Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Xperience1080+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Working fine here with latest Xperience1080+ from git.
(2013-08-21, 15:43)ascagnel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-20, 01:00)`Black Wrote: [ -> ]It's working fine (just tested it) and crni didn't change anything of the live tv code. If you open live tv, you can cycle with left/right and if you are in the list, you can go back to the top menu by pressing left. Don't use the mouse if you try to do that (might be because you speak of clicking the items...), the skin doesn't support it! Use the keyboard or a remote control.

Like I said, the top menu can be selected (I'm using a keyboard, not a mouse), but the selected item can't be clicked (clicked meaning the action of activating a selected item; in this case, having "EPG" selected in the top list and hitting enter on the keyboard). It's that action that iterates through channel groups.

you do net need to hit enter, simply going left-right trough the top menu will change category.
He means e.g. changing the epg to now / next with enter or cycling through channel groups doesn't work for him. But then he uses some bad version or wrong XBMC version because everything is working fine.
You sure he's talking about that? For me it sounds like he tries to switch through the pvr channel groups provided by whatever backend he is using.
(2013-08-21, 21:46)ursli Wrote: [ -> ]You sure he's talking about that? For me it sounds like he tries to switch through the pvr channel groups provided by whatever backend he is using.

Yes, I'm talking about PVR channel groups.
(2013-07-19, 23:06)hentai23 Wrote: [ -> ]still the best of all xperience mods i love it crni , is it possible for you or someone to add more views for applications such as poster view and video wall view since currently theres only list view available the only application that supports more views is specifically for advanced launcher but not any other one, and thats not quite enough considering i use an modified copy of advanced launcher for my comics per this clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wXx2vn3...=1&list=UL , usually all views should be available for everything in xbmc not specific

id appreciate

can you please do me this favor crni , ive been waiting ever since , id appreciate it alot Undecided
Great work!!!!!!!!!!
(2013-08-25, 23:48)hentai23 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-19, 23:06)hentai23 Wrote: [ -> ]still the best of all xperience mods i love it crni , is it possible for you or someone to add more views for applications such as poster view and video wall view since currently theres only list view available the only application that supports more views is specifically for advanced launcher but not any other one, and thats not quite enough considering i use an modified copy of advanced launcher for my comics per this clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wXx2vn3...=1&list=UL , usually all views should be available for everything in xbmc not specific

id appreciate

can you please do me this favor crni , ive been waiting ever since , id appreciate it alot Undecided

is this thread dead id still like to have these requested improvements made please id appreciate it alot as said Sad
I have used Beta3 for a long time and I liked it. But last weekend I tried to view a dvd for the first time, using a real dvd (so not an image on a harddrive).
Whatever I tried, the dvd wouldn't start. I even could not find a link or button somewhere to start it manually. So after searching I found out that this was bug in the original Xperience1080 and was fixed somewhere.
There are a few workarounds (going to Music / Files and then the dvd player with the inserted is found and the play icon is showing under 'movies').
So I installed the latest version of 1080+ (Beta4?) hoping this dvd bug was fixed. But it wasn't. And I also experience some other things that were better (in my opinion) in Beta3:

1. There is no (click) sound anymore when choosing an item. Is there a setting for this? Or is it really gone?
2. The panels 'New movies' and 'New series' in 'Home' don't show banners/images of any new movie anymore. Even when I added new movies, it still doesn't show anything. Why and what can I do about it?
3. And of course the autoplay of an inserted dvd that doesn't work.

But I like the new 'Landscape Poster' view for Movies en Series.. So like to keep using Beta 4
thread is apparently dead , a damn shame was hoping for some further much needed improvements
(2013-09-19, 19:43)hentai23 Wrote: [ -> ]thread is apparently dead , a damn shame was hoping for some further much needed improvements

It is what it is. Everything is still working fine for me and I have no time to fiddle around anymore with this..
i love this skin :p
i see , thats a shame really wouldve love those extras added
Dear Crni,

I'm having some problems with subtitles since the new format. I have several subtitles add-ons installed (Opensubtitles, Podnapisi). But for some reason when I click 'subtitles addon' in the skin setting, I can't seem to be able to select any.

Is this a known issue? Could it be that the updated subtitle add-ons are causing some problems, or is this my configuration acting up?

Regards
@aeg13: Sounds like you are using Gotham Testing Release. There are some changes in Gotham that break certain functions because the Skin isn't optimized for XBMC 13 yet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49