Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] ustvnow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
(2014-02-03, 21:06)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-03, 20:06)jiggsaw Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-28, 02:31)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]save your money, USTVNOW is a waste!

Not if you're a cordcutter and need ESPN lol

I Cut the cord over five years ago!
if you think the only source for ESPN is through this two bit service... then fine.

Its unfortunate that you don't know any better!

Well inform me through PM lol. I'm always looking for reliable ways to get ESPN/live sports. I've tried sportsdevil but it's not consistent enough for my needs. I don't have any kind of allegiance to ustvnow though.
I use ustvnow and over time that addon seems to saturate the general cache and cause playback across the system to suffer. I then use xbmcHub maintenance addon to delete the cache which instantly solves my playback issues.

My question is; is there a way to schedule this same functionality to run at regular interval, like every 24 hrs or at a specific time of day?
Decided to sign up for USTVNOW. Looking to share / split the cost of the service with two others. Let me know if interested.

Thanks.

Chris
Hi Ajay,

Add on Filmi by Nature has not been working for me since last week on Apple TV2 . I get the error Failure : Unknown error occured , No module named snapvideo. I have tried to uninstall the add on and reisntall again... didnt work , then i reinstalled mu XBMC.. that also didnt work.

Please help how can i fix this

Thanks
i tried showing off the ustvnow to a few friends by logging on to there system with my account.
now the addon is spitting out script errors at me. any suggestions? changing pass on ustvnow site did not help
uninstalling and reinstalling addon did not help either

Regards
one problem i have is that if a key/button is accidentally pressed, the entire system freezes. is there any way to fix this? thanks.
the live was showing up blank for me today
(2014-02-25, 00:46)moosenoz Wrote: [ -> ]i tried showing off the ustvnow to a few friends by logging on to there system with my account.
now the addon is spitting out script errors at me. any suggestions? changing pass on ustvnow site did not help
uninstalling and reinstalling addon did not help either

Regards

I am having the same issue. I have had my G-Box MX2 for a week, and this add on was one I really wanted!
hi guys, i've just subscribed to ustvnow today and have the live streaming working fine on my xbmc setup (openelec, frodo). i've set a couple of things to record on the website and trying to access them via xbmc just hangs. i've seen a couple of posted messages around the interweb mentioning the same issue but these were quite a while ago. does anyone know if there's a fix or a way to get the recordings working? would really appreciate any help.... cheers!
The latest version of this add-on is updated and available within the XBMCHUB.COM Add-on Repository and is officially endorsed by USTVNow, although their instructions are kind of out of date: https://support.ustvnow.com/entries/2199...structions
(2014-03-12, 08:20)Eleazar Coding Wrote: [ -> ]The latest version of this add-on is updated and available within the XBMCHUB.COM Add-on Repository and is officially endorsed by USTVNow, although their instructions are kind of out of date: https://support.ustvnow.com/entries/2199...structions

Awesome. It's nice to see proper stream-provider backing! Most others are a bit stuck in the past.

Thanks!
@eleazar Coding,

I have had USTVnow on my G-Box Midnight for nearly a year, and this issue has always been there off and on. There are days were recordings worked fine all day, and some where I would have to restart XBMC at different times of the day to get it to work.

I emailed USTVnow about this, but no real answer, and they seem to imply it is an issue with either the XBMC addon or XBMC itself.

I found that when this happens, logging into the USTVnow site and watching a video or two clears the issue up in XBMC (sometimes).

I honestly think the USTVnow XBMC addon needs more work... Pausing or fast forward/rewinding makes videos go horribly out of sync.

(2014-03-12, 08:20)Eleazar Coding Wrote: [ -> ]The latest version of this add-on is updated and available within the XBMCHUB.COM Add-on Repository and is officially endorsed by USTVNow, although their instructions are kind of out of date: https://support.ustvnow.com/entries/2199...structions

(2014-03-13, 23:51)RGB_Gamer Wrote: [ -> ]@eleazar Coding,

I have had USTVnow on my G-Box Midnight for nearly a year, and this issue has always been there off and on. There are days were recordings worked fine all day, and some where I would have to restart XBMC at different times of the day to get it to work.

I emailed USTVnow about this, but no real answer, and they seem to imply it is an issue with either the XBMC addon or XBMC itself.

I found that when this happens, logging into the USTVnow site and watching a video or two clears the issue up in XBMC (sometimes).

I honestly think the USTVnow XBMC addon needs more work... Pausing or fast forward/rewinding makes videos go horribly out of sync. I really hope these issues could be worked out, as I was considering a Roku.

What is the version number? I can't find anyway to install it without installing all of their repos. I can't find it in their SVN.

Looking at their forum, it's the identical version as the one in github that everyone in this forum is using. How is it any more official?
(2014-03-14, 00:08)dmdsoftware Wrote: [ -> ]

What is the version number? I can't find anyway to install it without installing all of their repos. I can't find it in their SVN.

Looking at their forum, it's the identical version as the one in github that everyone in this forum is using. How is it any more official?

It is "officially endorsed" meaning the ustvnow people know that the addon exists and are ok with people using it.

You seem to be under the impression that the ustvnow people have made an addon, they havent.
I wish someone could make it to where you could go to the USTVnow settings and just update it that way...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36