Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: CarPC-touch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Hey I figured it out. I successfully implemented the skin settings from Confluence. But odd my Internet went down right as it happened. I can email you the two files you need to add to your 16x9 folder of your skin.

Sent from my SM-G925T
Here. Put these two files in the 16x9 folder of your skin. Theb the settings button under AppearanceConfusedkin settings will work. Not well since it's not skinned for us but enough to add the video. Then adjust your Kodi resume to work well and bam. It's worked numerous times for me without hiccup. This is taken directly from Confluence.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=B2...file%2crar

Sent from my SM-G925T
Oh boy does it work cherry. Much better than the setup I had going. I still have my shutdown animation going with macro Droid but that's OK. It works amazing.

Sent from my SM-G925T
(2016-05-15, 05:02)DarkerStars Wrote: [ -> ]Here. Put these two files in the 16x9 folder of your skin. Theb the settings button under AppearanceConfusedkin settings will work. Not well since it's not skinned for us but enough to add the video. Then adjust your Kodi resume to work well and bam. It's worked numerous times for me without hiccup. This is taken directly from Confluence.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=B2...file%2crar

Sent from my SM-G925T

Thanks mate

how can we remove kodi background on startup ?

It always show kodi background and just then play the video lol
You need the Advanced settings. Xml in the video link melenia posted

Sent from my SM-G925T
Using this on my Android phone. Working great so far...

Anyone know how to get the subtitle search and download to work? The player seems to be missing that button with a straight horizontal line.

Using this skin on Kodi Jarvis 16.1.
do you have a pic
what it looks like
Ok, I really need some help here. I'm seriously tired of the Kodi Auto Resume addon that was introduced here. Looks like there is no activity on that post from the creator even after my question of help. Does anyone have one they are using that is working perfect? When idorel first showed it to me, it worked great, but after a short while problems kept popping up. And I had it mostly working fine but not anymore.

I figure it might be a issue with where my media is stored, so I moved everything to the internal storage which was hard to do. Had to format it in TWRP just to copy all my stuff over because I have soo much. So then I tried a fresh install, not using my skin (this skin with my touches). And I mean fresh. Fresh Cyanogenmod Rom, Fresh Kodi Install, Fresh Kodi Auto Resume addon install and it still failed. It would work fine with video's. But music it would take exactly a minute to kick on. Now its not even resuming at all. I just uninstalled Kodi fully, might even go in deep and clean it out, update my rom and work on it again. I just hate starting all my music over from the same area's everytime. Unless I decide to just throw the window up and click something random and go from there.

So, question, what are you using to Auto Start your music or video's when Kodi Launches?

Next, does anyone know how to adjust the touch sensitivity of Kodi on Android? I ask because normal touch on any Android App or browsing through the system works fine, But Kodi is hard to use.... Because it thinks my big ass fingers is scrolling instead of pressing a button. So car can't really be moving, I drive a Porsche so my suspension is very sporty, so even with me knowign how my system works, I have issues controlling it most of the time. Anyone else who doesn't know, like if a girl gets in and wants to play or change the song or volume or something..... she's fiddling with it for an hour just to change the song because its not working right.

Another question. What cool addons are you guys using for your in car installations to make it a more enjoyable experience?

BTW, This is an Android Only issue it seems. My Kodi install on my PC which is what I use to test things out and tweek my skin and what not works FLAWLESS! It resumes instantly when Kodi starts.
my resume works every time
Idk wtf is going on with it. Brand new everything.

Sent from my SM-G925T
on my samsung galaxy s5 it works flawlessly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76wvjLJPNcc
Your Video didn't show it working.

You did also get my note on how to add the Video Startup to the CarPC Touch Skin right? I shared the files in order to add to your Skin to get the video at launch.
thanks ill see if i can package my skin and send it to you may be mine will work for you,
basically your saying when you start up your table your mp3 music does not play where it left off
Its not the skin. Like I mentioned earlier, I have tried this with a FRESH copy of Android, even different versions of Android, and a fresh install of Kodi without the skin ever being installed. I only bring it up here because the developers page is totally dead. So looks like we're the only ones using it.

And what happens is Video works fine. Music takes a minute and lately been taking longer to start up. And it doesn't start correctly.

Shut Down Song -> Stone Sour - Through Glass @ 1:56
Startup Song -> Mary Had A Little Lamb @ 1:56

This DOES NOT happen on my Windows install, Skin or Not. Music Playback starts instantly and right where it should be. Its just Android. Which is why I was asking if anyone else is having these issues and or might have figured it out. I tried asking on the developers page but he's dead or something. Nobody will respond to anything in it. And the only other add on, Doesn't work at all.
i dont have that issue on my phone or tv box and there both android
ill make another video how mine works more in detail
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36