Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hitcher Wrote:You'll never guess.Wink

haha.. found ya. as we have some games in common, maybe we can have a play some day Wink
I really like the combined kit thanks for your help hitcher!

Just one thing I don't like, its the cog thing in the view when you are adjusting lip sync, looks totally out of style to the rest of the skins.

But hey ho, minor issue.
anyone else having issues with the latest version not displaying text for IMDB ratings? i have it checked, and where it used to give a number score, it now is back to stars no matter what the settings. Also, how do you exit the popup that will come up for various reasons such as; when updating your library and trying to edit the title of a movie, it will pop up "cannot edit while search is running" and then you cant get the box to go away without shutting down XBMC... anyone know?

Thanks
azido Wrote:haha.. found ya. as we have some games in common, maybe we can have a play some day Wink
As if I ever have time to play. Rolleyes
Patrick33 Wrote:anyone else having issues with the latest version not displaying text for IMDB ratings? i have it checked, and where it used to give a number score, it now is back to stars no matter what the settings. Also, how do you exit the popup that will come up for various reasons such as; when updating your library and trying to edit the title of a movie, it will pop up "cannot edit while search is running" and then you cant get the box to go away without shutting down XBMC... anyone know?

Thanks
Text isn't added yet.

Press 'Esc', it's because you haven't scanned anything to the Library yet.
zwat Wrote:hmm this ain't working too good for me. have a 2hrs old svn and dl the gib 3hrs ago. put all three theme packs in the skin that i called aeon hitcher. i can swap between em but no changes. the media flags don't update after starting a movie. the movie uses a long time to start. seems like everything in xbmc lags now.

another error i found that seems to be for all aeon versions is some movie names jumps up and overwrite the genre text in showcase view and other views.Image

so did a complete removal of xbmc and reinstalled it again with a pretty new svn. got the latest hitchers gid and installed the tracking branch origin\master and added the fonts. most problems are gone, even some library 2cd scene movie problems. however i still have that problem with some movietitles jump up over genre. anyone else have that?
zwat Wrote:so did a complete removal of xbmc and reinstalled it again with a pretty new svn. got the latest hitchers gid and installed the tracking branch origin\master and added the fonts. most problems are gone, even some library 2cd scene movie problems. however i still have that problem with some movietitles jump up over genre. anyone else have that?

That screenshot does not look right. Which scraper are you using? There shouldn't be so many without covers. And the title/genre seems to have the wrong font. Have to downloaded the new fonts from aeonproject website?
that was my old screenshot with a pretty bad version. here is a new one.
this only happend on a few of my movies.
Hitcher Wrote:As if I ever have time to play. Rolleyes

well, according to your info, at least you were online 2 days ago.. hehe. relax a bit, buddy.. noone will kill you for not modding aeon 24 hours a day Wink
The title is too high for some reason. What resolution are you running in?
Hitcher

Can you add the recent added movies/tv/movies to home screen mod. or are you waiting for the new home customization mod to come out from CF2009Huh

Also was wondering why my tv posters dont show correctly when I have checked the tv posters for multiplex option. see below

or they dont show correctly when I have them in the other mode also.

I use MIP to get the images.. amI getting the wrong ones?
Also do you have a plan to incorporate the banner plex mod

If I update your mod in my skin directory with some other mods will they be erased when I pull from git your updatesHuh
Hitcher, I see that you are messing around with the sub menu. I just have to say that I like the oroginal best, where the sub items drops down below the main items.

If you are planning on introducing the newer sub menu I hope you do it optional Smile
I just noticed two "issues" in the video OSD visible in this screenshot:

I don't know if these are issues with the texture from Black or with your mod though.

1. Can you make the "Play" button toggle between "Play" and "Pause" depending on the current state (show "Play" if the movie is paused otherwise "Pause").

2. The progress bar looks a bit odd on the right end. Is this intended or is there something wrong?
Hitcher

Want to try out your version but I would like to throw this request out there to see if its workable.
If you havent seen it yet, DuMBGuB has a MOD that incorporates a "GO BACK" icon (his is called Pitch Black). I installed his mod and I really do like it since it doesnt leave room for someone (like my wife) to not know where to go to go back. Would you be able to incorportate something like this in your version?

If you already have something like this incorporated, forgive me.

Thanks
jondr13 Wrote:Hitcher

Want to try out your version but I would like to throw this request out there to see if its workable.
If you havent seen it yet, DuMBGuB has a MOD that incorporates a "GO BACK" icon (his is called Pitch Black). I installed his mod and I really do like it since it doesnt leave room for someone (like my wife) to not know where to go to go back. Would you be able to incorportate something like this in your version?

Thanks

Can't you just copy the icon from the Pitch Black .rar into the matching location in Hitchers mod and replace the default icon with it ?
mindweaver Wrote:Hitcher, I see that you are messing around with the sub menu. I just have to say that I like the oroginal best, where the sub items drops down below the main items.

If you are planning on introducing the newer sub menu I hope you do it optional Smile
Yeah, I've added cf2009's Mod Pack for the Genre icons that everyone wanted but I'm also not keen on the newer sub-menu.
I'll have to look at it another time, too tired now.
Montellese Wrote:I just noticed two "issues" in the video OSD visible in this screenshot:

I don't know if these are issues with the texture from Black or with your mod though.

1. Can you make the "Play" button toggle between "Play" and "Pause" depending on the current state (show "Play" if the movie is paused otherwise "Pause").

2. The progress bar looks a bit odd on the right end. Is this intended or is there something wrong?
1. I did try to do this using the same setup as Music but it didn't work. Anyone else?

2. I remember seeing this when I was testing the textures out but then forgot about it. Fixed now.
jondr13 Wrote:Hitcher

Thanks
Just drop his DefaultFolderBack.png in the media folder overwriting the old one.