Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hitcher Wrote:Any images you use need to be named - <genrename>.bmp

Make sure it's not inside another folder (ie skins/Aeon/Aeon/)

Checked and its not :/
Hello,

zag2me Wrote:Make sure you have the new multiplex view enabled in options, and the Layout:TRAILER selected when you are in the movies browser.

Thank you, i have try this, but when i use Layout: TRAILER i see always the PLOT view.

This are my settings:

What should i do?
Old Multiplex as another viewtype

Old Multiplex Fanart

Old Multiplex Trailer

Old Multiplex Big Trailer

Old Multiplex Poster

Old Multiplex Plot

Old Multiplex Thumbs

abiogenesis Wrote:What should i do?
Get the latest update.
is the latest svn Rev22434?
Hitcher Wrote:[b][align=center]Old Multiplex as another viewtype

Sweeeeeet...is this view compatible with anoobie's original video/trailer mod 3?
rausch101 Wrote:Sweeeeeet...is this view compatible with anoobie's original video/trailer mod 3?
No idea.
Hitcher Wrote:Get the latest update.

Thank you, works fine. One more little thing. Is it possible to get the actors in the TRAILER view?
Hey Hitch, for the music genre do they go in the same folder but the subfolder music?

edit: I changed the genres to .bmp and copied them to /home/xbmc/.xbmc/skin/Hitcher/media/genrefanart
Hi Oki, I really need some help Please. I just can't figure this out..

I am running windows 7 ( newestbeta) XBMC Build #22427 newest as of August 27. I am also running the new Hitcher Skin 2009-08-26.. github...

Everytime install this Hitcher Skin. xbmc will just hang.. then sometimes it will play the movies with out hanging (when it is hanging) it will just not do anything.. have to Control , Alt , Delete. quit xbmc.. and restart.. sometimes it will not even play the movies.. I am so frustrated with this.. I have 2 computers running windows 7 . ALWAYS THE SAME PROBLEM.. it is something with Hitchers skin.. because the normal Aeon skin does not crash . the PM3 skin does not crash.. I just can not get this to work.. can anyone tell me if they have heard of this. ( i do not know if it is hitchers skin.. I mean i am even sure it could be.. ) but then I copy the hitcher folder and add the fonts to the skin folder on xbmc.. and then select it in the apperance menu.. it always crashes XBMC or hangs.. ALWAYS.. I do not know what it could be.. but it is so bad. that it is unusable .. can anyone help me with this please. please. thanks in advance.. sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.
Mojolive Wrote:Hi Oki, I really need some help Please. I just can't figure this out..

I am running windows 7 ( newestbeta) XBMC Build #22427 newest as of August 27. I am also running the new Hitcher Skin 2009-08-26.. github...

Everytime install this Hitcher Skin. xbmc will just hang.. then sometimes it will play the movies with out hanging (when it is hanging) it will just not do anything.. have to Control , Alt , Delete. quit xbmc.. and restart.. sometimes it will not even play the movies.. I am so frustrated with this.. I have 2 computers running windows 7 . ALWAYS THE SAME PROBLEM.. it is something with Hitchers skin.. because the normal Aeon skin does not crash . the PM3 skin does not crash.. I just can not get this to work.. can anyone tell me if they have heard of this. ( i do not know if it is hitchers skin.. I mean i am even sure it could be.. ) but then I copy the hitcher folder and add the fonts to the skin folder on xbmc.. and then select it in the apperance menu.. it always crashes XBMC or hangs.. ALWAYS.. I do not know what it could be.. but it is so bad. that it is unusable .. can anyone help me with this please. please. thanks in advance.. sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

I have the same problem on my second Pc and its only since the recent movies and frontpage mod have been added if I disable these seems to solve the problem
I do find if I end task a few times on it it does work ok the second or third time very strange.
Mojolive Wrote:Hi Oki, I really need some help Please. I just can't figure this out..

Every time install this Hitcher Skin. xbmc will just hang.. then sometimes it will play the movies with out hanging (when it is hanging) it will just not do anything.. have to Control , Alt , Delete. quit xbmc.. and restart.. sometimes it will not even play the movies.. I am so frustrated with this.. I have 2 computers running windows 7 . ALWAYS THE SAME PROBLEM.. it is something with Hitchers skin.. because the normal Aeon skin does not crash . the PM3 skin does not crash.. I just can not get this to work.. can anyone tell me if they have heard of this. ( i do not know if it is hitchers skin.. I mean i am even sure it could be.. ) but then I copy the hitcher folder and add the fonts to the skin folder on xbmc.. and then select it in the appearance menu.. it always crashes XBMC or hangs.. ALWAYS.. I do not know what it could be.. but it is so bad. that it is unusable .. can anyone help me with this please. please. thanks in advance.. sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

My HTPC is rather new so lots of power and memory, but I am also getting this type of problem. My XBMC is very unstable and crashes a lot. I have started saving logs but have not gotten around to posting them to ask for help identifying the problem. I was not sure if it was skin related or core XMBC related. I will try turning off a few options in Aeon Hitched as suggested to see if that makes it more stable.

post a full debug log
an update unsloved.. so I have done some more testing my self.. i have used. xbmc, stable with just the aeon skin.. No problems. I have tried 11 different builds from the as of Aug 26th, and 11 builds back.. I have tried all builds with PM3 skin and no problem. I think it only crashed one time and might be because i was trying to do everything possible to make it crash. hitting 2 keys at once, hitting movies then escape, any key combination i could fine, No crashes.. then installed the Hitcher skin, started it up ( xbmc) crashed at once, again . this time it got to loading all the media form the movies, which it had already imported, tried to go to movies, got to movie.. then I tried to play a moive, it would do nothing.. would not pay the movie.. went to music no problem, played fine.. went back to movie,, same problem would not play . got an error but can not rememebr what it was.. ( SORRY not much help there) then shut it off, hangs always at shut off screen, after pushing "S" and selecting shut down.. just gets stuck. have to control alt, delete.. then it says in windows 7 . xbmc not responding.. Started again.. this time.. almost made it to setting menu before it froze.. started again . made it to setting, selected PM3 skinall worked fine. never crashes again , even if i try to make it crash it will not.. I love this new hitcher skin.. I hope someone can help.. I mean I have never had it working with hitcher skins.. ( no insult intended) the skin is wonderful, i love it. but it seems it is the only skin that crashes xbmc..

Hope someone will be able to help .. glad others are at least having the same issues.. so i dont just feel like it is me and i am doing something wrong..

I have tried another skin, and not a crash.. again I am on windows 7 but I also installed it on XP, and same thing.. hope one of you geniuses out there will lend a hand and help

I would post the log file if someone would tell me step by step how to do it.. and where to find it on windows.. Smile