Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [DOWNLOAD/CHANGELOG] Aeon (via github)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Big thanks to djh for this phenomenal skin. Everyone I show it too has to pick their jaw up off the floor.

However, when trying to download the fonts.zip I get
Quote:Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Anyone have another link for the fonts?
I've got the same problem. I cant download the fonts.
Guess thats becouse the aeon homepage has been suspended. It at least says so when opening aeonproject.com.
Any ETA on when the homepage will be back up?
Wanted to use the skin this afternoon (watching videos with some friends), but sadly thats not possible without the skins.
Really great skin btw. Judging from trailers and screenshots its the best skin fpr xbmc so far!
I don't have them with me, but if nobody beats me to it I can get the fonts up on megaupload when I get home tonight.
Wow, so much complaining about nothing. I don't understand any of the bickering on the forums. If you can use a computer well, you won't have any issues. It's just that simple.
Hitcher Wrote:Aeon Fonts ZIP
Thanks for the link!

And re: the bickering, it's really a drag when you're looking for a specific solution to a problem and everyone knows that if you post a question that is obvious to veterans of XBMC or Aeon itself, you'd probably be told to "go search" or "read X thread" and you have the nerd quibbles above you have to sift through that make it that much tougher...

That being said, I disagree with the comment regarding you won't have any issues as long as you "know computers", as I'm pretty proficient with computers myself but a lot of things aren't just generic computer knowledge regarding Aeon/XBMC.
Cyphon Wrote:Thanks for the link!

And re: the bickering, it's really a drag when you're looking for a specific solution to a problem and everyone knows that if you post a question that is obvious to veterans of XBMC or Aeon itself, you'd probably be told to "go search" or "read X thread" and you have the nerd quibbles above you have to sift through that make it that much tougher...

One issue is that the "veterans" know that those types of answers have been covered repeatedly and they would rather someone search and find the answer than have yet another thread about it. I, myself, haven't been here for a very long time, but I can say that recently there has been an astronomical amount of new people to XBMC which has caused an influx of basic beginner questions. That alone has probably caused many of the people that have been around here awhile to go nuts. The thing that has been setting me off lately though is the utter lack of respect some people on this forum give to people that dedicate their time to provide such a cool application to all of us for free. It makes my blood boil when I see people complain about how something is in a negative manner. I can see making suggestions and such, but I think a lot of people need to think before they write and try to word things in a more polite manner. I've been a little sharp toned with some people lately because of all the little comments that have been irritating me, but I'm trying to cool down a bit Smile
Thanks again for the incredible skin.
I've run into a problem with the newer version (I think) and I'm looking for .9 to try and test out what the problem is. Does someone have a copy of .9 I can get access to?
Quote:One issue is that the "veterans" know that those types of answers have been covered repeatedly and they would rather someone search and find the answer than have yet another thread about it. I, myself, haven't been here for a very long time, but I can say that recently there has been an astronomical amount of new people to XBMC which has caused an influx of basic beginner questions. That alone has probably caused many of the people that have been around here awhile to go nuts. The thing that has been setting me off lately though is the utter lack of respect some people on this forum give to people that dedicate their time to provide such a cool application to all of us for free. It makes my blood boil when I see people complain about how something is in a negative manner. I can see making suggestions and such, but I think a lot of people need to think before they write and try to word things in a more polite manner. I've been a little sharp toned with some people lately because of all the little comments that have been irritating me, but I'm trying to cool down a bit

Sorry in advance for going off topic, but give me just this one post Smile

Amen. I truly believe that the people behind this AWESOME project, skins, mods, plug ins, etc. don't get enough respect. I've been a user of XBMC for quite a while, (Before Library Mode Smile ) and WOW has this project come along, epically with people like djh_. XBMC is an amazing project, but without the glitter, no one will use it, don't hear me wrong, The PM Series of Skins have always been a standards, but Many users just want something different. I still can't believe that all of this cool stuff is FREE. That's what makes XBMC and the skins so great.

Thanks again djh_ for all your hard work making XBMC a totally viable HTPC solution.

--FF
^ I second that, solely because of this skin, I will soon buy HTPC and also because of this skin, I am downloading and ripping movies like crazy, just so I can have it in my collection with gorgeous fanart and covers. I'm addicted and I love it. It's a pleasure to turn on my old xbox and see the gorgeous interface, I can't wait for all the updates and tweaks and fixed. Once again, thank you very much. I/We appreciated it more then you know.
I'm sorry if this is information is somewhere but I can't find it... It seems that Aeon still doesn't has the "Smart Playlist" dialog implemented, is this in the works or in the todo list for some version? Not that I actually use it for now but just wanted to notify you about it...
is there a way to go to the wide banners for tv shows, or am i doing something wrong with my shows? all of my images are random crops of shows.
There isn't any support for banners.
you have to use regular posters for TV Shows.

by the way any updates to the skin djh_ ? Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19