Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How'd you get Pretty Little Liars so quick?
Sranshaft Wrote:Image

I'd considered trying one like this as well the problem is that it comes out almost completely illegible.
It probably needs the texture completely flushed out and either make it a solid black or white.
mcborzu Wrote:How'd you get Pretty Little Liars so quick?

Just a little editing and a bunch of effects. Took me about 10-15 minutes all up.

hikaricore Wrote:I'd considered trying one like this as well the problem is that it comes out almost completely illegible.
It probably needs the texture completely flushed out and either make it a solid black or white.

On a black / darker background it's completely legible... Not sure what you mean by "one like this". This is the actual font used for the logo and is exactly the way it is on all the promotional material I've come across.
One like this meaning I pulled the biggest source material I could and removed the crap behind it.
I just didn't like the way it turned out as it was quite hard to read. However I do admit I never tried it on a dark background.
Thanks a lot Sranshaft!

I made a few logos for new shows starting this fall. There's not a lot of material out there to work from but here it is anyway:

Cleaned up the one for Berry & Fulcher Snuff Box that Kami did:

@Jamdez: No worries mate. Glad I could help! Big Grin
Could someone please do this one:

Check it Out! with Dr. Steve Brule -163751

http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=163751&lid=7
Zoso161 Wrote:Could someone please do this one:

Check it Out! with Dr. Steve Brule -163751

http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=163751&lid=7

Good lord, that was a pain in the ass! Laugh Couldn't find a decent source so I had to recreate from scratch. Sorry it's not perfect but it's pretty damn close.

And one for Aliens in America to replace the horribly blurred one in the database...

Getting started on some of the fall lineup for NBC. Unfortunately some of these aren't on TVDb yet but we'll be ready as soon as they are...

The good thing about thetvdb is anyone can add a series if it's missing. Wink
This should do it for NBC's new fall line-up... Next up: Fox.

One to get started on Fox's new fall line-up...

Redid the one in the library, it didn't look very good on my HTPC.

@hikaricore I never align them as such, photoshop centers them for me, I usually make sure it's as big as possible, so you've never noticed before Wink

But I'll remember for the ones that come in the future! Smile
Sranshaft Wrote:Image
Love the font, can you give me its name ?
MarkAsRead Wrote:@hikaricore I never align them as such, photoshop centers them for me, I usually make sure it's as big as possible, so you've never noticed before Wink

But I'll remember for the ones that come in the future! Smile

Bottom alignment is standard page 1 stuff. :p
Just do it for the sake of consistency.

And it is aligned with the bottom Smile