Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: CarPC-touch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Estouchy skin... looks like a possible new Carbon Car PC time haha jp.
ill give kryton a try also

Remember to change your addons.xml to 5.11.0
(2016-03-22, 04:44)DarkerStars Wrote: [ -> ]Oh we don't screen mirror, we install. Small mini itx pcs with touch screens, rasberripi mini computers with touch screens, and tablets like I pads and nexus 7s. I have a Galaxy Tab 8.4S in the dash of my car. Has fm, music, Internet radio, gps, you name it. Anything you can do with Android or pc... some installs are more interesting than others. Image
Mine is almost complete, just waiting for the fund to order some carbon fiber to make it look fancy. I've done numerous tablets and even pcs. There are full Web pages dedicated to these installs.

Sweet rig.... Though now I'm a little more glad I don't have a car... I spend enough time trying to get a home setup that I'm happy with... I can't imagine also needing to get my car exactly how I want it, lol...... Good luck!

Rx
(2016-03-22, 22:37)idorel77 Wrote: [ -> ]@Racer_X , the buttons are for video and audio also and are Previous, Play, Stop, Next. No FF or REW.

Here are the xml: https://github.com/idorel77/skin.CarPC-t...cludes.xml
on line 896 <include name="PlayerControlsAll">

If you want you can add 2 new buttons for FF/REW.

Hey Idorel77-

Thank for this information... I'll see if my coder colleagues at work on Monday if they can help me out...I'll let you know how it goes- thanks again for the lead!

Rx
Skin doesn't work with krypton. Might be my screw up but we'll see
(2016-03-22, 22:37)idorel77 Wrote: [ -> ]@Racer_X , the buttons are for video and audio also and are Previous, Play, Stop, Next. No FF or REW.

Here are the xml: https://github.com/idorel77/skin.CarPC-t...cludes.xml
on line 896 <include name="PlayerControlsAll">

If you want you can add 2 new buttons for FF/REW.

Actually I had a thought... rather than try to add more buttons, which would be more labor intensive, could I just 'repurpose' the existing buttons? I assume the icon/button itself is not attached to a particular function (I'm giving away my coder ignorance here, lol...). Can I just edit the line(s) that attach a function to those existing buttons and change them to fast forward/rewind capabilities? Since I don't anticipate needed 'Next' or 'Last'?

And, well, errrmm.... would anyone by chance know what the command is for a FF function and a REW function?

Thanks!
I did a little searching and think I'm on the right track... I think all I have to do is change the word "PlayerControl(Previous)" to "PlayerControl(Rewind)" or SmallSkipBackward, depending, then save the file in the same place and I should be good to go.

huh... interesting....

Rx
I guess there still aren't any functioning dsp addons yet? Viper4Android doesn't work on my tablet. I need some audio control.
And this... finally got everything almost perfect and noticed the skin is doing this. With evert button it stays "illuminated"... idk what's going on.
If I press anywhere in the screen it will deselect.
If you have on home.xml this line, delete it <defaultcontrol always="true">4250</defaultcontrol> .
I believe I did that already for some other reason. But it's not in my home.xml
This is the closest I have to that text.
You guys find any better resume addons? Lol this one you gave me 1milenia... well it's smoking crack. Idk why but it always takes like 30 seconds to a full minute before it resumes, no not settings... originally it worked right. Now, it resumes a totally different song. Same place it left off, but I shut off Bush-Glycerine at 15 seconds... it resumed Eminem-No Love at 15 seconds haha...

I've totally uninstalled and cleaned all the cache and any residual program data and re installed kodi 16 and the resume addons and it does the same. Takes like a minute to resume and resumes the wrong song.

Also, full screen text... what xml can I find it? I know I changed the color somewhere but cannot remember. It has the title twice.
look like you redisigned each button could be something there
I mainly changed the images and the text color. And moved things down 10px to center it all with the screen and shortened the bottom bar by 10px to match the top. So everything is centered and the same size. I noticed a lot with the original images and locations we're not the same with others. So one image would be a few px larger or smaller than the other next to it. So I cleaned this up
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36