Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Crunchyroll [DMCA Takedown]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
With your last update, the section Updated of the Anime part is in alphabetical order instead of latest order .
(2015-10-18, 12:53)yoshiofthewire Wrote: [ -> ]skiman10, the subtitles are not burned in, so you can turn them on in Kodi. Subtitles [Kodi.wiki]

Scorpius, what is in your queue?
There haven't been any changes in that code for a while, it may be with the upgrade something was cleared out.
Do you have a lot of stuff in your Queue?

Just 6 shows! I even tried rearranging the shows in the website and I'm still getting the error.

Code:
11:29:22 T:140574094989056  NOTICE: CR: Queue: request['error'] = False
11:29:22 T:140574094989056  NOTICE: CR: Queue: has 6 series
11:29:22 T:140574094989056   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/naikel/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/default.py", line 38, in <module>
                                                crunchy_main.main()
                                              File "/home/naikel/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/resources/lib/crunchy_main.py", line 367, in main
                                                check_mode(args)
                                              File "/home/naikel/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/resources/lib/crunchy_main.py", line 342, in check_mode
                                                crj.queue(args)
                                              File "/home/naikel/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/resources/lib/crunchy_json.py", line 862, in queue
                                                'fanart')
                                              File "/home/naikel/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/resources/lib/crunchy_json.py", line 779, in list_media_items
                                                queued=queued)
                                              File "/home/naikel/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/resources/lib/crunchy_main.py", line 147, in add_item
                                                '&plot='       + urllib.quote_plus(info['plot']          +'%20')
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib.py", line 1292, in quote_plus
                                                if ' ' in s:
                                            TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

I wonder what can I do to fix it... It was working fine with the previous version and I think it was 1.7.2?

I'm using XBMC 13.2 and not upgrading to 15.x, tried it once and was a disaster.
(2015-10-18, 11:10)Scorpius Wrote: [ -> ]Since today I can't access my queue and I have to watch episodes going directly into the Anime menu and browse the show I want to watch.

This is what I get:

Code:
in add_item
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib.py", line 1292, in quote_plus
                                                if ' ' in s:

Hello, I have the same error on Kodi on Nvidia Shield (Android TV). I get without trouble others lists as History or Animes, but i can't get my Queue.

On begining of the log, i see :

NOTICE: CR: Queue: request['error'] = false
NOTICE: CR: Queue: has 20 series

and after the Python exception. So i think API's call is OK, but data seems to be different now, and make an exception on your extension.

Edit : I didn't see Scorpius's update Wink
(2015-10-16, 14:35)yoshiofthewire Wrote: [ -> ]So you have to install 2.2 from zip. You would download the zip file from github and the install it from the zip.
And yes, the issue you are seeing is the one all the Android people see,
Kodi can't write to system memory.

2.2 will get around it, but every time you launch the plugin, it will create a new device in your crunchyroll device list.

I finally got it installed after messing around with it more and pushing it to my Fire Stick via adbFire. Do you mean every time i launch it from closing kodi/restarting Fire Stick? If so that's not a problem. I probably restart it about once every 1-2 days.
(2015-10-18, 17:35)djfred93 Wrote: [ -> ]With your last update, the section Updated of the Anime part is in alphabetical order instead of latest order .

I noticed this behavior as well. It would be very useful if it could be reverted back to having the list ordered by most recent updated show first.
I'm having the same problems accessing my queue as some others are as well., which contains 12 shows. I've removed and reinstalled Crunchyroll from the repo. I've removed the add-on, deleted %userdata%\Kodi\userdata\plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout, reinstalled, and reconfigured. No dice.

I'm running Windows 10 x64, if that's relevant.

In my debug log, I have

Code:
19:25:45 T:20476   DEBUG: CR: makeAPIRequest: reply =
19:25:45 T:20476   DEBUG:   code
19:25:45 T:20476   DEBUG:     ok
19:25:45 T:20476   DEBUG:   data

