Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pr.Sinister Wrote:I finally scanned my Music Library to XBMC (took 7 hours!!!)

The scanning dialog doesn't get hidden when in FullScreenVideo.

-Pr.
Fixed.
zag2me Wrote:Is there any way to speed going into the movies or tv shows sections? With the normal aeon it takes about 1-2 second to go into movies, but with this modded theme it takes a full 6 seconds to launch the multiplex view now. There was no delay about a month ago as far as I can remember so maybe its something that was added recently.
It only takes a couple of seconds on my old test PC so it's more likely your PC.
Have you defragged lately?
illfrozn Wrote:Currently using Multiplex. No special settings outside of the defaults. I have media flags turned off and the panel is set to thick, but that's about it.

Hitcher Wrote:I've used all skins of this theme, but it is the same thing in all versions.
I really don't know what to say because I've just tried it with the media flags off and in both Night and Light Floor views the text changes colour to match.

I'm starting to think that there's some code that's incorrect or somehow overriding the colors folder. If I remove the XMLs from the 'Colors' folder, when XBMC is starting the 'Loading Media' dialog is blank, but within the 'Movies' or 'TV Shows', etc., the font is always light. Is there an XML that controls that specifically (outside of the Colors folder)? Hopefully, my question makes sense. I feel like I'm destined for Night themes forever Smile ...
illfrozn Wrote:I'm starting to think that there's some code that's incorrect or somehow overriding the colors folder. If I remove the XMLs from the 'Colors' folder, when XBMC is starting the 'Loading Media' dialog is blank, but within the 'Movies' or 'TV Shows', etc., the font is always light. Is there an XML that controls that specifically (outside of the Colors folder)? Hopefully, my question makes sense. I feel like I'm destined for Night themes forever Smile ...
Check my previous post - I think I've fixed this.
Is there anyway I can have cd glass on just my album art and not on the band or genre art?
Hitcher Wrote:Yeah, sorry guys - I also found this out when I transferred it to my HTPC.
I think I've fixed everything now.

just did another git pull, still no showcase or wall....just to let u know. no hurry or rush just tryin to help
So, I've noticed an error when I enter TV Shows directly with my harmony remote (via XBMC.ActivateWindow(videolibrary,tvshowtitles)).

If I enter directly from the home menu everything works appropriately, the menu says TV shows and I get this:

If I go to movies first, then using my remote go directly to TV Shows without going home first, then the menu still reports Movies and I get this:

It seems as though my settings for movies (but not the view settings, only backdrop/fanart stuff) are being carried over into TV shows when I go directly there. I cannot turn the fanart on when this happens, and as you can see above, the plot info is missing too.

Love the skin, keep up the great work.

Thanks,
noumenon
noumenon Wrote:So, I've noticed an error when I enter TV Shows directly with my harmony remote (via XBMC.ActivateWindow(videolibrary,tvshowtitles)).

If I enter directly from the home menu everything works appropriately, the menu says TV shows and I get this:

If I go to movies first, then using my remote go directly to TV Shows without going home first, then the menu still reports Movies and I get this:

It seems as though my settings for movies (but not the view settings, only backdrop/fanart stuff) are being carried over into TV shows when I go directly there. I cannot turn the fanart on when this happens, and as you can see above, the plot info is missing too.

Thanks,
noumenon

this is a default behaviour of aeon auriga. my guess is hitcher can't do anything here.
certain stuff has to be loaded/selected from home menu to be displayed in the lib views since once you are in the lib view, there is no way to get them. that's why you get these issues when using direct accessing keys. most likely you will notice the same failure when you're in tv show lib and try to directly access movie lib view or music lib view.
Hitcher Wrote:Have you defragged lately?

i fragged 56 dirty bad boys in 2 minutes at gears of war today!

.oO( ah, he meant "defragged".. damned. )
Just switched to the new GIT version of the skin and I notice in tv multiplex view, there's no option to change how quickly the Info pops up.. I set it to ON in movie multiplex so it shows up as soon as I move to the movie thumbnail.. can this be added to tv multiplex view? Also, I love the Low List in tv view.. really shows off the fanart in the background
Hey Hitcher sorry If it's been discussed or is on your to do but do you plan on adding some sort of actors navigation through the info view? Probably the biggest feature I've missed. Thanks for your consideration.
Only One Haze Wrote:just did another git pull, still no showcase or wall....just to let u know. no hurry or rush just tryin to help

Turning Multiplex INFO:OFF seems to bring back Showcase and Wall views...
And I don't seem to have the showcase INFO view, and no option to turn it on/off.

Edit: I've done some more testing. Showcase and Wall disappear when Multiplex is set to INFO:ON or INFO:AUTO and the layout is set to ART, TRAILER, or BIG TRAILER.
noumenon Wrote:So, I've noticed an error when I enter TV Shows directly with my harmony remote (via XBMC.ActivateWindow(videolibrary,tvshowtitles)).

Thanks,
noumenon
It's just the way djh designed Aeon I'm afraid.
When you enter Movies or TV Shows from the Home screen it's creates certain skin settings used for the layouts, so entering from elsewhere doesn't work.
krypt2nite Wrote:Hey Hitcher sorry If it's been discussed or is on your to do but do you plan on adding some sort of actors navigation through the info view? Probably the biggest feature I've missed. Thanks for your consideration.
I added this yesterday.
uncola Wrote:Just switched to the new GIT version of the skin and I notice in tv multiplex view, there's no option to change how quickly the Info pops up.. I set it to ON in movie multiplex so it shows up as soon as I move to the movie thumbnail.. can this be added to tv multiplex view? Also, I love the Low List in tv view.. really shows off the fanart in the background
It's definitely there for TV Shows as well.
maverick214 Wrote:Turning Multiplex INFO:OFF seems to bring back Showcase and Wall views...
And I don't seem to have the showcase INFO view, and no option to turn it on/off.

Edit: I've done some more testing. Showcase and Wall disappear when Multiplex is set to INFO:ON or INFO:AUTO and the layout is set to ART, TRAILER, or BIG TRAILER.
Thanks, I'll have a look later.
Sorry if this has been brought up but I have been away for a while and just updated for 1st time in a week so not really been follow the thread.

- In movies multiplex goto menu

- hit change views button and it changes to list slim.

Now I cannot change view again until I return to main menu and then go back into movies and menu.

Also on music genre when you have cd/dvd covers on the image is in the wrong place. I made another post about a similar thing as in it would be good if the genre and band posters could have the cd glass removed.. not sure how possible this is. Image here showing what I mean.

Is it just me or has the plugins panel not available? I can see the scripts panel in the home, but I can't see plugins.
I don't know if anybody has mentioned this yet but when I try to change the view (with the new vertical menu, haven't tested it with the normal one) from Slim List to the next view (Full List) nothing happens. I first have to switch the Floor option from "Night" to "Light" and then I can change the view without any problem.

And the Plot layout in the new Showcase Info Panel doesn't really work with Black's texture (haven't tried with others) when I first open the view. The only info I get is "Directed by", "Written by" and "Year". The rest of the screen is just the panels background image. After switching through all the other possible layouts and getting back to the Plot layout it works perfectly fine.