Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Xperience1080+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
yeah , bubbles thats all thats up for selection , doesnt quite fit , lols, apparently you and black dont like sound , thats a real pity since the past versions was nice with the great sound effects , was hoping for a version with unlicensed sounds , if anyone comes up with some nice unlicensed sounds lemme know , thanks
You can still get them from the old commits, should be pretty straight forward to either clone the complete thing or download the sounds one by one and copy paste to the latest version.

https://github.com/crnihr/Xperience1080p...b0c/sounds
its not quite that simple really , the issue being theyre licensed wich black didnt know back when he was making those commits hence why we need the equal in sounds or similar, but the unlicensed versions
(2013-03-09, 08:48)samebroker3423 Wrote: [ -> ]its not quite that simple really , the issue being theyre licensed wich black didnt know back when he was making those commits hence why we need the equal in sounds or similar, but the unlicensed versions

yes but until then why do you care about license, it's not like you gonna (re)distribute them...
@Middle: thx!
I had to add

<MyPrograms>
<joystick name="Controller (Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows)">
<button id="3">XBMC.ActivateWindow(1122)</button>
</joystick>
</MyPrograms>

and it works!!
I like this way better because it's like my other menu ( movies and tv show )
thanks a lot!!
(2013-03-09, 08:48)samebroker3423 Wrote: [ -> ]its not quite that simple really , the issue being theyre licensed wich black didnt know back when he was making those commits hence why we need the equal in sounds or similar, but the unlicensed versions

Should be ok if you use them. But I'd like to get the skin to the official repo and that's why I removed them. I cut them out of a video from the 360 dashboard a while ago and I don't know if it's really allowed to include them.
interesting , so for our use theyre legit wont get us into trouble with copyright , but if you distribute them its copyright infringement ? i never knew thats some crazy stuff, could someone then please make a non official repo available like crnis gits repo , with added sounds i too would like them back i really miss them and have no fn clue how to add them back in and where , much appreciated
If someone gets into trouble it's me because I added it to my repo. It's very unlikely but you never know. Anyway it would need a license for the official repo and because there isn't one, sounds are gone.
thanks for the informative insight black , good to know the inner workings once in a while , ok then could anyone put up a non repo version with sounds or just the sounds and a little tut on where to put them for us members with the need for sound feedback , much obliged
First of all Black this is the only skin I've used since the original 1080 was released, so I cant thank you enough. That being said I have one thing that absolutely bothers me to no end. I have to switch skins on occasion just so that I am able to import my own artwork (browse function) through the "i" key, choose art etc. Almost every other skin I've used in the past supports this. Is this some kind of a coding issue or just an oversight? Either way is it possible to implement this on your next refresh? Thanks in advance for your consideration.
I'm using the artwork downloader instead of the built-in artwork selector which also supports selecting the local files. Problem is that there is no neat way to include both into one dialog at the moment and that's why I went with the AD. But I get the problem, maybe I can figure out a nice way to solve it.
(2013-03-09, 23:17)`Black Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using the artwork downloader instead of the built-in artwork selector which also supports selecting the local files. Problem is that there is no neat way to include both into one dialog at the moment and that's why I went with the AD. But I get the problem, maybe I can figure out a nice way to solve it.

I also am using artwork downloader... I went in to configure it to "download local files" but still no change. Just so Im on the same page with you, I hit the C button on the movie Im editing. Then I select movie information. Select choose art and click poster for example. It pulls up all the downloadable media and usually at the very bottom it would provide a "browse" option. That selection is not visible... am I doing something wrong?

Ok so I figured it out. My problem seems to be the opposite. I uninstalled Artwork downloader and the stock program work perfect! Not sure how my stock program works and artwork downloader doesnt but thank god its working now.
I don't know if you mind that i share here, Just say so and ill remove.
But i've edited your beautifull background as a splash for the ones who likes. Which will then transition into the home screen.
I have a question/request for crni or black.

I have noticed a sort of bug that's pretty annoying. It doesn't happen until after xbmc is minimized, or put in the background for some reason. I have lot of addons from advanced launcher that do this that I use regularly. What happens is after xbmc is put in the background, then brought back to the front, everything looks fine, but one thing always behaves differently. That is the "new movies" image pane. Normally, you would have to hit the down arrow to scroll though the new movie tiles. But what it does is makes it so that now it scrolls through the new movies images when you hit the down arrows, or the left or right arrows. So every time, to get past the new movies image, I have to navigate to the quick toolbar on the top (the one that has movies, tv shows, applications, weather, etc) I have to go over to the tv shows section, then I have to navigate back down, and I have to navigate to the left to get to the four icons off to the right of the new movie images.

Its pretty annoying, and it happens every single time without a doubt. If anyone could look into a fix for this it would be greatly appreciated.
Mouse disabled?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49