Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kode Wrote:Lol, did you? Must have forgotten about it.

Been busy sorting out parts for my new unraid server. And in order to help pay for it, been busy selling some parts on a couple of forums.

No biggie you get sidetracked and such a lot of times when we talk. Smile
I usually remind you later when I mention things of this nature but dropped the ball on this one.
While I appreciate the efforts of all the new contributors I can't stress enough that we won't accept shitty images.
You images must be of atleast decent quality and follow all of the guidelines listed in the image upload box.
Please stop wasting our time and yours uploading crap and do it right. That is all. Smile
is there another way to load logo in skin than use path? now it's not workin on rared shows. can't it be loaded by name and not by path? or the way fanart are loaded?
You could try foldername or foldernameandpath instead of path.

Did you notice I got two of the logos - Catsh*t and pat&mat
yea tnx for the logos Big Grin now i just have to rename 70 episodes so xbmc recognize them.

<texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.path]logo.png</texture>
is it this line you mean i can use foldername?

what about having all logos in on folder and do logo\$info[ListItem.tvshow].png or sumting
every time i try to request a logo it tells me no shows found, no matter what show i try (i have requested a couple of shows in the last few weeks but nothing ever happens). Right now the show im trying to request is How It's Made and its id is 79485. Can someone tell me why i am unable to request logos...im logged into the website as well.
How It's Made is on the request list (at the very bottom)?
I made a logo for the much requested: The New Batman Adventures, but I wasn't quite happy with the shadowed version.
The thin text style makes the outline/shadow look really odd and kind cramped in places and it just didn't sit well with me.
Because of this I also uploaded a clean version with white text and a clean version with black text.
These are a little non-standard when it comes to how we usually do logos but I figured i'd offer them nonetheless.
We really need a dimension check on upload, I just approved an image by accident that was about 30px too small.
It's been removed but it ended up causing me quite a bit of headache and I had to reupload a few images that were broken.
To the person(s) who keeps uploading the same crappy images over and over that are not up to spec.
I will simply keep denying them and the rejection messages will get less and less informational.
The instructions are clearly presented at the time of upload, if you don't understand something feel free to ask here.
You are either an idiot or just don't care enough to do these right. Neither of which is deserving of my patience.
Can I request UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) please?
Yes, on the website.
Actually, that raises a good point, sports aren't allowed on thetvdb so you wouldn't be able to request UFC on the website, any thoughts on how to deal with this?
Here's one for Friday: The Animated Series

The logo for Space Ghost coast to coast is bloody awful, please remove it.
Needs a lot of clean up.