Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [DOWNLOAD/CHANGELOG] Aeon (via github)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Evanrich Wrote:anyone else notice the overlay issue? I just did a clean reinstall of the latest XBMC for windows, clean install of auriga (from Git) and still the watched icon does not overlay properly.

UGH please dissregard this, I just read through the mk2 thread, and see that you did post that it would be fixed later...my sincere appologies djh
Evanrich Wrote:UGH please dissregard this, I just read through the mk2 thread, and see that you did post that it would be fixed later...my sincere appologies djh

djh_ thanks for finally adding the ability to have a default static background and maintain the backgrounds on the home screen. I've desired this functionality for a long time. All the new small additions are perfect.
Edit: I'm dumb
Nice on the TV night theme issue. That was a bugger.
I am confused last week I download a version from Github (http://github.com/djh/aeon/tree/master) and the new Multiplex option was working fine. I just download a new version so I can check out the "Curtain" backdrop for Multiplex. Now the Multiplex option is gone?
cpmike Wrote:I am confused last week I download a version from Github (http://github.com/djh/aeon/tree/master) and the new Multiplex option was working fine. I just download a new version so I can check out the "Curtain" backdrop for Multiplex. Now the Multiplex option is gone?

you have to go to all branches and then select Auriga !!!
Duh.... that was it. Thank you.
cpmike Wrote:Duh.... that was it. Thank you.

no prob... Smile
To be honest I have always followed Aeon very closely, but never have jumped into using it. Lately I have decided to give it a try and mix and and match some of these MOD's as well. I am trying to start by using Auriga from GIT but I have been reading all you need to do is hit download from the Auriga branch and that is it. When I hit download, nothing happens. Is there something I am missing. I feel like a complete idiot on this one. I tried Gitgui, but after 15 minutes it came up with an error.

If someone could get me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.
ekim232 Wrote:To be honest I have always followed Aeon very closely, but never have jumped into using it. Lately I have decided to give it a try and mix and and match some of these MOD's as well. I am trying to start by using Auriga from GIT but I have been reading all you need to do is hit download from the Auriga branch and that is it. When I hit download, nothing happens. Is there something I am missing. I feel like a complete idiot on this one. I tried Gitgui, but after 15 minutes it came up with an error.

If someone could get me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

use firefox not ie
Not sure whether this is related to Github, my computer or the source file? I am downloading the zip file and it stops after 87.9 (out of 89.9). Tried it twice now and it doesnt work. Anyone else with the same experience?
steve1977 Wrote:Not sure whether this is related to Github, my computer or the source file? I am downloading the zip file and it stops after 87.9 (out of 89.9). Tried it twice now and it doesnt work. Anyone else with the same experience?

It even doesn't start to download in my case. After clicking the zip or tar, it displays "Hardcore Achiving...." and nothing happens anymore. Sad
o_neill Wrote:It even doesn't start to download in my case. After clicking the zip or tar, it displays "Hardcore Achiving...." and nothing happens anymore. Sad

Same problem here Sad
Use Firefox or Chrome instead of IE.
I was using Firefox 3.5, but I got it to work in the end Smile. I just left it for ~20 mins, and it finally launched the download. Maybe github was a bit backed up?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19