Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Irish TV (Video) Addon, RTE, TV3, AerTV, TG4 v.2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
(2013-06-10, 23:29)degsie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-09, 13:14)_phk_ Wrote: [ -> ]anyone else having A/V synchronization problems wiht AerTV?

It seems the playback is already out of sync when the stream ist just started.
I'm not sure this also happens to other hw, at least my raspberry pi running raspbmc is affected.

I'm noticing significant audio sync problems on the latest versions of Raspbmc and Openelec on AerTV when using the Pi. Interestingly enough when I loaded an older version (2.99.1) of Openelec I don't have the sync problem! So not really sure what's going on here....

Great addon btw.

OK, I am running a Pi with OpenELEC and I have been having this same synch issue for quite sometime and the last update that seemed to work was r12837 (I have the files if anyone wants them).

Just tested Rbej's latest custom build which has an updated version of OmxPlayer and Gothman.

Updated Gotham Branch

- updated Xbmc Gotham (06.06.2013)

- updated firmware and kernel (back to 3.9.4)

- updated new clock for OmxPlayer

- Optionally allow caching for all network streams, including those on LAN (via new advanced setting 'alwaysforcebuffer').

Please add alwaysforcebuffer=true to advencedsettings if you want cache all network streams.

openelec.tv/forum/124-raspberry-pi/58671...elec?start=210#70349

www26.zippyshare.com/v/26655255/file.html

Post located @ http://www.openelec.tv/forum/124-raspber...?start=372

PS: I had to delete/remove "REPOSITORY.MASH2K3-1.4" as it caused the Pi to reboot every 60secs.

So far it has been rock solid since Sunday and the PQ is pretty good too Hope this helps

Vipz,
@ViperNY: thank you a/v sync is much better in this version.

Unfortunately AERTV isn't working, when starting a stream a still picture of AERTV is shown which says I'm outside Ireland.

On my PC aertv is still working nevertheless.
(2013-06-13, 23:06)_phk_ Wrote: [ -> ]@ViperNY: thank you a/v sync is much better in this version.

Unfortunately AERTV isn't working, when starting a stream a still picture of AERTV is shown which says I'm outside Ireland.

On my PC aertv is still working nevertheless.

Are you running a proxy? or DNS spoof? I use "Overplay" and put the DNS servers into my route, this way anything in the house that connects will automatically get around this issue.

Vipz
thank you ViperNY, the problem was, that there was a bug in rbej's gotham build from june 10th. The custom dns was not set correctly.
Fortunately in new build it works great.
is the aertv 3e stream broken? All other streams seem to work fine here.
Anyone know whats up with RTE player? i can't get it on XBMC or even when i login through the actual rte.ie website. I'm using overplay's smartdns and it's worked fine up to now, but I haven't been able to get on all weekend.
Hi

Anyone else having problems with AerTV? As soon as I select any channel I am seeing

Getting "Now Playing" data

and it just hangs forever. Using Android TV Box 4.2.2
thx

just to let u know in the UK and has worked fine just a few weeks ago
(2013-07-05, 12:39)haggerty Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else having problems with AerTV?

Just checked now - seems fineSmile
I.ve never been able to use AerTV on the plugin.

It seems to be loading the stream but always hangs at exactly 35%. The plugin and XBMC then completely freeze and I'm not able to click on anything else (cancel, exit, etc). This happens on both Windows 7 and Kubuntu Linux.

I live in the UK.
There is a bug with the Tour De France highlights on TG4.

The videos are in two parts, 13min each. On the TG4.ie website when P1 is finished , P2 is automatically started. However with the Irish TV addon in XBMC, it just quits to main menu. And part 2 does not seem to be manually accessible via the Addon.

http://www.tg4.ie/ie/player/tg4-player.h...Ail%20Siar
I notice that RTE 2 HD is not working on AerTv for me? Anyone else have this issue? Thanks
Not working for me either mate. Also I got a strange error saying:

"error could not process BBC One Plus" and all the other channels you need to subscribe and pay to watch!!!

They've screwed us!! RTE Two HD is now a subscription channel!
Yes, am getting that also but for me it seems to relate to the BBC channels only eg bbc 1, 2, cbbc etc...strange
"They've screwed us!! RTE Two HD is now a subscription channel! "

So we are cooked then and no way around it?
I'll be removing RTE Two HD in the next version. You'll just have to make do with SD.

On the other hand if someone wants to buy an AerTV subscription I can look at adding the AerTV Plus channels for subscribers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34