Lots of show data

19:25:46 T:20476   DEBUG:       last_watched_media
19:25:46 T:20476   DEBUG:         None
19:25:46 T:20476   DEBUG:   error
19:25:46 T:20476   DEBUG:     False
19:25:46 T:20476  NOTICE: CR: Queue: request['error'] = False
19:25:46 T:20476  NOTICE: CR: Queue: has 12 series
19:25:46 T:20476   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Bill\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout\default.py", line 38, in <module>
                                                crunchy_main.main()
                                              File "C:\Users\Bill\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout\resources\lib\crunchy_main.py", line 367, in main
                                                check_mode(args)
                                              File "C:\Users\Bill\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout\resources\lib\crunchy_main.py", line 342, in check_mode
                                                crj.queue(args)
                                              File "C:\Users\Bill\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout\resources\lib\crunchy_json.py", line 862, in queue
                                                'fanart')
                                              File "C:\Users\Bill\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout\resources\lib\crunchy_json.py", line 779, in list_media_items
                                                queued=queued)
                                              File "C:\Users\Bill\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout\resources\lib\crunchy_main.py", line 147, in add_item
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\urllib.py", line 1292, in quote_plus
                                                if ' ' in s:
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
19:25:46 T:20420   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
19:25:46 T:20476    INFO: Python script stopped
19:25:46 T:20476   DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker 20476 terminating
19:25:46 T:4376   DEBUG:  XFILE::CPluginDirectory::WaitOnScriptResult - plugin exited prematurely - terminating
19:25:46 T:20420   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/?complete=True&count=0&duration=0&episode=0&fanart=C%3a%5cUsers%5cBill%5cAppData%5cRoaming%5cKodi%5caddons%5cplugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout%5cfanart.jpg&filterx=None&icon=None&id=None&media_type=None&mode=queue&name=Queue&offset=0&playhead=0&plot=None%2520&season=1&series_id=None&url=None&year=0
19:25:46 T:20420   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/?complete=True&count=0&duration=0&episode=0&fanart=C%3a%5cUsers%5cBill%5cAppData%5cRoaming%5cKodi%5caddons%5cplugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout%5cfanart.jpg&filterx=None&icon=None&id=None&media_type=None&mode=queue&name=Queue&offset=0&playhead=0&plot=None%2520&season=1&series_id=None&url=None&year=0) failed
19:25:46 T:20420   DEBUG: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory (plugin://plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/)
19:25:46 T:20420   DEBUG:   ParentPath = [plugin://]
19:25:46 T:20420   DEBUG: Loading items: 4, directory: plugin://plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/ sort method: 0, ascending: false
19:25:46 T:20420   DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took 0 ms for 0 items query: select * from movie_view  WHERE c23=3014
19:25:46 T:19620  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
19:25:46 T:19620   DEBUG: Thread BackgroundLoader 19620 terminating
19:25:46 T:20420   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogBusy.xml) ------
I was also running into the script error when I tried to accesses my queue from the kodi add-on. I believe I have found a solution!
1) uninstall the crunchyroll add-on from your kodi box
2) delete all the cache files and stuff in /userdata/addon_data (you can just delete the whole "crunchyroll-takeout" folder)
3)restart the kodi machine
4)reinstall the addon from the repository but do not launch the add-on
5)open the configuration menu and enter your login information
6)change "queue listing" to "series"
7)watch your anime

This fixed my error on my raspberry pi kodi set up and I'm just passing along this info to see if it helps anyone else.
(2015-10-20, 23:50)thegreatzach Wrote: [ -> ]I was also running into the script error when I tried to accesses my queue from the kodi add-on. I believe I have found a solution!
1) uninstall the crunchyroll add-on from your kodi box
2) delete all the cache files and stuff in /userdata/addon_data (you can just delete the whole "crunchyroll-takeout" folder)
3)restart the kodi machine
4)reinstall the addon from the repository but do not launch the add-on
5)open the configuration menu and enter your login information
6)change "queue listing" to "series"
7)watch your anime

This fixed my error on my raspberry pi kodi set up and I'm just passing along this info to see if it helps anyone else.

Thank you very much! I fixed it but only doing this, even while running Kodi:

1.- Delete all the cache files in /userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout
2.- Go to the addon, do not launch it, go to the configuration menu.
3.- Enter login information and change queue listing to series.

There's no need to reinstall the add-on or exit Kodi, you can do it while running it and it works.

Thanks again!

By the way am I the only one that thinks that alphabetical order is very annoying? That's only useful when browsing Anime (Popular, Simulcast, etc), but when browsing the anime shows in the queue or the history is extremely annoying.

Please developer add a configuration so we can go back to order by recent updated show first like it was before.

EDIT: I have tried several configurations and in all of them what doesn't work is the Episodes queue mode. So basically if you just change your queue to Series mode it will always work, without retyping your login information. The developer only has to change the queue mode to Episodes to reproduce the problem. It always fails.
Seconded. I didn't do anything else, but change the queue display to series and I can access my subscriptions now. I still have to track it manually, but it's better than digging through the series that I'm not interested in to get to the ones that I am.
What I think happened is that a bug was revealed when the 2.1 branch was moved to 2.2
It is possible that there is a show returning Null that is not being overwritten correctly.
Switching the View would hide that issue.
Also, if you are running 2.2 out of the repo and not 2.2.0 then your Queue will be alphabetized.
I noticed this too and reverted the change in 2.2.0 ...I think.
At issue is if I don't tell Kodi what to sort by, it doesn't, ever.
If I do, it auto sorts.
You can turn off sorting by changing crunchy_main.py.
Code:
74    """
75    sortMethod = 'none'
76    # Set sortmethod to something xbmc can use

I am currently away and won't be home till next week.
I will add a settings option for this next week.
I will also try to track down that bug.
Hi Yoshi
I tried what you suggested and the add-on simply fails to load
I just pushed 2.2.1 to the repo. Tell me if that fixes it.

Change Log:
Pulled Fix for Queue in Episode view (thanks rpowellgit)
Added Trakt.tv info (from ineffablebob)
Reverted Stupid sorting rulles that just messed stuff up.
OK, 2.2.1 should be fixed.

...it helps if I push the correct files.
Hi Yoshi, sorry for the delayed answer.
I just installed 2.2.1 and the updated list still appears alphabetically
which list?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46