Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MrTourettes Wrote:Whats the best way to get trailers working?

I am using MIP to sort all my media and I am having problems getting trailers working.

If I add a movie without using MIP to scrape it ( so basically allow xbmc do it ) then it seems to work and uses a url trailer.

If I add a url trailer in MIP then it does not work or even if I add a *name*-trailer.mov to the film directory it does not work.

I have 2597 unique movies in my library right now. I used EMM to find and download trailers for my collection. It took maybe an hour+ and I now have over 2000 trailers for my collection all in the proper corresponding folder, named correctly. (Also I didn't do any work but click a few buttons in EMM) They are all in FLV format and not that big. The 2000+ trailers only equal to be about 14GB. Moral of the story? Use Ember Media Manager. Big Grin

Also after you edit/add a trailer are you re-scanning the movie to the library?
Hitcher Wrote:OK, my last commit.

Thumbs for Trailer Views.

Thanks Hitcher!

I was doing that myself and it is not a feature I really cared about. I hope you don't mind I am going to release a hitcher mod in a week or two that extends from your's. You have no idea how good of a job you did at making a great mod.

Would you mind if I dropped you a pm or two about some snags I have ran into?
And what a great last commit it is! Thanks Hitcher!!!!

EDIT: Just FYI (if you even care) Doesn't work in BIG TRAILER mode but works great in regular trailer mode which is good enuff for me! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
krypt2nite Wrote:I have 2597 unique movies in my library right now. I used EMM to find and download trailers for my collection. It took maybe an hour+ and I now have over 2000 trailers for my collection all in the proper corresponding folder, named correctly. (Also I didn't do any work but click a few buttons in EMM) They are all in FLV format and not that big. The 2000+ trailers only equal to be about 14GB. Moral of the story? Use Ember Media Manager. Big Grin

Also after you edit/add a trailer are you re-scanning the movie to the library?
Doesn't EMM have problems downloading trailers at the moment?
Peligrozo Wrote:Doesn't EMM have problems downloading trailers at the moment?

I remember the talk about that awhile back but tried it two nights ago and it worked flawlessly.

On behalf of everyone running Plexaeon, I'd like to say thanks for all your hard work Hitcher. Sorry to see you leave this project, but I totally understand.

Thanks again, you did a great job!

And what a parting shot.... great work. Big Grin

A big thanks for creating a real gem of a skin.
are someone taking over this mod or is it out of print? Big Grin incase noone takes over i feel you should make an official release of it so ppl don't have to use git to get it. anyway great work djh, hitcher, 'Black, DuMbGuM, The-Boxhead, Leeuw, eumel and all the rest with ideas and code.
zwat Wrote:are someone taking over this mod or is it out of print? Big Grin incase noone takes over i feel you should make an official release of it so ppl don't have to use git to get it. anyway great work djh, hitcher, 'Black, DuMbGuM, The-Boxhead, Leeuw, eumel and all the rest with ideas and code.

+1 Big Grin

great job hitcher and thanks for all the hard work.
plot summary [pressing i on the keyboard] disappears when in trailer and big trailer mode Sad

can any1 fix this?

thanks hitcher for all the work

edit: nvm, just had to restart XBMC!
Hitcher Wrote:Sorry, I forgot you have to enable it for Movies as well when using Posters.

got it , thanks
hitcher, good luck with alaska
Is anyone interested in having the titles in MultiPlex?

Like this. (Old pic from auriga)

I think it gets a little overwhelming. Can always make it an option to turn iton/off
Hi

I have edited the Video button on the home screen so that it points to a myth:// share using the files mode. The reason that I don't like it doing this way is when I go back it doesn't take me back to the home screen.
If I use the library mode I can use the return parameter which will return me to the home screen but the thumbnail is set for a movie poster.

This is how I am pointing to my myth share on the home page.
Video View
Code:
ActivateWindow(MyVideoFiles,myth://username:[email protected]/recordings)
Library Mode
Code:
ActivateWindow(MyVideoLibrary,myth://username:[email protected]/recordings,return)
So what I want to know is which file do I need to edit to make the slim list view in the files mode look the same as the one in the library mode. I use other views in movies and tv shows in the library mode so it doesn't mater if i change it

Here are some screenshots of files view and library mode
File View
Library Mode

Also well im at it, the date and time info up the top right hand conner is longer than the texture behind it.

Thanks