Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NatroN Wrote:Hey! Greatest aeon mod I've ever seen..

I am running xbmc with aeon hitched on windows 7 in fullscreen.. works perfect.. the only question is: is it possible to add a button to start a "3rd party program" like the internet explorer? ... I think this is the only program I need (expect xbmc itself) on my media center.

I love the vertical menu... I can see al setting in one view.. ... ok it doesn't look that pretty.. but when i need the settings - i need the settings.. quick and dirty and not pretty and unusable..
You can use the Launcher Plugin from these Forum
zwat Wrote:i agree that the vertical menu don't look as good as the old one, but it gives a better overview of settings. however how ofter do you use the menu?

i allso liked the old way of swiching view better and hopefully someone can code it with all this new views.
a way to do this could be to have the old selection with list\multiplex\wall\(don't remember the fourth) and like on list view have a setting low\high\other views

I dont actually use the menu that opten apart from when I am setting up my system or switching views So you are right its not that much of a problem.

What I would love to see for teh view switcher though is something like...

- you press a remote button

- a little set of icons appear in center of screen which indicate each view

- you select which icon.

This would allow you to run without having to use the menus and also it would kill the need to have to go through every view just to find the one you want.
MrTourettes Wrote:I dont actually use the menu that opten apart from when I am setting up my system or switching views So you are right its not that much of a problem.

What I would love to see for teh view switcher though is something like...

- you press a remote button

- a little set of icons appear in center of screen which indicate each view

- you select which icon.

This would allow you to run without having to use the menus and also it would kill the need to have to go through every view just to find the one you want.
like a wall view?
Hi all,

Loving where the mod is right now... but want to make 1 change... how do I get the highlited multiplex movie or tv show to be in the centre of the screen instead of off to the right?

Thanks,

Pete
Pete_London Wrote:Hi all,

Loving where the mod is right now... but want to make 1 change... how do I get the highlited multiplex movie or tv show to be in the centre of the screen instead of off to the right?

Thanks,

Pete
You can toggle in the seetings between alternative Multiplex and normal
Pete_London Wrote:Hi all,

Thanks,

Pete

deleted post as some smart arse posted a screenshot and it say's a thousand wordsLaugh
thanks eumel
eumel Wrote:You can use the Launcher Plugin from these Forum

I've already heard about the launcher plugin.. but to be honest.. never tested. Is it possible to add a customizeable button to start launcher.. or better - direct the Internet explorer?
NatroN Wrote:I've already heard about the launcher plugin.. but to be honest.. never tested. Is it possible to add a customizeable button to start launcher.. or better - direct the Internet explorer?
you can link the Programm/Games Button in the main menu direct to the Launcher Plugin, and in the Launcher you can add a Button for IE
hört sich gut an danke!

sounds good - I'll try
Just to re-word my earlier question (into something that resembles a coherent sentence :p ): When using the low list view in tv shows; the info bar that pops up automatically displays cropped poster artwork; is there a way to make it show an file from the extrathumbs folder somehow?
put in that folder a wide picture (i use a resized fanart from thetvdb.com, 500x281) and name it folder.jpg Press [i], reload the info for that tv serie, and now you have a nice looking fanart instead a cropped poster.
However, that fix only the TV-Series name level, dunno how we can manage this in a season level (still cropped poster there Sad )
sergiocos Wrote:put in that folder a wide picture (i use a resized fanart from thetvdb.com, 500x281) and name it folder.jpg Press [i], reload the info for that tv serie, and now you have a nice looking fanart instead a cropped poster.
However, that fix only the TV-Series name level, dunno how we can manage this in a season level (still cropped poster there Sad )

It works...but then i need to rescrape for a dvd cover, and once selected it goes back to using a crop of the newly scraped dvd cover Angry
i have 3 pics in every tv series folder (fanart.jpg, folder.jpg and poster.jpg). The names are pretty explanatory, and I guess when you import description, the local pics are used instead of scrapped pics (i like to choose them , I want the LowList to look as good as it gets)
Leeuw Wrote:This is now fixed -- new update posted in the Low List thread.

Thanks. I added your files and it worked. Will this make it into the main?
Backdrops:

I know you can show a good picture as backdrop, but it´s possible to use a video, like DreamsceneHuh?