Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [DOWNLOAD/CHANGELOG] Aeon (via github)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Wow, you really do have to use the latest SVN. Just updating to 9.04.1 wasn't good enough.
mekanikal Wrote:im guessing you do a fresh install of the stark build and then past everything else into the folders?

Stick on the main Aeon forum:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=49958

This way you can easily apply updates without needing to download everything again.
vism Wrote:Is anyone else getting the general TV fanart when in Seasons or Episode screen instead of the show's fanart?

Yes I get that too
Me too.
Think that's a 'problem' everybody has at the moment.
I've just compiled latest svn (1 hour ago) and still no fanart for the show in season/episode view.

btw i'm using the linux version of xbmc.
I just upgraded to the latest (linuxport-)SVN r.20873, downloaded Aeon Auriga freshly from git...and I'm only getting a black screen in the main menu. No backdrops are shown, except for fanarts under the movie and tvshow-section. Anyone else experiencing this?
Damn, background loading is a huge improvement for the home screen transitions! Completely fixed what had been a pretty huge annoyance for me.
Just updated to 9.04.1 and downloaded the latest build of Aeon. I am getting no backgrounds and when I go into TV shows. It errors to command line saying "No such file or directory exists" then resets back to an all black screen with just the main menu at the bottom.

I just unzipped and transfered everything. So I am pretty sure that I didn't miss anything. But I could be wrong.
overlays aren't working with recent svn build of XBMC and latest Auriga install. Tv show thumbs are different now, and if i watch a show, I can briefly see the check mark to indicate it was watched, but then it goes away, i can sometimes ALMOST make it out if i scan back and forth, but it doesn't stay on top of the thumb.
OK, I had been on the wrong brach, now I'm on the latest linuxport-revision and the black-screen problem is away. Seems to work fine now for me.
Can you post the link? I must be downloading from the wrong place as well.

Thanks.

o_neill Wrote:OK, I had been on the wrong brach, now I'm on the latest linuxport-revision and the black-screen problem is away. Seems to work fine now for me.
I downloaded and compiled directly from SVN using the branch: https://xbmc.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot...xport/XBMC

As of what I have read from other users here, you really need the latest revision fromt there to get it working again.

(Before, I was on branch 9.04_Babylon-linux-osx-win32, which does not include the relevant changes).
anyone else notice the overlay issue? I just did a clean reinstall of the latest XBMC for windows, clean install of auriga (from Git) and still the watched icon does not overlay properly.
I'm using SVN-19195M for the Mac, and getting the same no backdrop on the main menu problem. I assume I need a later release, but I'm perplexed as where to find it.
Using latest 20925 build, when hitting "Reload" in the movie information screen, aeon picks up all new data from my nfo's etc, but strangely the main fanart image isn't shown until I exit and re-enter the movies section. No fanart for any reloaded movie seems to get shown at all after a reload until I exit and reenter.
Quote:added: default "Curtain" backdrop for Multiplex

By default, Mulitplex will use a single generic backdrop. To enable global
backdrops/fanart, toggle the "Backdrops: ON/OFF" option

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19