Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
efty.edge Wrote:And - why does the Trailer plays when i start it via the Information screen!? I'm not a Programmer, but Can't you use the "Play-Part" from the Info Screen in the "Press DOWN - Function"?
That's the problem you see. When pressing down the skin uses this control PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.Trailer],1) but the Trailer button in the info screen is coded to launch it.
@Hitcher

So there is no way to fix it!? Fu..! Ok - i thank you for trying to help me.

Efty
So with all these media folder 1.2.3.4 what do you do with them.. I mean do you have to put all the things inside the media folder somewhere in auriga skin.. or do you take parts out of each one? why is there 3.. do they do something different.. any help would be great.. thanks in advance..
It's just the media folder split into small RARs because of it size.
Get all of them, right click and extract here, and you'll have the complete media folder which goes in the aeon (or what you want to call it) folder.
Alternate Multiplex Layout (Movies and TV Shows)

Alternate Multiplex Layout (Seasons and Episodes)

For best results turn on 'Hide Parent Folder Items'

Hi thanks. but so i understand this.. there is 4 media folders.. in total.. I downoad all 4 of them.. then to I have to use just one of the folders that is named "Media" and replace my media folder that is already in auriga? or do I put all the folders together.. and then make one big media folder.? sorry I am so lost.. looks like the same named files in all of the 4 media folders.. Confused.. please help . .thank you . Smile sorry .. this is just really confusing..
ok figured that out.. sorry for the dumb question! Smile so last quetion. what do do with the aeon rar. file.. I guess unzip it, and then just replace the contents of the auriga file with the aeon rar file?? thank you for the help. so damn confusing in english sometimes..

and help would be great!
hitcher: any intention to have full screen views? more like multiplex v1 with different layouts that means.
+1 for full screen multiplex
Hitcher Wrote:Sorry, I did the focus bug but not Last FM.
Huh can i ask why you would not add 2 buttons to the music OSD what can only be seen by the people who use this xbmc feature?

http://github.com/cf2009/aeon-modpack/co...8b24d80262
Hitcher Wrote:
Alternate Multiplex Layout (Movies and TV Shows)

Nice work!

Any progress on having more options for studio flags/ ratio? Smile
CF2009 Wrote:Huh can i ask why you would not add 2 buttons to the music OSD what can only be seen by the people who use this xbmc feature?

http://github.com/cf2009/aeon-modpack/co...8b24d80262
I meant I never got around to adding it last time - it's still on the list to do. Wink
mindweaver Wrote:Nice work!

Any progress on having more options for studio flags/ ratio? Smile
What was that again?