Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Xperience1080+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
(2013-04-09, 10:33)DecLinE Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!
Forgive my ignorance, but how can I correctly replace those "+" in Movies Section and with what? Is there any guide?
Thank you in advance!

Select them and you will get to change it to something else
(2013-04-10, 06:01)Banditt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-09, 10:33)DecLinE Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!
Forgive my ignorance, but how can I correctly replace those "+" in Movies Section and with what? Is there any guide?
Thank you in advance!

Select them and you will get to change it to something else
I already know that, but I'd like to have an explanation of the various options...
I don't know if this has been asked before but would you consider adding main menu entries and library views for music videos (concerts) where poster type art is used instead a thumb? Xperience1080 is pretty much the perfect, this is the only thing missing from it in my books.
Thanks for this wonderful theme.. I have been using it since a long time with eden.. I am more interested in Classic Home Screen... Thanks for providing it Smile one quick question.. How do I add custom home screen items in classic mode?? I want to have some addons/favourites directly on my homescreen..

help will be appreciated Smile
Crni will you be merging Blacks recent changes such as the new artwork selection screen etc?
Hi crni !
Using your skin, and so far, so good !

I just would like to ask someting for you, can you add some views for Advanced Launcher?
I'm heavilly using it for my emulators, and the views avaiable doesn't help with a long list.

Thanks for your attention and the skin !
(2013-04-11, 21:55)vsilvalopes Wrote: [ -> ]Hi crni !
Using your skin, and so far, so good !

I just would like to ask someting for you, can you add some views for Advanced Launcher?
I'm heavilly using it for my emulators, and the views avaiable doesn't help with a long list.

Thanks for your attention and the skin !
Use latest git update, I merged Blacks recent Advanced Launcher support with all possible views.

(2013-04-11, 13:53)tungmeister Wrote: [ -> ]Crni will you be merging Blacks recent changes such as the new artwork selection screen etc?

I wont merge new artwork selection screen for now (old screen is still working just fine so it's not on my priority list)

(2013-04-11, 04:16)shivup Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for this wonderful theme.. I have been using it since a long time with eden.. I am more interested in Classic Home Screen... Thanks for providing it Smile one quick question.. How do I add custom home screen items in classic mode?? I want to have some addons/favourites directly on my homescreen..

help will be appreciated Smile

I have no plans of adding custom items to the Classic screen but you can do it manually by editing Includes_Home_Classic.xml screen. Look for <content> section and edit items as you pleased.
(2013-04-05, 12:21)Madic Wrote: [ -> ]Hi crni,
thank you for your work. Even my wife likes it Wink
I try to make it as easy and usable as possible. My wife wants to turn on the HTPC and listen to a specific internet radio.
So I did a playlist with the radio stream and included it in the startup.xml in the following way:
Code:
<onfocus>XBMC.PlayMedia(special://musicplaylists/1Live.m3u)</onfocus>
But I need to do it with every update.
Can you include a functionality, like in confluence, to start a playlist at startup?

with latest git update you should be able to set playlist in skin settings
Quote:Use latest git update, I merged Blacks recent Advanced Launcher support with all possible views.

Hi crni !
Downloading it right now !
Thanks for the quick answer !
(2013-04-11, 22:26)crni Wrote: [ -> ]I have no plans of adding custom items to the Classic screen but you can do it manually by editing Includes_Home_Classic.xml screen. Look for <content> section and edit items as you pleased.

Thanks Buddy.. Edited includes_home_classic.xml and I got everything I wanted.. Thank you so much for your quick response Smile
hello crni, when merging for the advanced launcher support do you keep the view that you're skin already support?
cheers
(2013-04-12, 08:54)bakito Wrote: [ -> ]hello crni, when merging for the advanced launcher support do you keep the view that you're skin already support?
cheers
no
Is it possible to add a youtube video button to the music track information section? Now i'm just replacing it everytime with the select button, since i don't really get where select is for to.
Thanks, still a great skin!
I would like to change the lower left button on Music menu to open the Shoutcast2 plugin.
I have found the code in the Includes_Home file but cannot figure out how to launch the plugin.

I know it would be:
<onclick> something </onclick>

but the code escapes me.....
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for all your mods to this skin!
(2013-04-24, 22:25)JDizzy Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to change the lower left button on Music menu to open the Shoutcast2 plugin.
I have found the code in the Includes_Home file but cannot figure out how to launch the plugin.

I know it would be:
<onclick> something </onclick>

but the code escapes me.....
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for all your mods to this skin!
Lower left button on Music menu is already customizable and you can simply select it to add what ever you like. Just make sure you are using latest Git version of the skin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49