Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: NHL GameCenter (Timewasted edition)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
(2015-11-03, 15:01)eracknaphobia Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-11-03, 03:57)NxtGenCowboy Wrote: [ -> ]It seems the 3000k feed is best for 1st Gen Fire TV. Anyhting higher you get alot of microstutters and like very blocky type video

Try disabling Libstagefright video acceleration (System->Settings->Video->Acceleration>disable Libstagefright). Leave Mediacodec enabled.

I'll give it a shot tonight! Thank you.
(2015-11-03, 03:57)NxtGenCowboy Wrote: [ -> ]It seems the 3000k feed is best for 1st Gen Fire TV. Anyhting higher you get alot of microstutters and like very blocky type video

Try disabling Libstagefright video acceleration (System->Settings->Video->Acceleration>disable Libstagefright). Leave Mediacodec enabled.

That made a big difference here(AFTV). Thanks
(2015-11-03, 13:33)jjdl Wrote: [ -> ]I successfully have game center on kodi since start of season and have been watching games. Now when I click on a game it comes up as an error.
Any suggestions?

What Error are you getting??
Sweet... HOW I AUTOMATED DELETION OF COOKIES TO SOLVE LOGIN ISSUES (WIN 7, ISENGARD, NHLGC Live)

Note: I'm barely a techy hobbyist, and rarely on such forums, but hope this helps a couple people. This solution is well below many, yet well above a basic user. To those without the techy genes, try to guide or research yourself through this, otherwise, my apologies because I won't be monitoring this or offering further advice, though others might. To the pro's, feel free to chip in and correct my mistakes (better yet, point out a way easier fix to do the same thing as this!).

SITUATION: I have issues with login. Deleting cookies helped, but I needed to do this frequently - a pain. So, I automated it. Parts A and B below...

A - BATCH SCRIPT: Write a super simple batch script to delete "cookies.lwp" by opening Notepad and writing:
"
@echo off
if not defined FOO (
set FOO=1
start /min "" %~0
exit /b
)
Del "C:\Users\[YOUR_USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter-live\cookies.lwp"

REM ..."YOUR_USERNAME" above obviously refers to your windows username....

Exit
'

Save the file as 'Del_NHLGC_cookies.cmd' to a handy folder you use for such scripts, or to your desktop.
Upon launching this file, cookies.lwp is deleted.

B - AUTOMATING: Automate cookies.lwp to be deleted with every launch of Kodi by creating a task in task scheduler. (basics here: http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/...dows-7.htm - many other articles around on this)

Create a task to launch both 'Del_NHLGC_cookies.cmd' and 'Kodi.exe'.
Create a windows shortcut for that task. (basics here: http://superuser.com/questions/57694/set...-scheduler)
Add a Kodi icon to the shortcut. Drag the shortcut to wherever you want to launch Kodi from.

Done. You now have one button to launch Kodi and auto delete cookies.lwp. Good luck. I hope it helps a few others out.
this is so much better than watching Gamecenter in a web browser. thanks for this!
Anyone else having issues with buffering, video slowing down and sound disappearing? Yesterday the games worked really nicely but today they are basically not working at all. I tried with two laptops and a couple of different games so it shouldn´t be hardware or game related. I also have quite enough bandwith.

It´s funny because last season this add-on worked like charm for me but this season I have experienced issues like above quite often.
(2015-11-08, 10:21)Leetch#2 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else having issues with buffering, video slowing down and sound disappearing? Yesterday the games worked really nicely but today they are basically not working at all. I tried with two laptops and a couple of different games so it shouldn´t be hardware or game related. I also have quite enough bandwith.

It´s funny because last season this add-on worked like charm for me but this season I have experienced issues like above quite often.

I watched the Rangers-Coyotes game without issues last night.
(2015-11-08, 10:21)Leetch#2 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else having issues with buffering, video slowing down and sound disappearing? Yesterday the games worked really nicely but today they are basically not working at all. I tried with two laptops and a couple of different games so it shouldn´t be hardware or game related. I also have quite enough bandwith.

First, thanks again to Timewasted for this addon--the pvr functionality makes GCL a go for me.

Second, I have had more issues with video slowing down for a while (i.e., going into slow motion) and then speeding up to get back in time, but I think audio has been fine. This has happened to me on Canadian feeds only, I think, and about half of the Canadian feeds have a kind of judder to them. But this is all unpredictable, as some of the games are virtually perfect. So far I seem to have much less buffering than last year, but I only renewed a little more than a week ago. People on other forums were also reporting jerkiness in Canadian feeds, but I haven't seen other people mentioning the slow motion problem.
(2015-11-06, 18:42)mp3trojan Wrote: [ -> ]

That made a big difference here(AFTV). Thanks

I gave this a try as well, I have the same issue. Microstutters.
The video issue I reported a couple of weeks ago appears only in full game replays where commercials and intermissions have been edited off. I tested several such games and it doesn´t matter if you play it on 1,6k or 3k: There´s no sound (or it´s blurry) and video plays like in slow motion.

Unedited games work nicely.
for the last week french hab streams have stopped working for me. If you try to play live it doesnt connect and if you go start from beginning of the game it starts but becomes all pixelated after a couple of seconds and becomes all green.

works fine on my ps4...
Today I ve Problems to watch NHL Live Games in Germany.

I Think the Problem is, that on Thanksgiving (26th Nov) no games are scheduled, but in Germany we have now alredy the 26th Nov.

The Problem i ve got, last year in the Stanley Cup Finals too.
If i change the timezone it works.
(2015-11-26, 02:30)johnblaze00 Wrote: [ -> ]for the last week french hab streams have stopped working for me. If you try to play live it doesnt connect and if you go start from beginning of the game it starts but becomes all pixelated after a couple of seconds and becomes all green.

works fine on my ps4...
The french seed isn't working for me neither.
Is there any concrete way to get rid of the microsutters? Works great, then looks like 10 FPS and then fine and then 10 FPS. I even lowered quality and the same thing happens.

It only happens on the FireTV, if I stream the game and use my PC/laptop, its fine.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37