Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [DOWNLOAD/CHANGELOG] Aeon (via github)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Nice to see that you're still with us djh_
For those who haven't spotted it yet, he's uploading auriga updates right at this moment
great news, more updates, yay!
Are the fonts a bit messed up for everyone now or is it just me? On the home screen and inside the settings page the fonts are all the wrong sizes now.
pete-woods Wrote:Are the fonts a bit messed up for everyone now or is it just me? On the home screen and inside the settings page the fonts are all the wrong sizes now.
Did you see this?
Quote:Be sure to download new font package from aeonproject.com.
Ah. Well I downloaded new fonts from the start of this thread - the zipfile was called "Aeon_Fonts260409.zip". I assumed it would be the latest.

However that made no difference. Seems the one straight from aeonproject.com is newer.

Edit: Oooh, the new fonts are nice..
The new fonts weren't even on the site until a few minutes ago.
The new fonts are just me messing about a bit, really, trying to spice things up. I'm not sure about some of the changes so bear with me.
pete-woods Wrote:Ah. Well I downloaded new fonts from the start of this thread - the zipfile was called "Aeon_Fonts260409.zip". I assumed it would be the latest.

However that made no difference. Seems the one straight from aeonproject.com is newer.

Edit: Oooh, the new fonts are nice..

Could you post a screenshot of the homepage....thanks
The new fonts doesn't work that well with non english languages. Character Ö gets messed up and Ä is displayed as ä on random positions, sometimes as Ä and sometimes as ä.

The character spacings are off aswell. looks messy.
I don't like the new font anyway... tested it and got back to the old one instantly.
The new ones do look a little sharper so i am sticking with themSmile
Im sorry Djh, I dont like em...No But keep up your work! Man your the design king!
I tried to download a fresh copy of Aeon from Github but it's not allowing me to (claims the page has errors). Is there another page I could download from?
DataVamp Wrote:I tried to download a fresh copy of Aeon from Github but it's not allowing me to (claims the page has errors). Is there another page I could download from?

What browser are you using?
Tried it with IE 8 and Firefox. Not getting anything.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19