Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] ustvnow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
(2013-08-28, 22:28)RGB_Gamer Wrote: [ -> ]I swear i have done that before, but all of a sudden, it works!

Time to get rid of comcast and my ReplayTV...

I cant stand comcast. Glad i could help you cut some ties with them.
I just wish the Amish Mafia episodes that work on my phone's web browser would work through the ustvnow XBMC plugin. I also wish you could skip through commercials like a true DVR, as well as reaume playback, but I guess you can't have it all...

I will keep comcast for internet only since they don't require a contract.
Also, no matter what time of day (and I have 30mbps cable) i play back recordings, it seems to buffer very often
It looks like my issue of ustvnow not accessing my recordings is back. I already tried the same thing I did last time, but no luck...Also, live tv will only play smoothly if I have the bitrate set at 400kbps - I am on 30mbps cable.
it will only only play at 400 kbps because this is what allowed for free user low quality.
I have a paid account
I am having the issue where I am a free user and set it down to 400kbps but now I am lucky if the streams will play for 5-12 seconds.

This issue is on my Win 7 Desktop and Win 8 laptop.
(2013-08-30, 20:56)RedPenguin Wrote: [ -> ]I am having the issue where I am a free user and set it down to 400kbps but now I am lucky if the streams will play for 5-12 seconds.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1494531

read the forum
(2013-08-30, 21:06)spanktastic2120 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-30, 20:56)RedPenguin Wrote: [ -> ]I am having the issue where I am a free user and set it down to 400kbps but now I am lucky if the streams will play for 5-12 seconds.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1494531

read the forum

I tried that but keep getting told "Program not available in your area" no matter what stream I attempt to play. Though I will try it again just to see.

I got it working on mobile, so maybe I can do it that way and fix it.

EDIT: Oddly I can still only play mobile but it seems to have fixed it from what I can tell.
Love the Repo! Thanks for all the hard work!
I've been using on my mac fro 12.2 and it has been working great.

I just picked up a new apple tv running tethered jailbroken 5.3. It is running 12.2 and it keeps giving
me script errors on loading. It works perfectly on the laptop but the ATV2 is giving me trouble. Anyone
else have it working/issues? I've tried reinstalling from repo on thread, deleting password, reentry.

Any other suggestion?

Thanks again for the excellent addon!
(2013-08-31, 01:38)superkoot Wrote: [ -> ]Love the Repo! Thanks for all the hard work!
I've been using on my mac fro 12.2 and it has been working great.

I just picked up a new apple tv running tethered jailbroken 5.3. It is running 12.2 and it keeps giving
me script errors on loading. It works perfectly on the laptop but the ATV2 is giving me trouble. Anyone
else have it working/issues? I've tried reinstalling from repo on thread, deleting password, reentry.

Any other suggestion?

Thanks again for the excellent addon!

So, I'm an idiot and just realized that there are two different repo and I was installing the eden one. Needed to install the frodo only repo (if you can't find it just google it) . Worked like a charm! so awesome! Great work guys!
Got to ask:

Is there a way to somehow change ur zip code so u can get locals instead of the ones u get from somewhwre else here in the states? I mean the free channels are they all from pa? Or can u change them to the locals according to ur zip?
(2013-08-28, 22:28)RGB_Gamer Wrote: [ -> ]I swear i have done that before, but all of a sudden, it works!

Time to get rid of comcast and my ReplayTV...

Didn't for me. Sad Any other suggestions?
I have found that when you cant view recordings through XBMC, use a computer web browser (not a phone) to sign in and view 1 or 2 recordings. Then all of a sudden, it works in XBMC.
(2013-09-01, 21:51)RGB_Gamer Wrote: [ -> ]I have found that when you cant view recordings through XBMC, use a computer web browser (not a phone) to sign in and view 1 or 2 recordings. Then all of a sudden, it works in XBMC.

I've had no problem watching the recordings through XBMC. The trick is I have to switch to RTSP (in settings) to watch the recordings and then switch back to RTMP for live streams. Just recently the live streams stopped working for me (only ~10 seconds)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36