Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Irish TV (Video) Addon, RTE, TV3, AerTV, TG4 v.2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Thanks for your feedback Thargor, knowing it worked for you (apart from TV3) will be helpful for other Android users. FYI It's not necessary to post logs to both xbmclogs and pastebin, either one will do, though I prefer xbmclogs because the colour highlighting makes it easier to spot errors.

The TV3 error (in both versions of librtmp) is the same as the RTE one, so maybe a better version of librtmp is required. If anyone finds an Android librtmp that works for everything please post the information here.
Just weird that it works perfectly for some and not for others, just noticed 4OD is the same error but at least there are other options to use there.
I don't which librtmp you found from the wiki, perhaps its not all that up to date. The one in the recent librtmp thread maybe more up to date, have you tried that one?
Tried the old version and the new version, tried uninstalling XBMC and reinstalling everything using the latest links, tried wiping the phone and reflashing it with a clean Android install and latest XBMC and files from your repository, tried it on Meteor and 3 broadband data connections and UPC wi-fi, same result on all of them, every other add-on like Filmon etc all working perfectly, its just TV3 and 4oD that refuse to work here, RTE Player, TG4 and Aertv perfect aswell, I dont know, maybe a future update will fix it, I couldn't be doing anything wrong as like I said everything else works, must just be unlucky...
im having trouble with this aswell

when i click into aertv it says

Cannot show root menu
see log for details

Iv updated to the latest release and also downgraded but still noting it was working fine only 2 weeks ago anybody know what to do
Hi everyone,

First of all, big thanks to Mossy, i'm in the US and this is a fantastic plugin you've created. I am however getting some issues with the apple tv when playing aertv. It doesn't matter which channel, the screen remains frozen and I can hear the audio for about 10 seconds before it starts to stutter. Now I never have this problem with the ipad, only the apple tv. I've tried 2 different apple tv's as well as different HDMI cables and different TV's but still it seems to happen intermittently and sometimes it will be fine? I don't have this issue with any other plugin other than aer tv.
I'm wondering is this a known issue?

Thanks

Sorry, scrap that, I just realized I didn't have forwarded IP on the apple tv settings. Ridiculous, I've been tearing my hair out over this for a few days and just as I post a question I figure out what's wrong... Occam's razor...
DELETED.

Sorry, i had made some modifications to my version of XBMC, and i must have put a foot wrong somewhere. I am going to uninstall it and start again, and see if i can pinpoint my mistake.
(2013-04-24, 22:06)Thargor Wrote: [ -> ]Tried the old version and the new version

There's more than one version of librtmp for Android so that doesn't tell me anything. I suggested that you try the version in the librtmp help thread if you hadn't done so already, because it might be more up-to-date than the other "new" version you tried. Still have no idea if you've tried that or not.
(2013-03-09, 12:07)samburrows Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-09, 11:06)privado Wrote: [ -> ]Having same problem, which DNS provider are you using atm ? thanks

I'm using - and recommended to Beautiful Rock - Overplay Smart DNS. Works faultlessly but does cost $4.95 a month.

I couldn't recommend it highly enough.

Hi Sam,

Could you explain how you configured Smart DNS for XBMC - I have used it quiet a lot on my desktop, but I can't figure it out on my XBMC - I'm using a Raspberry Pi.

Thanks
Karl,

Put the Smart dns servers into your router and that way anything pulling an IP address hits the smart servers (provided your external ip is the same one you registered)
anyone else having A/V synchronization problems wiht AerTV?

It seems the playback is already out of sync when the stream ist just started.
I'm not sure this also happens to other hw, at least my raspberry pi running raspbmc is affected.
I always get that at the start of a stream on AerTV, but it resolves itself after a few seconds. Maybe the problem is worse on resource limited devices like Raspbery Pi.
is there any chance of UPCs new horizon service being added to this addon for the people that can use the service
Only if someone else writes the code.
(2013-05-09, 13:14)_phk_ Wrote: [ -> ]anyone else having A/V synchronization problems wiht AerTV?

It seems the playback is already out of sync when the stream ist just started.
I'm not sure this also happens to other hw, at least my raspberry pi running raspbmc is affected.

I'm noticing significant audio sync problems on the latest versions of Raspbmc and Openelec on AerTV when using the Pi. Interestingly enough when I loaded an older version (2.99.1) of Openelec I don't have the sync problem! So not really sure what's going on here....

Great addon btw.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34