Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I updated my Hitched skin after being away for 2-3 weeks and amongst all the sweet changes and work that has gone on I seem to have lost 16:9 thumbs for TV Shows and Seasons in the low list view.

They are both now posters and there does not seem to be an option to revert back.
The 16:9 thumbs I have for the Shows and their respective seasons are now squashed to fit a Poster size thumb.

Has the use of 16:9 thumbs been abandoned for this view? Is it something I'll need to mod back?
I just started using the "Trailers" multiplex view and I like it a lot. But...is there a way to have the thumb that is in place of the trailer when it is not playing cycle through the extrathumbs folder? It just seems to stay on the fanart.
JEEtoP Wrote:I updated my Hitched skin after being away for 2-3 weeks and amongst all the sweet changes and work that has gone on I seem to have lost 16:9 thumbs for TV Shows and Seasons in the low list view.

They are both now posters and there does not seem to be an option to revert back.
The 16:9 thumbs I have for the Shows and their respective seasons are now squashed to fit a Poster size thumb.

Has the use of 16:9 thumbs been abandoned for this view? Is it something I'll need to mod back?
I have mentioned this in leeuws thread as i prefer the lowlist view using the 16:9 thumbs.
He has not said anything about either putting in an option for it or reverting back to them.
so in the meantime i will switch to using multiplexNo
paul Wrote:I have mentioned this in leeuws thread as i prefer the lowlist view using the 16:9 thumbs.
He has not said anything about either putting in an option for it or reverting back to them.
so in the meantime i will switch to using multiplexNo

Yeh I think the landscape thumbs fit a lot better with the 'low' look of the list keeping most of the fanart in view.

I'll have a bash at getting them back and maybe adding a switch if I can tomorrow but I can't promise anything - Hitcher, any chance of getting the landscape thumbs put back as a switchable option?
JEEtoP Wrote:Yeh I think the landscape thumbs fit a lot better with the 'low' look of the list keeping most of the fanart in view.

I'll have a bash at getting them back and maybe adding a switch if I can tomorrow but I can't promise anything - Hitcher, any chance of getting the landscape thumbs put back as a switchable option?
Let's hope somebody can do that as i would love to get the landscape thumbs back for tv shows as i really miss those.
Hitcher any chance you could have a look at the problem with the genre posters using the DVD frames as there not showing correctly, i tried to have a go myself but only made things worse sorry if it's been mentioned before.
smcnally75 Wrote:I just started using the "Trailers" multiplex view and I like it a lot. But...is there a way to have the thumb that is in place of the trailer when it is not playing cycle through the extrathumbs folder? It just seems to stay on the fanart.
It's meant to show the fanart.
paul Wrote:Hitcher any chance you could have a look at the problem with the genre posters using the DVD frames as there not showing correctly, i tried to have a go myself but only made things worse sorry if it's been mentioned before.
It's something that I've yet to look at simply because they're both other peoples mods and it makes it harder working through them.
garyi Wrote:So anyway I got it installed but the last thing I am supposed to do is select the weather folder in customise menu. Well in this release when you go there and press down to select your folder of images....

....nothing happens. It just sits there.

Groan
You are pressing 'Enter' first aren't you because it works for me.
Yes. This is a brand new install. I click enter and you get an up and down arrow, up for single image down for multi. I click up or down and it does nothing then if I click right or left it moves to the next menu

Shall I do a log thingy, will it show you anything ?
Does it work for other categories?
No. I can see the up and down. In blacks straight mod it works fine, pressing down causing the dialogue box to appear to pick your pictures.
Hitcher Wrote:It's meant to show the fanart.

It's something that I've yet to look at simply because they're both other peoples mods and it makes it harder working through them.

You are pressing 'Enter' first aren't you because it works for me.
Ok thanks i just was not sure you were aware of it as we all use our skins in different way's and don't allway's spot the faults.Smile
what about taglines next or under the movie name?
I think the anoobie mod had it as a feature.
I miss it a lot, can it be brought in?
Would be very nice.

example: Alien - >>In space no one can hear you scream<<

Nod
This is probably NOT the correct place to post this but couldn't figure out where it should. Where can I get the poster/fan art for The Watchman?
Ritzie Wrote:This is probably NOT the correct place to post this but couldn't figure out where it should. Where can I get the poster/fan art for The Watchman?

Go Here http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/13183 Smile
Ps it really should not be in this thread
Hi,

It seems that there is a problem with the naming of the movie genre images, when used on a system the is case sensitive like Linux (probably also on OSX). Making the first letter of each filename solves the problem for some of the genres, but in the long run, the code should probably be changed so that it is not case sensitive instead.

Cheers
paul Wrote:Go Here http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/13183 Smile
Ps it really should not be in this thread

Thanks Paul!! Sorry for posting incorrectly. Sad