Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Xperience1080+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
@ Middle: great work on Advanced launcher !!!
with this addon the skin is close to perfection ( well for me...)
I can't wait to try this views! Just one question could you add a "square view" for dreamcast game ?
anyway,thanks again to everbody working on this skin!
cheer
@Middle
I manually integrated your changes. Also I changed image code to use ListItem.Art(thumb) and added fallback images. Let me know if this works, if not please make necessary adjustments.
well, it's beautiful thanks for these advanced launcher views, really thanks a lot!!
One problem, when kiosk mode is enable it is no longer possible to access game info...
that's all!
now I got my (almost) perfect skin NodNod
cheers

edit: almost forgot, I did a "3DO" icon like the other one provided in the skin because it was missing, it's nothing really but if it could be useful for someone I'm happy to share!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?5x2d3pna47yehkk
(2013-03-08, 12:36)bakito Wrote: [ -> ]well, it's beautiful thanks for these advanced launcher views, really thanks a lot!!
One problem, when kiosk mode is enable it is no longer possible to access game info...
that's all!
cheers
As far as I can see that's intentional. Since I do not use advanced launcher I have no idea why so that's up to Middle

(2013-03-08, 12:36)bakito Wrote: [ -> ]edit: almost forgot, I did a "3DO" icon like the other one provided in the skin because it was missing, it's nothing really but if it could be useful for someone I'm happy to share!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?5x2d3pna47yehkk
not sure what exactly is 3DO but there is a thread with games artwork here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=106921
oh ok then, it's not really that bad just a minor problem so that's ok anyway...
and for the icon, it is really an "xperience style icon" that's why I post it their...( 3do is a shitty video game console from the 90' but for me it's like the "b-movies" of video game Smile
again thx to everyone who contribute to this skin!!
cheers
(2013-03-07, 11:39)crni Wrote: [ -> ]Added 'Landscape Poster' view for Movies

Hey crni,
Do you have any plans to make changes with the collection-disc-logo in landscape-poster or landscape with disabled plot. You see it in your own picture. The Twilight-Collection. You can see it only by the name. It would be better with the logoWink
(2013-03-08, 13:16)barney stinsen Wrote: [ -> ]Hey crni,
Do you have any plans to make changes with the collection-disc-logo in landscape-poster or landscape with disabled plot. You see it in your own picture. The Twilight-Collection. You can see it only by the name. It would be better with the logoWink

so where exactly would you place logo that make sense ?

(2013-03-08, 13:13)bakito Wrote: [ -> ]oh ok then, it's not really that bad just a minor problem so that's ok anyway...

IMO I see no reason for this but perhaps I'm missing something obvious... anyway it's easily fixable
(2013-03-08, 09:38)crni Wrote: [ -> ]looking good but not sure whats going on with the git... perhaps you should clone fresh my repo and then add only relevant changes ? or I could manually integrate your changes regarding games ...
yeah, i got that felling that something was wrong, i will make a fresh one and fix this for future work,
i need learn git how to do the proper way.

(2013-03-08, 11:48)crni Wrote: [ -> ]@Middle
I manually integrated your changes. Also I changed image code to use ListItem.Art(thumb) and added fallback images. Let me know if this works, if not please make necessary adjustments.
I'm glad that you accept it Smile sorry for the git trouble,
add fallback images was in my todo list but you was more fast than me.

(2013-03-08, 12:50)crni Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-08, 12:36)bakito Wrote: [ -> ]well, it's beautiful thanks for these advanced launcher views, really thanks a lot!!
that's all!
cheers
As far as I can see that's intentional. Since I do not use advanced launcher I have no idea why so that's up to Middle

Glad that you liked bakito,
Well gameinfo locked is indeed intentional, to prevent the little fingers i get around from get stuck.
but i add this to my keyboard.xml
Code:
<MyPrograms>
        <keyboard>
            <i>XBMC.ActivateWindow(1122)</i>
            <d mod="ctrl">XBMC.ActivateWindow(1122)</d>    <!-- MCE Details -->
        </keyboard>
    </MyPrograms>
so i can access gameinfo the same way i do with movies.
but is easy fix it can be removed, if you guys think is best.

Cheers
(2013-03-08, 13:33)crni Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-08, 13:16)barney stinsen Wrote: [ -> ]Hey crni,

so where exactly would you place logo that make sense ?

Really good question. I hoped you have a brilliant idea. Confused Maybe it looks half out of the box under the poster Huh
@Middle : in fact your solution suits me better for the control in advanced launcher but I'm using xbox 360 controller to pilote xbmc so what do I have to add to the controller.xml to achieve this? ( knowing that I have to push the "X" button on my pad to get info of my movies...)
cheers
Hi crni,

i see you did couple fixes for Game info, fixed fallbaks and poster size.
There are 2 things i found

First one i think is better to keep the poster aspect ratio in "keep" same black did before, because games has 3 diff poster sizes, so scale too much and crop too much with "scale"

and second issue there is a dup entry "listEndAnimation"
Code:
<!-- Info Stuff -->
            <control type="group">
                <include>FullscreenDimensions</include>
                <include>listEndAnimation</include>
                <visible allowhiddenfocus="true">Control.HasFocus(9333) | Control.HasFocus(1110)</visible>
                <animation type="Visible">

other than that is all good and awesome.

Cheers
(2013-03-08, 19:48)Middle Wrote: [ -> ]Hi crni,

i see you did couple fixes for Game info, fixed fallbaks and poster size.
There are 2 things i found

First one i think is better to keep the poster aspect ratio in "keep" same black did before, because games has 3 diff poster sizes, so scale too much and crop too much with "scale"

and second issue there is a dup entry "listEndAnimation"
Code:
<!-- Info Stuff -->
            <control type="group">
                <include>FullscreenDimensions</include>
                <visible allowhiddenfocus="true">Control.HasFocus(9333) | Control.HasFocus(1110)</visible>
                <animation type="Visible">

other than that is all good and awesome.

Cheers
fixed,tnx
(2013-03-08, 19:47)bakito Wrote: [ -> ]@Middle : in fact your solution suits me better for the control in advanced launcher but I'm using xbox 360 controller to pilote xbmc so what do I have to add to the controller.xml to achieve this? ( knowing that I have to push the "X" button on my pad to get info of my movies...)
cheers

Do you use any kind of custom xml ? because mine X is used for context menu.
anyway i believe the X key is this, not 100% sure if your is same than mine.
you might change to your device name in order to work.

Code:
<MyPrograms>
     <YOUR DEVICE>
         <button id="3">XBMC.ActivateWindow(1122)</button>
     </YOUR DEVICE>
</MyPrograms>
hey crni , would you be able to add back sounds since black is currently busy and cant add them himself since that would be too much work for his full xperience1080 schedule apparently , of course non licensed ones , since black seems to have removed the old ones due to licensing issues , it just doesnt feel as complete without the sound feedback , and theres no theme out there without sound feedback , and xperience deserves it as well , would be appreciated alot , thanks
(2013-03-08, 23:40)samebroker3423 Wrote: [ -> ]hey crni , would you be able to add back sounds since black is currently busy and cant add them himself since that would be too much work for his full xperience1080 schedule apparently , of course non licensed ones , since black seems to have removed the old ones due to licensing issues , it just doesnt feel as complete without the sound feedback , and theres no theme out there without sound feedback , and xperience deserves it as well , would be appreciated alot , thanks
I do not use sounds and have them always disabled so no I do not care for that. Also (unless I'm not mistaken) even when skin does not have sounds default XBMC sounds are available and you can still use those.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49