Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] ustvnow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
(2014-01-07, 01:35)lithiumdm Wrote: [ -> ]Thank-you so much for all your hard work on this fantastic plug-in.

I was wondering, since a lot of us won't be using the 'Recordings' section would it be possible to have an option to launch directly into the 'Live' channels section?

Also, I was wondering if there was a way to replace the current TV station logos.

Again, thank-you so much.

the icons are from the website, so no, you cant replace them. as for opening the addon at the live section, i dont see the author bothering to make a setting for that. you can just favorite the live folder in xbmc and get to it via your favorites if you want.
Quote:as for opening the addon at the live section, i dont see the author bothering to make a setting for that. you can just favorite the live folder in xbmc and get to it via your favorites if you want.
Thanks Spank, that worked great.

Quote:the icons are from the website, so no, you cant replace them.
Shame we can't change them. The ones from the website look horrible. Too bad we can't point to an image and add a background.
USTVnow plugin seems to be dead today. Channels are listed, but not playing.

Even did a "Fresh Start" from XBMC Hub and reinstalled everything, so I know it's not a case of something getting messed up in the old installation, or whatever. Also streams are working fine from the USTVNow website, so everything seems to be functional on their end.

Anybody else having the same problems, or any idea what I might be missing?
(2014-01-11, 04:09)Nostrodamus Wrote: [ -> ]USTVnow plugin seems to be dead today. Channels are listed, but not playing.

Even did a "Fresh Start" from XBMC Hub and reinstalled everything, so I know it's not a case of something getting messed up in the old installation, or whatever. Also streams are working fine from the USTVNow website, so everything seems to be functional on their end.

Anybody else having the same problems, or any idea what I might be missing?

your free trial of HD content probably expired today. in the addon settings change the quality to 400 and restart xbmc
I'm trying to use ustvnow plugin through "LiveStream addon by diving mule"

for example:
plugin://plugin.video.ustvnow/?mode=play&name=My9
or like this
plugin://plugin.video.ustvnow/play/CW

tried it on navi-x and it works, it uses haslib to get md5 (if that info helps)

thanks in advance, trying to do a custom list of streams to be used with Livestream addon

or by regular expression.. reg ex
Any chance this can get fixed? I recently setup ustvnow and my wife keeps hitting the FF button and freezing XBMC.

(2012-11-26, 06:19)commando_j Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance to fix the issue of XBMC freezing if by mistake you press FF or Rewind by mistake on a live video? If you press anything besides X for that matter. Would be nice if the live feed just ignored these keys. When XBMC is full screen in Ubuntu it means I have to exit to terminal and kill.
(2014-01-13, 19:51)baggar11 Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance this can get fixed? I recently setup ustvnow and my wife keeps hitting the FF button and freezing XBMC.

(2012-11-26, 06:19)commando_j Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance to fix the issue of XBMC freezing if by mistake you press FF or Rewind by mistake on a live video? If you press anything besides X for that matter. Would be nice if the live feed just ignored these keys. When XBMC is full screen in Ubuntu it means I have to exit to terminal and kill.

ustvnow just plays streams so there is nothing to distinguish a video playing from ustvnow versus from your library, so there is no way to disable a button when the video is from ustvnow. you can disable rewind and fast-forward globally on xbmc, thats it ( http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Keymap ). i suggest you just move the keyboard/remote away from yourself after starting a video so you dont hit stuff on accident. i use a wireless keyboard with an on/off switch, so its off unless im presently using it.
yeah the plugin lists the channels but no play, this stopped working last friday, the 10th.
Quick note, after the trial if you pay for 1 day you won't have access to low streams after that day. If you pay for 1 day again you get access to everything in 1000kbps quality.
That's my experience.
(2014-01-19, 21:50)yomammary Wrote: [ -> ]Quick note, after the trial if you pay for 1 day you won't have access to low streams after that day. If you pay for 1 day again you get access to everything in 1000kbps quality.
That's my experience.

You have to go back to the web site and tell it you don't want to pay more, you want to go back to free. I had this happen to me as well.
If anyone is interested in splitting a sub with me at the 19.99 (3 months) and then 29.99 after let me know. I'd like to split it with 2 other people (max 3 simultaneous users). Pm me if interested.
According to some info I've found around the web, streaming is available up to 1900kbps. Is there a way to lift the caps that are currently set on this addon? I noticed this question was asked a few pages back but never answered, any takers?
save your money, USTVNOW is a waste!
(2014-01-28, 02:31)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]save your money, USTVNOW is a waste!

Not if you're a cordcutter and need ESPN lol
(2014-02-03, 20:06)jiggsaw Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-28, 02:31)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]save your money, USTVNOW is a waste!

Not if you're a cordcutter and need ESPN lol

I Cut the cord over five years ago!
if you think the only source for ESPN is through this two bit service... then fine.

Its unfortunate that you don't know any better!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36