Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ah, I forgot all about that. :p

Yea yea I've been busy, I'll see what I can do this weekend.
hehe, no worries, just thought i'd give you a little reminder Tongue
Here's a decent standby until someone makes something more specific:

http://www.mezzoblue.com/archives/2009/11/05/isolation/

Also worth noting the font recognition websites. As has been pointed out, it's often easier to recreate a logo than to extract it.
Nice find Rad Smile
Even 1 day in I can see how that "Requested" feature wll be helpful. On that subject of "Requested" I feel the image seems to obscures the show banner. Maybe, unless it screws the css, where I put the red box might be better:

Anyways getting "Night" 10.5 ready and real life has taken up alot of time. Hopefully I can knock out at the very least 10 logos a week...
Yeah, it probably is a little bit intrusive, i'll have a play about, see what i can come up with Smile
Ok i've moved the request button over to the right, not sure if it looks right, open to comments. Maybe instead of "I want this", just have a + and instead of "requested" just have a tick, though not sure if that would be a bit confusing?

something like:

or

Oversimplification might confuse people imho.
You know the caliber of human being found on the internet on average. ^_-
true enough, just not sure I like the overhanging look that much.
two logos for german tv shows...

Alarm für Cobra 11 on english wikipedia...

Der letzte Bulle on german wikipedia...

feel free to add them to lockstockstuff.com; i have no account there...
Why don't you make one?
thats a good question...
but cant find any answer... so i will do it Wink
I'd like to request a logo, it's embarrassing but not having a logo is ugly.. it's for my girl (duh): The Game.
Do I keep having to tell you people to request logos on lockstock?
Apparently you do ;P