Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: reFocus 2.x for Helix (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
(2015-02-21, 19:38)VelvetKevorkian Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-21, 09:03)Jeroen Wrote: [ -> ]Linked to the wrong file, sorry about that. Please try this one.

That one worked, now it says "Passthrough audio in use". Smile

-----------------

By the way, i had the "out-of-focus-list-scrolling-bug" again, but only once and i couldn't reproduce it.

-----------------

Is it possible to include song duration ("XX:XX") after the star rating?
I took a shot at it but couldn't make it work.

I'll have a look. And once I finish some of the stuff I'm working on at the moment I'll have a proper look into that scrolling bug too.
(2015-02-21, 20:17)meathane Wrote: [ -> ]Finally updated to Kodi, but can't uodate this skin. I know this isn't the place, but the whole process is such a painful mess. Updates, add-ons, programs, xbmc needs more than just a rename in those areas, it needs a major rewrite.

Not sure what you expect to hear then? If you're not going to go into specifics about what problem you are encountering and what you have tried already, no one will be able to help you.
I'm not sure if this is something that can be changed in reFocus or if I'll have to request the change in the Spotlight addon.

Anyway, I'm using the Spotlight addon for music, and when browsing playlists I'd like to be able to choose the regular playlist view as seen in this thread on page 15:

Instead it lists all the playlist in the same manner as it does with albums:

And thank you very much for a great skin Jeroen. You've got a unique attention to detail. Smile
(2015-02-22, 01:21)Aleksander Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if this is something that can be changed in reFocus or if I'll have to request the change in the Spotlight addon.

Anyway, I'm using the Spotlight addon for music, and when browsing playlists I'd like to be able to choose the regular playlist view as seen in this thread on page 15:

Instead it lists all the playlist in the same manner as it does with albums:

And thank you very much for a great skin Jeroen. You've got a unique attention to detail. Smile

Thanks! I installed Spotlight to have a look, but it will not work for me unfortunately.

But I am guessing it doesn't use custom windows or anything. So then it indeed uses the view types that are available to other music sections and add-ons.

The playlist window in Kodi is this separate thing from the rest of the music sections. And that view was made specifically for that purpose. I have thought about bringing the view over to the "normal" music sections too though but figured there wouldn't really be a demand for it.
So, I would be willing to look into doing that (and from what I can tell at the moment the Spotlight add-on would be able to make use of that view). It will be after I finish some of the things I am working on at the moment though.
Thanks for looking into it. It works fine as of now, but it would be just that little bit better with the playlist view. Smile
A small issue that I found, when viewing list the metadata show "2014 HD...... " when movies are HD, but repeats the year for others, eg "2014 2014 ....."
(2015-02-22, 13:56)dave77 Wrote: [ -> ]A small issue that I found, when viewing list the metadata show "2014 HD...... " when movies are HD, but repeats the year for others, eg "2014 2014 ....."

Yup, noticed this too the other day Wink I have a fix lined up for an upcoming small bug fix release Smile
Concerning the "out-of-focus-list-scrolling-bug" reproduction:

- Start party mode

- Go to music library -> albums (in list view)

- When switching back and forth between the playlist of party mode and albums view,
the focus is different when coming back to albums view,
sometimes it is out of view, 3 rows down.
Dont know if its a refocus/kodi bug, but if you you log out of one profile and then log into a second profile, the recently added movies from the first profile still appear in the recently added movies widget for the second profile.
(2015-02-22, 16:20)VelvetKevorkian Wrote: [ -> ]Concerning the "out-of-focus-list-scrolling-bug" reproduction:

- Start party mode

- Go to music library -> albums (in list view)

- When switching back and forth between the playlist of party mode and albums view,
the focus is different when coming back to albums view,
sometimes it is out of view, 3 rows down.

Cheers Smile

(2015-02-22, 22:49)kaiseruk Wrote: [ -> ]Dont know if its a refocus/kodi bug, but if you you log out of one profile and then log into a second profile, the recently added movies from the first profile still appear in the recently added movies widget for the second profile.

Not sure what this depends on tbh, maybe on whether you selected shared sources when creating the profile?
It's not skin related in any case.
reFocus 2.0.9
Has been submitted to the Kodi repository. It may take a while for the update to make it's way to you.

This is a small bug fix release.

Changelog:
  • FIX: marking a resumable item as watched or unwatched didn't update the overlay icon properly
  • FIX: removed xbmc mention in english add-on description
  • FIX: widgets overlapping rss ticker (horizontal home menu only)
  • FIX: volume dialog should mention when passthrough audio is enabled
  • UPDATE: translations
Hey Jeroen, is it possible to make an option to show the duration instead of the ratings for songs?

And i regularly have an overlap with the now playing and album name. (pic)
Maybe i just like music with long album names Wink
(2015-02-24, 17:15)Slurrrp Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Jeroen, is it possible to make an option to show the duration instead of the ratings for songs?
I will be making an option for the ratings, but I'd prefer to allow both the duration and the rating to show. Not sure how, but the way it is now doesn't feel right. Maybe I'll move the ratings to the right of the title after all.

Quote:And i regularly have an overlap with the now playing and album name. (pic)
Maybe i just like music with long album names Wink

Yeah I think I'm just going to need to cut down the size of the labels on the left side. Unfortunately in Kodi controls aren't "aware" of each other. So I cannot resize one control if another control gets over a certain width / height, etc.

Cheers
Thx for ur answer now i disabled nextaired and not removed it Smile

Just another question is there a way to go from home menu i have a skinshortcut to favorites but when i click it it opens as a Dialog is there a way that it opens in a new window just like "addons"
So i get a new window with all my favorites in it and i can c also the images of my favorite add-ons?
(2015-02-22, 01:21)Aleksander Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if this is something that can be changed in reFocus or if I'll have to request the change in the Spotlight addon.

why does it even work for you? I have to use the SpotiMC addon which uses a custom interface I don't exactly like, because I can't login using Spotlight..

(2015-02-22, 09:34)Jeroen Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! I installed Spotlight to have a look, but it will not work for me unfortunately.

same here :(
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32