Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] ustvnow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
I can't get it to install on a fresh re-install. I keep getting: "dependencies not met".
I've tried everything. I've tried installing via the plugin and also via fusion repository and still i receive that error message. Help please
ignore - i had v13 so had to roll back to 12. all sorted
This is what worked for me running ustvnow on apple tv 2 (ATV2). I originnaly had the add-on from tomm's (spelling?) repo. Somewhere I read that the add-on from this repo will no longer work, so I added the xbmc repo form fusion. When I went to look into the repo it was empty. I "rolledback" to the previous version, 1.0.0. This populated the repo with add-ons. I then installed the ustvnow add-on from the videos folder. I registered on ustvnow.com and used that login information in the add-on's settings. However, I was still receiving a script failed! message, so I tried rolling back its previous version, 0.3.0; I then was able to login and receive all of the free channels. However, when I bring up ustvnow's add-on information, it says that is it on version 0.3.1 but stills works fine. Not sure what I did, but everything works for me on appletv2. I am in Alberta, Canada, fyi...
Has any one gotten recordings to work?
EDIT: I've figured this out in ustvnow.py delete the third question mark.

Code:
'<\/div>.+?_self" href="(rtsp.+?)".+href="(.+?)"',
if you're on Gotham, and want this to work,
you'll have to change this line in the code:

Open the Addon.py file under: /plugin.video.ustvnow/resources/lib/
and look for line 39:
Code:
xbmc.output(addon.getAddonInfo('name') + ': ' + msg.encode('utf-8'),

change to:
Code:
xbmc.log(addon.getAddonInfo('name') + ': ' + msg.encode('utf-8'),

enjoy!
has anyone gotten this to work with android frodo. it plays for about 10 seconds then exits
@tennisbgc -- check your bitrate.
ustvnow will only play the lowest bitrate, unless you have a paid subscription.
I have been unsuccessful in getting this plugin to work, both on Frodo and Gotham - Windows 7. I'm on a new free subscription, and the Plex plugin does in fact work for me. I have also confirmed that my Addon.py file has XBMC.log listed instead of XBMC.output

I have tried all of the quality and stream type settings, and get the same Playback Failed message:

08:07:36 T:572 NOTICE: Creating InputStream
08:07:36 T:572 ERROR: CDVDPlayer::OpenInputStream - error opening []
08:07:36 T:572 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::OnExit()
08:07:36 T:572 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::OnExit() deleting input stream
08:07:36 T:5380 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.ustvnow/?play=rtspting1]
08:07:36 T:172 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
08:07:36 T:5380 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::CloseFile()
08:07:36 T:5380 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(player):Tongueut MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
08:07:36 T:5380 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: waiting for threads to exit
08:07:36 T:5380 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: finished waiting
08:07:36 T:5380 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::CloseFile()
08:07:36 T:5380 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(player):Tongueut MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED

Any help would be much appreciated!
Running Frodo 12.2, USTVNOW plugin installed from fusion.

Configured my login, ran USTVNOW one time, and it worked flawlessly. Restarted XBMC and it never worked again. When I select a channel stream, XBMC gui hangs with "Working..." in the notification bar. The log throws:

Code:
DVDPlayer: Opening: rtmp://(the stream url gibberish)
CDVDMessageQueue(Player)::Put MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
Thread CDVDPlayer start, auto delete: false
Creating InputStream
I can't get it to install under Gotham due to dependencies...
When I unzip the add-on, change the below indicated line, and re-zip it... it tells me the structure isn't right.

Can you help? Smile

(2013-11-22, 08:54)locomot1f Wrote: [ -> ]if you're on Gotham, and want this to work,
you'll have to change this line in the code:

Open the Addon.py file under: /plugin.video.ustvnow/resources/lib/
and look for line 39:
Code:
xbmc.output(addon.getAddonInfo('name') + ': ' + msg.encode('utf-8'),

change to:
Code:
xbmc.log(addon.getAddonInfo('name') + ': ' + msg.encode('utf-8'),

enjoy!
@Akito,

don't re-zip it.
just move / copy the unzipped folder to the addons folder
@locomot1f,

Indeed I didn't know it would be accepted like that by the system.... works a charm! Thanks!! Big Grin
Recordings have stopped working again, gave up trying to fix the regex and rewrote it with Beautiful soup.

ustvnow.py http://pastebin.com/jXDrZvRg
I also updated deault.py to display descriptions and airdates.

http://pastebin.com/Ue1DSwBX
I'm looking for someone to share a USTVNow account, I have an account setup and ready to go I'm just looking for people to share the cost, payment made thru paypal and please be honest, it's $10.00 let me know the new month starts for me tomorrow and I will pay for it tonight.

PM me or e-mail me at mrivera 678 at hotmail . com
Thank-you so much for all your hard work on this fantastic plug-in.

I was wondering, since a lot of us won't be using the 'Recordings' section would it be possible to have an option to launch directly into the 'Live' channels section?

Also, I was wondering if there was a way to replace the current TV station logos.

Again, thank-you so much.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36