Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Conq - Gotham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Would it be possible to get the actual shownames in the channel switching gui instead of the genres?

Someone else asked about some other live tv specific items in the home menu, wouldn't it be a good idea to take those into a live-tv submenu? Like the submenu for every other home menu item?
Yeah I realised I used genre instead of title so I'll fix that.

Also this is what I've come up with.

Oh that looks really fantastic! These Icons are great! Where do you get them (or are these your creation)?

Conq is really a grat Skin. In my opinion could these the new default skin as Confluence does need more juice. Conq is really working great on my raspberry pi.
All credit for the icons go to `Black.
(2014-05-22, 15:08)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I realised I used genre instead of title so I'll fix that.

Also this is what I've come up with.

Looks great!
Maybe some sort of border or background would be neat for the live tv icons and the weather sub menu. It's a bit anxious (i hope this is the correct adjective) if you scroll between movies, programs, live tv and weather.

Also the weather submenu feels like too big. Too be exact the weather icons arent too width, the whole submenus looks to big in the height.

Or maybe it is just me thinking too much about about the submenus.
Custom backgrounds -

Alaska style

Custom backgrounds - very nice!!!

Is there any way to disable the 'Conq' logo from the home page?
(2014-05-23, 00:41)jkirk Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to disable the 'Conq' logo from the home page?

Check the skin's settings, think I saw it in there
(2014-05-23, 00:41)jkirk Wrote: [ -> ]Custom backgrounds - very nice!!!

Is there any way to disable the 'Conq' logo from the home page?

The option might be off of the screen in the setting section. Just scroll down and it's the last option.
Love Alaska Style !
(2014-05-21, 08:25)aschwerin.moses Wrote: [ -> ]Great skin.

Replacing this as my default skin. Smile

Requests:
- Is it possible to provide a horizontal menu view on the home window. Humble request.
- Option to set multiple images for every menu (like aeon nox).

Any chance of the above requests. Hope you are willing to do it.

Another request
- In the artists view, the only view type is List, any chance of including WALL view type. If you are not willing to add it, can you please guide me.

Thank you.
Hi, two questions:

- Does this skin supports Metadata Actors script? I can only see the image in cast but cannot find a way to get the biography...
- More XBMC question related, is there a way to avoid the screensaver to start when playing music and artist slideshow is runningHuh

Thanks!
Wow! Hitcher, you don't know how much i like this skin. It's so fantastic as simple!!!

But please let me ask you for two things.

1. Can you please add the first letter of a movie or a tv-show as an index when i scroll through the library. Maybe as an addition and/or replacement for the headings.

2. Have you planned to add a fanart, banner or logo view for tv-shows?

Kind regards
Efty
Could you please enable Wall view for video plugins? Only List and Wide are available atm.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32