Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: NHL GameCenter (Timewasted edition)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Well I loaded the new build on kodi 17.. when i click archive game it freezes right away on full game..audio doesn't freeze keeps going .. also Calgary vs Edmonton full game..is not the full game starts with interviews of the ending...then the game after.. but freezes alot.
(2016-10-13, 05:32)timewasted Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for the broken links. I got sick of paying for one of my servers, and never got around to migrating the data over to another one. I decided to do that earlier today though, so the links should be back to working.

I'm back to getting this working for this season. While I have all the desire in the world to work on it, I have very little time to do so. That said, however, there are VERY few changes required. I was rather surprised by this, seeing as how I thought the MLB stuff was supposed to change everything!

One thing that I'm confused about though is that the NHL advertises "Pause and rewind LIVE games with DVR controls". Which app actually supports this? The web (which is primarily what I'm using as a reference implementation) certainly doesn't support them as far as I can see.

The web player (when watching a game via NHL.tv) website) supports that. Additionally, I think the Roku actually allows people to start a game from the beginning.
(2016-10-13, 19:59)feerlessleadr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-13, 05:32)timewasted Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for the broken links. I got sick of paying for one of my servers, and never got around to migrating the data over to another one. I decided to do that earlier today though, so the links should be back to working.

I'm back to getting this working for this season. While I have all the desire in the world to work on it, I have very little time to do so. That said, however, there are VERY few changes required. I was rather surprised by this, seeing as how I thought the MLB stuff was supposed to change everything!

One thing that I'm confused about though is that the NHL advertises "Pause and rewind LIVE games with DVR controls". Which app actually supports this? The web (which is primarily what I'm using as a reference implementation) certainly doesn't support them as far as I can see.

The web player (when watching a game via NHL.tv) website) supports that. Additionally, I think the Roku actually allows people to start a game from the beginning.

Just to confirm, the Roku does support this. Would love to see this working again in the add-on. I like to start watching the games about 45 minutes after the puck drops. This allows me to fast forward through all commercials and intermissions. I can only do this on my Roku now, but the video quality is not as good as the add-on.

EDIT: For whatever reason, I'm unable to start tonight’s Rangers game from the beginning on my Roku. Was working in the preseason though. I'll try it with different games during intermission.

EDIT: Tried a few other games and not able to start from the beginning. There is a support thread for this on the NHL.tv forum. So far no suggestions have worked yet for me, but bottom line - this feature is supposed to be supported on the Roku (and has been until today for me).
Oh, I think I see how the rewinding and stuff works on the web. I'm not sure how I missed that the other day. The bad news is that it doesn't really help the add-on any, for reasons that I've posted about before (my second point in that post). Now, it HAS been just shy of two years since I made that post, and Kodi 17 talks about their major rewrites regarding video playback, so maybe the situation has changed (at least in 17), but I'm not terribly hopeful. Time to start digging again, I suppose.
How do I get the 0.0.31 build on my Kodi? I'm using a fire tv
has anyone noticed in the last couple of days the kodi nhl app has had major buffering issues, freezing every 30-40 secs. I tried it on Windows 10 KODI, Openelec and android. However, there is no such buffering on the nhl gamecenter website or their own official app.
(2016-10-15, 17:50)sesame_oil Wrote: [ -> ]has anyone noticed in the last couple of days the kodi nhl app has had major buffering issues, freezing every 30-40 secs. I tried it on Windows 10 KODI, Openelec and android. However, there is no such buffering on the nhl gamecenter website or their own official app.

Been having the same problem. Turned the video quality down and that seem to temporarily worked. Not as clear but it's uninterrupted
Kodi uses the ffmpeg buffer for it's streams. This buffer is very small and cannot be manipulated. This results in the stream pausing whenever the buffer runs out.

When your watching the next match-up. Press 'O', to bring up the on-screen video diagnostics.

Alternate methods of viewing such as the Roku use adaptive bit-rate streaming. Instead of pausing the feed it simply reduces the bit-rate until your connection stabilizes.
Hey Guys,

i am having trouble with gamecenter live on Kodi through my Amazon Fire TV. I have Kodi 16.0 installed and .0.28 of Game center live (Timewasted). when i try and access any of "today's games" i get the error [Erno 1)_ssl.c:480: error 14090086:SSL Routines:SSL3_get_server_certificate:certificate verify failed (function:_init_)

any advice?
(2016-10-16, 23:46)TheRival Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guys,

i am having trouble with gamecenter live on Kodi through my Amazon Fire TV. I have Kodi 16.0 installed and .0.28 of Game center live (Timewasted). when i try and access any of "today's games" i get the error [Erno 1)_ssl.c:480: error 14090086:SSL Routines:SSL3_get_server_certificate:certificate verify failed (function:_init_)

any advice?

You need to download version 0.0.31, 0.0.28 hasn't worked for some time.
What's the easiest way up update this?
(2016-10-17, 21:05)austen0316 Wrote: [ -> ]What's the easiest way up update this?

Download the latest version here:

https://static.timewasted.me/files/plugi...lbtest.zip

Then install from zip.
(2016-10-17, 21:25)MetalChris Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-17, 21:05)austen0316 Wrote: [ -> ]What's the easiest way up update this?

Then install from zip.

How do you do this thru Kodi on fire TV?
(2016-10-18, 01:57)austen0316 Wrote: [ -> ]

Then install from zip.

How do you do this thru Kodi on fire TV?

Install From Zip on Fire TV

Then install from zip.

I also just tried to go from .28 up to .31.

I entered this as a new source and then went to Open from Zip but it won't give me a Zip file to download. There are a few folders to open but nothing really leads anywhere. What am I doing wrong?? I'm no expert but I've done this before with other repos with no issue.

Thanks alot
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37