Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-03-04, 23:54)relyter Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-03, 18:42)fastcolors Wrote: [ -> ]Just add the favourites and navigate to the fav icon!!!! Wink
I'm probably developmentally challenged but i still don't get how to customize shelf on favourites.

ps. I sent you a message on transifex, check it pls.

Got the msg. answered over there and fixed a few things already. Wink

You can't customize favourites on shelf for favourites... it just automatically populates them like recent movies or raccomended.
anything you have as favourites is there for quick access... I added since it seems people have LOTS & LOTS of favourite things Wink

I personally hide it. Smile Or would have been content with all the items on shelf + Custom Home Icons + clickin on favs... but I'm trying to listen to people too....
It looks like when there's no shelf image is loads the current weather condition. Also the status bar seems to be missing the rounded end.

(2013-03-05, 07:47)scrolling Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like when there's no shelf image is loads the current weather condition. Also the status bar seems to be missing the rounded end.

Yep I know... All done on purpose Wink

not 100% on the shelf icon, but I do like better this method for the seekbar, especially when caching is visible.
This is happening. 3D OSD Support.

Cool
(2013-03-05, 16:52)fastcolors Wrote: [ -> ]This is happening. 3D OSD Support.

Cool

You are so gangster it physical hurts me!
(2013-03-06, 03:30)Abrasher Wrote: [ -> ]You are so gangster it physical hurts me!

Big Grin
Does anyone know if it's possible to use the artist slideshow add-on with this skin?
(2013-03-08, 02:34)rcrh Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if it's possible to use the artist slideshow add-on with this skin?

I didn't add support for it.. but a while ago I was using lastFM artist slideshow, and it was working, but You need to start it yourself, while I believe the one you talking about starts on its own when music plays, right?

maybe in the future... right now working on a big scripting update...
(2013-03-08, 04:19)fastcolors Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-08, 02:34)rcrh Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if it's possible to use the artist slideshow add-on with this skin?

I didn't add support for it.. but a while ago I was using lastFM artist slideshow, and it was working, but You need to start it yourself, while I believe the one you talking about starts on its own when music plays, right?

maybe in the future... right now working on a big scripting update...

Yeah, it's this one
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...+slideshow
I hope you get around to looking at it. I tried to follow their wiki to mod your skin but I got wicked lost!
Oh that one!!! yess!!

it is included Wink I thought You were talking about something else!!!!

give it a spin!

edit: the only thing is it might have issues on atv2.. since i call it plain... in case let me know I'll just fix the code to better support atv2.
(2013-03-08, 11:09)fastcolors Wrote: [ -> ]Oh that one!!! yess!!
it is included Wink I thought You were talking about something else!!!!

What!?! How do I use it? I've got it all set up from the other skin I was using. Now that I've switched to Sio2 what do I have to do to get it working? I don't see anything in the settings.
play music

go to fullscreen

pull up OSD menu

enable fanart from options Wink

enjoy!
(2013-03-09, 04:37)fastcolors Wrote: [ -> ]play music

go to fullscreen

pull up OSD menu

enable fanart from options Wink

enjoy!

Strange - that's exactly what I did and nothing happened.
.. give it another try...

works fine on my side... try restarting after skin update...
(2013-03-09, 18:06)fastcolors Wrote: [ -> ].. give it another try...

works fine on my side... try restarting after skin update...

will do.