Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] ustvnow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Update: I am not sure if this thread helps, but this is getting positive reviews for TV Guide set up with multiple sources: http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/general-vi...d-ons.html and I was able to get up and running in a couple minutes....then I had to tweak. Smile
Update: with the link above, I was able to set up the TV Guide integrating expat tv, offside streams, ntv, filmon, and ustvnow. It's been great and really ties the whole tv/streaming experience together. And despite pulling epg data from UK and US sources, all the data is automatically downloaded in my local time zone (with mc2xml) with no need to worry about the time sync being off on any of my source.

That's for the suggestion learningit!
I seem to have fallen into the cannot play category. I'm running OpenElec 3.2, but its been happening for a while now.

Failed to play, check the log. Here is my xbmc.log file....

(MOD EDIT: Removed log contents posted directly in post)
Please don't paste log contents directly in post. Instead, upload your complete debug log (wiki) contents to a public paste site such as www.xbmclogs.com and post the assigned URL here.
I'm also having problems with this add-on.
I'm running OpenELEC (3.2) in a Raspberry and have installed this add-on thru the 'Add-on Repositories for XBMC'.
Here's the error I get:

http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=60548

TIA!
USTVNOW is working really well on my ATV2 xbmc...but i wanted to ask if tthere is anyway to get the HD stream quality integrated into the app.

Right now we have what they call low, mid and high (400,750 and 1024k) but i believe some channels have a higher bitrate available at least on paid plans.

quality is quite good on 1024 any ways and you can always get the higher quality if you use a web browser on your device to access their mobile site but it was jus curiosity.

thanks
USTVnow is not working for me. I have a G-Box Midnight 2.2 Android box, and I get a script error for live TV or recording. I have a paid account.
Noticed that I can't watch any channel for more than a few seconds without stopping. Read on another forum that if you have the plug-in for more than 45 days, you have to drop down to 400 to keep it streaming. Is there a way to fix this because 400 is kinda ugly.

Thanks
Rich
(2013-09-22, 03:29)sosaudio1 Wrote: [ -> ]Noticed that I can't watch any channel for more than a few seconds without stopping. Read on another forum that if you have the plug-in for more than 45 days, you have to drop down to 400 to keep it streaming. Is there a way to fix this because 400 is kinda ugly.

Thanks
Rich

Its not plugin-specific, when you register with the site you get a free trial of hd for that length of time. Your trial is over so you have to purchase it or watch at low quality.
It looks like the plugin is broken. Live TV works, but choosing any recordings makes my box freeze. Again, I have a G-Box Midnight 2.2 Android box, and a paid USTVnow account.
@RGB

Please let us know if you find a solution to not being able to access recordings. This issue started about a week after I installed the add-on and have not been able to solve it since. It's been nearly a month since it's worked for me.... very frustrating. I am on Windows 7.

BTW anyone notice the website is completely down?
Yes, the website is down for me which = addon not working.
Edit: I created a support ticket for the down time. The team was nice enough to credit me 3 days. Great customer service.
What happened to the dev for this app?
I'm looking to share a premium account if anyone is interested please let me know, they said you can have up to 3 people on the same account at one time. I don't want to pay the full price because I feel it's a little expensive. let me know [email protected]

(2013-09-05, 17:04)RGB_Gamer Wrote: [ -> ]I am running frodo. Does anyone have a paid (not free) account here, and can comment on their ustvnow experience?

I seem to see a lot of complaints from those with a free account.

I bought a 3 day pass just to see how it was and I thought it looked great, I'm looking now to partner up with someone to split the cost on a paid account, I just think that $20 a month is to high. i found out that you can have up to 3 people on it at the same time, let me know if anyone is interested in doing this.

[email protected]
(2013-10-04, 19:54)mrivera0411 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking to share a premium account if anyone is interested please let me know, they said you can have up to 3 people on the same account at one time. I don't want to pay the full price because I feel it's a little expensive. let me know [email protected]

(2013-09-05, 17:04)RGB_Gamer Wrote: [ -> ]I am running frodo. Does anyone have a paid (not free) account here, and can comment on their ustvnow experience?

I seem to see a lot of complaints from those with a free account.

I bought a 3 day pass just to see how it was and I thought it looked great, I'm looking now to partner up with someone to split the cost on a paid account, I just think that $20 a month is to high. i found out that you can have up to 3 people on it at the same time, let me know if anyone is interested in doing this.

[email protected]

Man thats awesome if i hadnt gone back to dtv id jump on this!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36