Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Xperience1080+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
(2013-03-26, 11:53)crni Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-26, 11:22)vacdk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-25, 21:38)Saste Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys
first of all a question @PatrickBateman:

How did you create the movie collection tile? Could not get it working to create a smartplaylist which only shows the collectionfolders.

then i have made a little lighter version of the skin just by changing some PNGs and added a sort of CMYK Theme.

Perhaps someone is interested in these files then i will upload them seperately.

Hi, how did you change the color on the homescreen tiles. the blue, pink and yellow ? Looks awesome.
tiles are located in home folder so it's easy to replace them
PHP Code:
skin.xperience1080+\media\windows\home
PHP Code:
tile-blue.png
tile
-green.png
tile
-red.png
tile
-orange.png 

Thanks alot, and thanks for your great work..
(2013-03-26, 09:04)barney stinsen Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Saste, your theme looks great. I´m interested in your icons. Where did you get them?

BTW, are you in the german xbmcnerds forum?

+1
They are very subtle and blend very well with the skin,
Hopefully Saste will post his files and theme up soon, I'm eager to play with it Big Grin
(2013-03-26, 16:03)PatrickBateman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-26, 09:04)barney stinsen Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Saste, your theme looks great. I´m interested in your icons. Where did you get them?

BTW, are you in the german xbmcnerds forum?

+1
They are very subtle and blend very well with the skin,
Hopefully Saste will post his files and theme up soon, I'm eager to play with it Big Grin

+1
i agree
@Barney stinsen: i made them by myself i will upload them with my theme. and yes i am in the german XBMC forum as well.

and for all the others i will make a seperate thread for this theme soon where you can get it as skin or alternatively as single folder with only the made changes.

i am trying to get rid of the rounded edges in every view so every view will fit to the metrostyle homescreen. RECTANGULAR RULES Big Grin
As soon as i have done that, you will find a new thread in here Wink.

@crni & black: hope you guys allow me to use ur skinfiles just to make a new theme because i won't add any features because of the lack of knowlege in codeing by my side Wink
only thing i would do is to update my theme with your new versions of Xperience1080+, if thats ok.

Greetz
Saste
(2013-03-26, 16:46)Saste Wrote: [ -> ]@Barney stinsen: i made them by myself i will upload them with my theme. and yes i am in the german XBMC forum as well.

and for all the others i will make a seperate thread for this theme soon where you can get it as skin or alternatively as single folder with only the made changes.

i am trying to get rid of the rounded edges in every view so every view will fit to the metrostyle homescreen. RECTANGULAR RULES Big Grin
As soon as i have done that, you will find a new thread in here Wink.

@crni & black: hope you guys allow me to use ur skinfiles just to make a new theme because i won't add any features because of the lack of knowlege in codeing by my side Wink
only thing i would do is to update my theme with your new versions of Xperience1080+, if thats ok.

Greetz
Saste

Great news,
Looking forward to its arrival Big Grin
The WAF is very high, she likes it better than my dark theme Rofl
(2013-03-20, 00:08)crni Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-19, 23:45)chareos Wrote: [ -> ]One more question:

I wasn't able to find a repository to add to XBMC in oder to have Xperience1080+ automatically updated.
Have I missed it ?

no, no repository only git

Aaand, any hope to have it ? That's a real commodity
hey black i have a little question...

which xml file is this window? that i can change the text to my colors?

and perhaps you can tell me which file is the music section on homescreen?

thx in advance
(2013-03-26, 19:59)Saste Wrote: [ -> ]Its done you can find it here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160560

Awesome bit of work right there.

Nice job,
I hope you keep it updated, as you've won my misses over... So I don't want you upsetting her now Rofl

Cheers,
Pat
Thanks

Of course i will. I use it by myself so i have to keep it up to date Wink
I have two questions
1 on which version of xbmc this skin
2 and what needs to add that to install a skin
(2013-03-26, 20:50)Saste Wrote: [ -> ]hey black i have a little question...

which xml file is this window? that i can change the text to my colors?

thx in advance
you should post questions for Black in the original skin thread

(2013-03-26, 20:53)PatrickBateman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-26, 19:59)Saste Wrote: [ -> ]Its done you can find it here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160560
Awesome bit of work right there.

Nice job,
I hope you keep it updated, as you've won my misses over... So I don't want you upsetting her now Rofl

Cheers,
Pat
(2013-03-26, 20:56)Saste Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks

Of course i will. I use it by myself so i have to keep it up to date Wink
also you should keep discussion regarding CMYK mod in the CMYK thread. tnx

(2013-03-26, 21:54)chrome2 Wrote: [ -> ]I have two questions
1 on which version of xbmc this skin
2 and what needs to add that to install a skin
all instructions for this mod (Xperience1080+) are in the first post, for original skin look in the original skin thread and for CMYK mod in the CMYK thread.
hey crni (sorry wrote the wrong name Wink ) i have a little question...

which xml file is this window? that i can change the text to my colors? (this menu isnt in black's version so i have to ask you)

thx in advance

and sorry for spaming your thread
(2013-03-26, 22:12)Saste Wrote: [ -> ]hey crni (sorry wrote the wrong name Wink ) i have a little question...

which xml file is this window? that i can change the text to my colors? (this menu isnt in black's version so i have to ask you)

thx in advance

and sorry for spaming your thread

that's Custom_SettingsDialog.xml and music section is same as all other home sections in Includes_Home.xml
(2013-03-15, 13:38)crni Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-15, 13:31)mikkelnl Wrote: [ -> ]Very strange, this is what I see (can;t make screenshots so it's a photo):

try with original skin and see if problem persist but IMO there is something wrong with your library
anyone else having this ?

I got that problem too, not sure why though. It used to show the number of episodes, now it's stuck on "139min" for every tvshow. Tried going back and forth between views and switch to blacks original same problem everywhere. When I press info or go to another view it shows the correct ep numbers so its not a global issue, just the landscape view.

Im not sure how the system works, but it looks like something is different in landscape view. (This should probably go in blacks thread but the discussion started here)

As (probably not very nice) fix I removed "$INFO[Container(54).ListItem(xx).Duration, • , $LOCALIZE[12391]]" in ViewtypesVideos.xml for landscape view,after that it does show the correct episode count again, missing duration for real episodes though but I can live with that for now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49