Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Irish TV (Video) Addon, RTE, TV3, AerTV, TG4 v.2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Mossy great work on this have no way to watch Rte etc up here (Derry) as I have no Aerial. Currently watching Love/Hate on the Rte on demand through my pi here so it's great. Only thing is I am getting the 35% freeze when trying to get aertv on the go.

Also when I try get live Rte I get an error and am told to check the log and that's it. Totally new to all of this so not even sure how to do that. Any help would be appreciated!
There's a link in the first post to show you how to create and post a debug log. Check it out.
Hi Mossy - I'd be willing to try out a subscription for a month - let me know what needs to be done
Thanks Karl, I'll reply by PM.
(2013-04-01, 16:32)Slatri Wrote: [ -> ]@Mossy
The audio issue first appeared in 2.99.2 in openelec rpi and is a player issue. I have brought up the issue time and time again on another thread and logs do not contain the proper information

For anyone with a Pi that was having synch issues, I have been testing the latest official OpenELEC build 3.2.1 and RTE is rock solid.

Vipz
Do you know how the iPlayer plugin now has a resume function? Would it be possible to have resume ability in this wonderful addon please? I'm guessing though the tv/3/rte sites don't support it. Thanks Mossy!
Version 2.0.11 available, see first post for changes.

@VanZan I'll take a look
Hi Mossy,

I have had problems using the add-on recently. I think this is due to upgrading to v.2.0.11.

The app is very slow to update, access menus/categories. It hangs completely at 35% loading on AerTV. I haven't tried playing anything else, because it takes several minutes to access anything.

I rolled back to the previous version and everything works fine, back to normal, as far as I can tell.

Can I help you out with anything to debug this? FYI, I'm using a DNS on RPi OpenELEC.

Love the add-on by the way!
Mossy, thank you for all your hard work on this. Much appreciated. Has been very useful over the summer for me. Pity RTE 2 HD is gone but cant be helped I guess.
@tomjoe See the first post for debug log howto.
(2013-10-06, 23:21)tomjoe Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Mossy,

I have had problems using the add-on recently. I think this is due to upgrading to v.2.0.11.

The app is very slow to update, access menus/categories. It hangs completely at 35% loading on AerTV. I haven't tried playing anything else, because it takes several minutes to access anything.

I rolled back to the previous version and everything works fine, back to normal, as far as I can tell.

Can I help you out with anything to debug this? FYI, I'm using a DNS on RPi OpenELEC.

Love the add-on by the way!

Mossy, I have same issues here, same DNS setup, will get you a debug log tonight.

Vipz
Hi Mossy,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I was really enjoying your add-on on my XBMC media box but it has stopped working since 2.0.11. I read that the update was needed to compensate for changes in the API of Aertv but even the RTE player stopped working. On my box (openSUSE Linux and XBMC 12.3) any video I am starting begins as normal and then it looks like the add-on tries to open the same video again. This causes both stream to crash. I have no debug log (don't know how) but I would provide one if you let me know how I make one.

Keep up the good work!
(2013-10-20, 20:04)Dexter1979 Wrote: [ -> ]I have no debug log (don't know how) but I would provide one if you let me know how I make one.

Debug log how to link, given by Mossy in the first post, here it is again.

@Dexter1979 Sounds like your update just went a bit funny though. My suggestions is to try the following:
1. Try going to addon settings and uninstall the plugin
2. Delete the /home/(USERNAME?)/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.irishtv/ folder if its still there.
3. Re-install plugin.
4. Post the debug log for Mossy if the above doesn't work.
Anybody know if the Late show is available outside Ireland via this Addon tonight?
The Late Late Show on RTE ist available in Germany without Proxy or Forwarded Ip.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34