Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Irish TV (Video) Addon, RTE, TV3, AerTV, TG4 v.2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Hi Mossy, I'm not brave enough to go start tinkering with my OE XBMC config on my Acer Revo. I did however install Frodo on my W7 laptop and had the same problem again (but it was eleven seconds this time instead of sixteen). Hope this helps. Like Thargor said I don't really watch much TV3 stuff but it's handy to have there as a backup.
On your W7 laptop, did you just install XBMC and then install only the Irish TV plugin?
Nope I had only about three other addons mate.
Problem found, fix in next release
Ah brilliant news Mossy! Thanks ever so much. Could I make a request? Would there be any chance of a "Favourites" feature for quick access to my fave progs please?
(2013-03-13, 15:05)Mossy Wrote: [ -> ]Problem found, fix in next release
Brilliant stuff, thanks Mossy.
Release 2.0.9, see first post for change log.
Thanks Mossy. Went straight to TV3 and "Straight Off the Telly". Got a "error processing Midday" script error but I tried Emmerdale and it played fine. Is it me or have they increased the quality of their content? Not too sure what verification means....should we be worried mate?
(2013-03-16, 03:13)VanZan Wrote: [ -> ]Went straight to TV3 and "Straight Off the Telly". Got a "error processing Midday" script error

That's a known problem with TV3 due their web developers' incompetence and has been there from the beginning. I had an explanation of this on in the first post, which I later removed after I hadn't seen the problem in a while. See first post.

Quote:Is it me or have they increased the quality of their content?

No idea.

Quote: Not too sure what verification means....should we be worried mate?

Nope.
(2013-03-13, 15:15)VanZan Wrote: [ -> ]Would there be any chance of a "Favourites" feature for quick access to my fave progs please?

What happens when you right click on a programme and select "Add to favourites"?
I thought that added it to your XBMC favourites rather than the addon's favourites? Do I detect a hint of sarcasm? Big Grin
If you can get them into the built-in favourites then I don't think it's worth the effort to add an addon favourites.
You're the boss! Thanks for all your hard work. Smile
Fantastic update - thanks Mossy. Anyway to donate you a pint?
No change in my TV3 Player even though I saw it autoupdate, just seems to be working fine at first, starts to play then instantly stops like Id pressed back or stop.

Cant get it to generate a log file either no matter what I do with it, maybe its just because its the Android version.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34