Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [DOWNLOAD/CHANGELOG] Aeon (via github)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
dedaluz Wrote:1. Pull (it updates the entire beast, auriga included, but remote branches keep being remote)
2. Let's see what remote branches we have for the repo we have cloned
3. Let's track the interesting remote branch creating a local branch for that and switching to it

git pull
git remote show origin
git co --track -b auriga origin/auriga

From here, git pull whenever you want and...

git co master (you are on Stark and can test or use it)
git pull (update Stark)
git co auriga (you are on Auriga with latest and freshest additions)
git pull (update Auriga)
git co master (on Stark again, it's that easy)

Thank you.
Wow Auriga is shaping up quite nicley, really digging the TV Episode section, the new list view is stunning.

Ducan ur a genuis!
I don't see it mentioned anywhere, but the Smart Playlist editor is missing from Aeon. Are you aware of that djh_? Just to make sure, I personally don't use it....
Yeah, I know about that one. Playlist support is basically b0rked in Auriga atm, at least in terms of editing.
um sorry if im a noob but to install the folder from github, do i just need to copy the folders over the ones in the skins\aeonstark directory? Or is it more complicated.
i haven't had time to try out Auriga yet .. (currently using .91 + CF's .3 or .4 modpack) .. gonna prolly have time this weekend to upgrade

i know Auriga now has a submenu and endtime .. was just curious if maybe weather conditions made it in
edit: nevermind im tired
pletopia Wrote:i haven't had time to try out Auriga yet .. (currently using .91 + CF's .3 or .4 modpack) .. gonna prolly have time this weekend to upgrade

i know Auriga now has a submenu and endtime .. was just curious if maybe weather conditions made it in

Not as yet, but easy enough to pull it from the mod pack. Also have all the genre mod working with the latest version... Will detail a bit more when I get home and can check pull the latest from git.
..i'm not able to configure my audio hardware with latest aeon stark and svn 19664 of xbmc for windows..

it changes to the options screen where you can enable debug.log, and i'm not able to move down in the left sidebar to select the appropriate audio-hardware section. looks like it's unavailabe.
Try Settings > System > Audio Player.
Hitcher Wrote:Try Settings > System > Audio Player.

yeah, got it. still needs a fix, though.

any plans on adding episode info directly into tv-series episode view? list view is not my fav - i love the way focus handles them, episode info comes up when you select one.
of course there is- thats coming in the next release Smile github is down Sad
iBeech Wrote:of course there is- thats coming in the next release Smile github is down Sad
It's working here...
nvm .. got it to work
Hi all,

Not wanting to dig up the Git Vs Everything else argument, but could someone help me try and get the process working?

I have the Git installed and I've been using the GUI interface. I have selected 'Clone' as the option and then given it the source of djh's git link and the target of a random folder on my desktop.

It seems to accept the details and loads up a new windows saying 'Working', nothing really comes up in the on screen log file. The folder on the desktop does seem to populate with files, but nothing close to the Aeon skin folder. I have folders such as Hooks, Info, Objects and Refs.

I have not signed up to git hub or anything, is this a requirement?

Clearly I'm doing something wrong - could someone help me out, I would really like to use this transfer process! Big Grin

Cheers dhj, awsome skin and continued development - thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19