Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Conq - Gotham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
(2014-08-23, 17:20)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]So where does the captcha appear? In the video list?

Hi Hitcher have uploaded a pic to show you. As you can see the captcha is just visible behind the keyboard thanks.
Really great skin, thanks again for the development.

I am facing one issue / potential bug. Running Conq on Helix.

I have customized my main menu and assigned a playlist as widget (movies, most recent, only 2014, max 10 display, descending) to a customized menu item. Unfortunately, the widget does not display at all. Any idea how to troubleshoot?

Thanks in advance!

(2014-08-24, 07:23)steve1977 Wrote: [ -> ]I know hitcher has asked to hold back on feature requests. So, let me put these as questions. Not sure whether these are new features, bugs or existing features that I cannot find:

1) When playing 3D movies, Confluence adds a "3D button" to the OSD (only shows up for 3D movies), which allows direct changes to the 3D mode. This is super helpful. I cannot see this button in Conq.

3) Can Conq display the "3D flag" next to a movie? Confluence shows "SD", "HD", "3D" next to each movie.

Quick follow-up on above. Any chance? Without the 3D flag (3), it is not posisble for me to differentiate between 2D and 3D movies before playing the movie. Thanks!
Having major graphical issues since yesterday. Nothing that appears on-screen leaves the screen so as I navigate, it all collects. And it all flickers. It's the only skin I'm having any issues with. I was using it on Thursday night with no issues, left it on while I was out Friday and came home to problems. No idea what started it. I've tried reinstalling to no avail. Running 13.2.

Quote:Having major graphical issues since yesterday

Me too, I finally managed to change skins, but it wasn't easy!

Was running openelec 4.1.4 and same problem 4.1.5.
Can you post your guisettings.xml?

EDIT: Also please use the bug threads so I can keep track of them better.
Everybody with graphic problems - try to reset the conq settings. Working again for me.
But that looked really really crazy. ^_^
I love this skin! Big Grin

I'm using it on my Raspberry Pi with Openelec, and it works really fast, and looks nice and clean.
One problem i'm having is that on the home screen, the 'recent movies' isnt showing the actual covers, just the default icon.

Also, the recent movies, and recent episodes are loading really slow. is this 'just' a performance issue, or are other people not having this issue?

kind regards.
I am new to xbmc (I used it for some months in the original xbox era) and after trying a few skins I decided that conq is the one I like most. I am mostly using xbmc torrent, and the one thing I don't seem to get with conq is movie descriptions, movie ratings etc. in the screenshots in the first post I can see that those things exist, but how can I get to that more detailed movie screen when using xbmc torrent?
I love this skin Smile Thanks Hitcher for bringing it to XBMC and maintaining it!
Bu I seem to have broken mine... I accidentally deleted the Settings menu and it hasn't reappeared after rebooting, nor is it in the Shutdown menu. How can I reset it or otherwise access Settings to put it back?

(2014-05-03, 16:10)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-03, 15:37)Scott00007 Wrote: [ -> ]Choosing to hide settings is changed anytime I update the skin, it always returns.
Didn't you see the message when selecting this option?

"Settings can be accessed from the Shutdown menu or by rebooting XBMC!"

It's a fail-safe.
You can use the " commands" add on, i use it to have a button that open setting without the obligation to have it on the menu.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=134129
Cheers

removed151214

(2014-09-06, 06:43)iMacThere4iAm Wrote: [ -> ]I love this skin Smile Thanks Hitcher for bringing it to XBMC and maintaining it!
Bu I seem to have broken mine... I accidentally deleted the Settings menu and it hasn't reappeared after rebooting, nor is it in the Shutdown menu. How can I reset it or otherwise access Settings to put it back?

It shows in the shutdown menu for me (the menu you get when you press 's' on your keyboard.) Huh

Alternatively, you could manually edit your menu - %userdata (wiki)%/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts. If you've not edited your menu much, delete everything in there and your menu will reset to default. Otherwise add the following to mainmenu.DATA.xml:

Code:
    <shortcut>
        <label>10004</label>
        <label2>Common Shortcut</label2>
        <icon>DefaultShortcut.png</icon>
        <thumb />
        <action>ActivateWindow(Settings)</action>
    </shortcut>

(After deleting/editing, exit and re-enter the home screen to trigger the menu rebuild)
(2014-09-03, 15:24)blaize Wrote: [ -> ]Also, the recent movies, and recent episodes are loading really slow. is this 'just' a performance issue, or are other people not having this issue?

I've just installed the skin on my Pi and this happens to me also. It takes about a minute to show the recent items.
(2014-09-07, 12:59)SpawnSP Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-03, 15:24)blaize Wrote: [ -> ]Also, the recent movies, and recent episodes are loading really slow. is this 'just' a performance issue, or are other people not having this issue?

I've just installed the skin on my Pi and this happens to me also. It takes about a minute to show the recent items.

I'll be switching back to using the Skin Widgets addon for these soon which should speed things up.
Escuse me for insisting, but the very last thing that bother me is this huge loading screen, everything is great with this skin but this, if you are not willing to change it could you tell me how i can do it myself?
Thanks
Cheers
I also plan on updating the dialog backgrounds as well.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32