcher that I'm not aware of?

Thanks.
Does this skin/mod work on XBMC Windows fairly well? Any differences (speed?) from the Linux version?
sofakng Wrote:Does this skin/mod work on XBMC Windows fairly well? Any differences (speed?) from the Linux version?

Yes. No.
Hitcher Wrote:Stick with XBMC-Rev22516 for now as later builds are unstable.
Thanks for the help, just a question then, how come you have 22528 listed as the version to download if it is buggy?

Another question, I got the Studio flags to work by just leaving the Studio name alone.
<studio>Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation</studio>
instead of
<studio>Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation / SDp / / MPEG Audio / 1ch / </studio>

Now I use Mediainfoplus to download all the movie information, is there an option in it to modify the nfos to list just the studio?
I hate to have to go to all of my 242 movies and change them manually

Thanks
NVM, I found what I have to disable in mediainfoplus. I had the setting "support skin based flagging" enabled, once I disabled it and reloaded a couple movies, the studio tags showed up. Now this is just a test PC I play around when it is slow at work (it is today Smile ) but I will check when I get home.

I got one more question but will post it when I get home with screenshots as it is easier to show it than explain it.

Great skin btw, I love it. That is why I'm spending all this time to get it to work.

Thanks again Hitcher.
yunti Wrote:Thanks for the reply but I couldn't get this to work unfortunately. If I changed to alternate multiplex view (for seasons/episodes) then I didn't see any perceptible change from the original - or at least it didn't stop the season icons showing in a loop and change it to showing them only once as per the picture above.

Am I doing something wrong here? What does the alternate multiplex view do?
thanks
Sorry, I forgot you have to enable it for Movies as well when using Posters.
boxterduke Wrote:Thanks for the help, just a question then, how come you have 22528 listed as the version to download if it is buggy?
edit: nevermind, i don't want to be grumpy.