Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Xperience1080+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Hello, could you gently tell me where (folder, filename) can I find the script or file for "ongoing movies/spotlight" in home section? Thank you.
Phenomenal work! Love the skin, but have one question/request: Is there a way to add additional panels? For example, I would like to have additional Application Squares, or links to several different playlists. If I could add custom panels that would be awesome.

Also, is it possible to have submenus? For example, if you click the TV shows button it would take you to a sub menu that looks like the main menu except the sections would each be separate genre's.

Thanks crni!
Hey! Can you add the title name somewhere on the video thumbnail view when the panel is hidden please?
I have been a user of Aeon Nox since my very first xbmc install, stumbled upon this skin over the weekend and I just wanted to say ... wow!

Couple of questions, hope they were not asked in the thread previously, i did skim through it, and did not see anything.

1. Is the mediafire and the git version the same, or is the git version newer/updated?
2. Is there any way of customising the home screen? add segments for music videos, standup comedy, documentaries, etc?
3. I have 2 movie folders, and 2 TV Show folders, one for normal stuff, and one for kids movies, these were split up via SmartPlaylists in Aeon, I have added these SP's as tiles, but is there any way to:
* edit the movies icon, to load the SP movies
* exclude the kids tv and kids movies in the spotlight and recommended

Thanks again!
1) Git version is updated
2) no not out of the box just with much coding work
3.1) yes you have to edit line 2411 in Includes_Home.xml
PHP Code:
<onclick condition="Library.HasContent(movies)">ActivateWindow(videos,movietitles,return)</onclick
to
PHP Code:
<onclick condition="Library.HasContent(movies)">ActivateWindow(YourPathToYourPlaylist)</onclick

Hint: add the playlist to any custom tile and in these editing window you can read out the path to your playlist...
How is this possible to create?
http://s19.postimage.org/fis4l7zhb/pics.jpg
Would also have this tiled picture?
Greetz Stealth

No oneHuh?
No Idea???? Or Answer? ;-)
Greetz Stealth
Take a picture you like cut it in 8 pieces of the correct size and choose them as logo for every tile Wink... Yes its just that simple Big Grin
Great skin

How come all the icons in the media folder are 85X85 pixels while the standard says they should be 283X283 pixels, when I use them they resize and get too big an ugly

Any idea where I can find the right icons?
(2013-05-15, 19:28)immjoss Wrote: [ -> ]Great skin

How come all the icons in the media folder are 85X85 pixels while the standard says they should be 283X283 pixels, when I use them they resize and get too big an ugly

Any idea where I can find the right icons?
those icons are not for tiles. Tile icons are located here: \media\windows\home\icons
also you can download extra icons from here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=148135
Many thanks
A few additional questions

In the hom msettings do not get the option to:

'Show Recently played instead of Music add-ons' skin setting under Skin > Home to replace 'Music add-ons' tile with 'Recently played albums'

It is not listed in the window while the other two options for new movies and new shows do appear in the window
Also i cant get the now playing in home/music

And

How did you get two tiles in the music section on the right of the frank sinatranimage you posted to display ? I just get two separate tiles i need to configure [/php]
sorry to be a bit thick here, but ow the heck do I add a favourite into the application boxes. I have created one or 2 favourites for advanced launcher but i can't get them when clicking path after selecting favourite it ignores the keypress

UPDATE: now sorted, you have to install the Favourites addon
is there a way to swap featured and latest albums?
(2013-05-16, 19:18)dirtymurt Wrote: [ -> ]sorry to be a bit thick here, but ow the heck do I add a favourite into the application boxes. I have created one or 2 favourites for advanced launcher but i can't get them when clicking path after selecting favourite it ignores the keypress

UPDATE: now sorted, you have to install the Favourites addon

Where dó you get the favorites addon ? Found on the Web :-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49