Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Xperience1080+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-01-15, 18:28)mandark Wrote: [ -> ]crni, thank you for your great modifications!

i noticed, that the arrow next to main-menu-items with aubmenues is missing in your mod. the reason is, that the corresponding image-file "\media\windows\home\submenu-arrow.png" was renamed to "submenu-arrow - Copy.png" and replaced by an empty png-image. was this by intention, or a mistake?

yes same as watched overlays I changed that early on and forget about it... now I'm kinda used to it so if you want arrow simply replace blank image with original.
Made short video showing movies with extra fanart. Everything is running super smooth on my 7y old HTPC Smile
  • CPU: A64 3800+ X2
  • GPU: nVidia 9600GT
  • RAM:2Gb
  • HDD: 80Gb Hitachi SATA II

Hi,
How to add my iTunes library on the category Music because I access my songs going in but not music files. I could put an album. Y is there a method to follow.
When I'm on Music is not background images to illustrate?
The second is how to remove an application (not definitive), but the showcase. What key (keyboard) or manipulation to do!
You use one specific font for this theme?
Thanks.
(2013-01-16, 11:26)Jeezy4 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
How to add my iTunes library on the category Music because I access my songs going in but not music files. I could put an album. Y is there a method to follow.
When I'm on Music is not background images to illustrate?
The second is how to remove an application (not definitive), but the showcase. What key (keyboard) or manipulation to do!
You use one specific font for this theme?
Thanks.

I do not use iTunes so I can not help you there, as for the font this mod is using same font as original Xperience1080 skin so you should ask in the original thread.
I just solved the problem of iTunes. However, some album jackets don't display.
crni, you can add artist logo in OSD music and clearArt tv shows in OSD video? Rolleyes
(2013-01-16, 11:59)PatOso Wrote: [ -> ]crni, you can add artist logo in OSD music and clearArt tv shows in OSD video? Rolleyes
Not sure if I can (I'm still learning) but ATM have no interest in doing so.
Hi Crn!
Nice to see you here Wink

I am getting this in the log:
Code:
17:31:41 T:5584   ERROR: CAEWAVLoader::Initialize - Failed to create loader: C:\Users\Paolo Crocè\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.xperience1080+\sounds\-
Any hint?

Dakkar
(2013-01-16, 18:39)Dakkar Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Crn!

Code:
17:31:41 T:5584   ERROR: CAEWAVLoader::Initialize - Failed to create loader: C:\Users\Paolo Crocè\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.xperience1080+\sounds\-
Any hint?

Dakkar
Hi Dakkar Wink
Yes I get the same in the log when I enable sounds but they are working fine. Anyway I did not mod anything regarding sounds so check with the original skin and try asking there.

Looking at the sounds.xml found two strings with the "-" so my bet is that is what is throwing error in the log
Code:
<windows>
        <window>
          <name>playercontrols</name>
          <activate>guideopen.wav</activate>
          <deactivate>close.wav</deactivate>
        </window>
        <window>
          <name>home</name>
          <activate>-</activate>
          <deactivate>windowopen.wav</deactivate>
        </window>
        <window>
          <name>infodialog</name>
          <activate>kaitoast.wav</activate>
          <deactivate>-</deactivate>
        </window>
    </windows>

(2013-01-16, 19:03)crni Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-16, 18:39)Dakkar Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Crn!

Code:
Any hint?

Dakkar
Hi Dakkar Wink
Yes I get the same in the log when I enable sounds but they are working fine. Anyway I did not mod anything regarding sounds so check with the original skin and try asking there.

Looking at the sounds.xml found two strings with the "-" so my bet is that is what is throwing error in the log
Code:
<windows>
        <window>
          <name>playercontrols</name>
          <activate>guideopen.wav</activate>
          <deactivate>close.wav</deactivate>
        </window>
        <window>
          <name>home</name>
          <activate>-</activate>
          <deactivate>windowopen.wav</deactivate>
        </window>
        <window>
          <name>infodialog</name>
          <activate>kaitoast.wav</activate>
          <deactivate>-</deactivate>
        </window>
    </windows>
Correct!
I replaced "-" with "" and the error disappeared.
Thank you.

@crn
I have a small feature request: could you please add support for the italian ratings? Like the way you did for me in MeediOS Wink
You should already have the png files ready.
The rating is stored in the XBMC library withouth the "IT-".
So the possible values should be "T", "VM14" and "VM18".

Thank you!
Dakkar
Amazing skin. I just wanted to post and say thanks to those involved in making it.

I also wanted to offer one suggestion and see if anyone else agrees. When I browse movie or tv shows in library mode I view them in thumbnails where it shows about 12 per page with the large cover off to the right. (i can't remember the exact number of thumbnails because i'm not at home looking at it.) I think this is my personal favorite view and looks amazing. My only complaint is how large the watched and not watched indicators are. The red dot on the top right of each thumbnail in my opinion is too large and obtrusive. It takes away a little too much from the actual movie covers. I don't know how difficult it would be to maybe make them just a little smaller or less 'eye catching' but it would be cool if you could look into it.

Keep in mind this is an extremely small complaint and not in any way a deal breaker. Overall the skin is amazing and IMHO the most professional xbmc skin.
Hi! I do not say you have the other time, but I am a friend of skypichat. It is I who developed the Pure theme for Meedio. If you need help with graphics, do not hesitate!
I asked how to get Black this:

Or like this:

Can you add this?
And sorry for my bad english, I use google translate Tongue
(2013-01-19, 14:57)titidel Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! I do not say you have the other time, but I am a friend of skypichat. It is I who developed the Pure theme for Meedio. If you need help with graphics, do not hesitate!
I asked how to get Black this:
Can you add this?
And sorry for my bad english, I use google translate Tongue

I do not use cdart but IIRC skin already has support (also IMO that does not look good at all NHF)
Each to their own but my view on CD art is that it's not needed. The last time I purchased a CD was in 2005. My MP3 collection is around 40GB and has album covers but that's about it. Also as `Black said in another post - CD's ar e a dying medium and soon CD art won't be available.
And anyway, it's supported by the skin. Not as big as in titidel's screenshots but that doesn't fit at all so I kept it a little smaller behind the cover.