Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Irish TV (Video) Addon, RTE, TV3, AerTV, TG4 v.2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Thanks Mossy.
I've tried the RTE and TV3 streams too, but without much luck. I think I have to use a vpn service (it may not be free, but at least it works).
Thanks again!
Frank
Was watching RTE 2 last night and whenever I pressed stop on my remote the stream stopped but then reloaded after 5 secs.

Anyone having the same issue?
Haven't noticed that but I did watch a few programmes using the catchup service and when they ended they restarted from the beginning again. Not a big deal (just had to press STOP again) but maybe they're linked?
(2013-02-14, 15:28)VanZan Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't noticed that but I did watch a few programmes using the catchup service and when they ended they restarted from the beginning again. Not a big deal (just had to press STOP again) but maybe they're linked?

Yeah the iPlayer plugin does the same. That doesn't bother me but last night the stream restarted about 5 times until I closed out of xbmc.

Maybe its my setup. I've set up RTE 1 and 2 as Favourites and put them on my home screen, bypassing the IrishTV menu. Maybe that has something to do with it.
Just installed this, working no bother.

Well chuffed, thank you!
Mossy,

Firstly, thank you very much putting this together, especially for the many of us abroad. It is much appreciated.

Am based in Asia and using a proxy that changes the DNS rather than a IP proxy. Works great for most of what I need and means I can watch Netflix and Iplayer without any issues.

However, on your addon RTE 1 works great but nothing else, Aer TV I get the Oireachtas reel and others (RTE 2 and TV 3) wont load.

Have made the change to the IP as suggested, maybe I need to play around with that.

Thanks again.
Try turning off your DNS forwarder settings, and turn on the Forwarded IP settings in the plugin. See if that changes anything.

Also post a debug log.
Hey Mossy, this is amazing.

If you're able to get TG4 on there you'd be hailed as a hero amidst the Irish speaking community throughout the world, we'd be eternally grateful!

Is it in anyway possible? I'm thinking of doing a full 'for dummies' tutorial on Gadgets.ie - I'd love to tell everyone that they can now watch TG4 on the Pi.

Thanks for all your work - I'm enjoying RTE again Smile

Best wishes,

peadar
Many many thanks for this addon, at last resurrected!!! Thank you
Expect TG4 in the next release.
Quote:Expect TG4 in the next release.

Big Grin Ar fheabhas, that'd be amazing!
(2013-02-17, 14:42)Mossy Wrote: [ -> ]Try turning off your DNS forwarder settings, and turn on the Forwarded IP settings in the plugin. See if that changes anything.

Also post a debug log.

Hi Mossy, thanks for your reply. Turned off DNS and turned on forward IP setting and it still didnt work. Infact, RTE 1 that was working previously for me, stopped when I did this.

Not sure how to do the debug log, but will google it and post if possible.

Thanks
See first post for a link on debug logs, and put your settings back the way they were before creating one.
Version 2.0.3

See first post for changelog
I've uninstalled the old version, installed 2.0.3 but I'm getting the 'script failed' error when I try to open it.

Let me know if you might know how to get around this!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34