Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: CU LRC Lyrics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-03-15, 19:44)Mike_Doc Wrote: [ -> ]Hi ronie,

would you happen to know of anything that would stop esc or backspace to work when lyrics are showing? I have to stop the song which stop the lyrics but esc does nothing?

nope, not really...
is it a skin specific problem, or does it also happen in Estuary?
(2017-03-15, 19:44)Mike_Doc Wrote: [ -> ]Hi ronie,

would you happen to know of anything that would stop esc or backspace to work when lyrics are showing? I have to stop the song which stop the lyrics but esc does nothing?

Not ronie, but I think a debug log (wiki) would show what happens when you send a "back" command in your skin while the add-on's script-cu-lrclyrics-main window is open.

scott s.
@ronie
is there an option for to prevent deleted lyrics from being downloaded again for the same song ?
I deleted lyrics that didn't match the song being played and when the song was played again the same lyrics were downloaded again.
For example: in artist slidshow addon There's a way to prevent downloading non-match fanart if you add them to the "_exclusions.nfo" file in the artists folder.
It would be nice having this option in cu lyrics as well.
Thanks.
nope, there's no such option.
perhaps one day i'll get to it, but no plans for now.
(2017-03-20, 21:35)ronie Wrote: [ -> ]nope, there's no such option.
perhaps one day i'll get to it, but no plans for now.

Thanks anyway, you're doing a great job. this script is wonderful.
Sorry for the (dumb?) question, i've search but didn't find an answer: when playing a song, the lyrics comes out, if for mistake i hide the lyrics during the playback is there a shortcut that allow me to show back the lyrics? At the moment, onece i hide the song text i'm no more able to take it back...
it may depend on the skin you're using,
but the default skin (estuary) has a button for it on the music osd.
Ohh, thanks, i'm using Aeon MQ 7, maybe it's better to ask directly in the official thread Smile
Hi,

So when using the offset feature, is it supposed to affect the lyrics timing in real time? I'm using it with the MQ7 skin, and it doesn't seem to work that way.

Thx
yup, it acts real time, though it might take 1 or 2 lines of lyrics before it catches up.
Ok cool. Might be a skin issue then from what I'm seeing here.
No issues, problems, or anything negative to mention.

Just want to post a Thank You for all you do, Sir ronie Smile
thx and you're welcome :-)
@ronie, time to smile again ;-)

This is version 3 of videolyrics and I think it'll be the last one...
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=308624

Thanks for your help with this!
Hi,

So if the addon pulls the wrong lyrics, how can I correct it?

Thx