Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [DOWNLOAD/CHANGELOG] Aeon (via github)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Found another excellent site for movie stills, the only small issue is that it is in French but other then making it a little harder to read the images are still good.

http://www.toutlecine.com/recherche/tout/ocean's.html
No updates to Aeon yet? It´s been like 3 years now.... heh well maybe not but it feels like 3 years anyway :-(
I thought the whole point of github was so that people could keep current to DJH's work without bugging the hell out of him.

Unfortunately he seems to have gone totally dark, so he's either brewing something spectacular or he just got bored and we're gonna be left with another 'Aeon Alpha14'.

I'm hoping the former.
Doraemonn Wrote:I thought the whole point of github was so that people could keep current to DJH's work without bugging the hell out of him.
If he did that this place would be full of the exact posts he wanted to avoid.
Hitcher Wrote:If he did that this place would be full of the exact posts he wanted to avoid.

If it were me I'd just ignore them and continue on.
Using github was a really really good idea.
Reading bug reports and feature requests on the forum after specifically telling people not to post them was a bad idea.
Hell github even has a section for bug reports that would have kept a lot of the stupidity away if people bothered to use it.

But anyway it's his choice what he wants to do, but I would have handled it differently myself.
A small update with massive implications. The main background handler, the Showcase view and the Wall view now all use XBMC's new background loading code. Skin performance is unreal. Make sure your XBMC is updated to something recent, though.

Oh, and you'll need to reconfigure your custom backdrops.
Smile
thanks djh_ for the awesome update Smile
EMK0 Wrote:thanks djh_ for the awesome update Smile
and jmarshall. Wink
Mmmm, i bet we all gonna have lots of work with our mods...
Silky smooth Wink The image loading is perfect now. Thanks Jm and Djh Wink
i cant change the settings backdrop.
anybody else has this problem?
neurosis13 Wrote:i cant change the settings backdrop.
anybody else has this problem?

same here...
Yeah I got the same problem.
Furthermore my custom weather backdrop doesn't show up. It just keeps on going through the ones from the last menu item I came from (Videos or Settings).
Not sure what happened here but I got the following error:
[email]xbmc@xbmc:~/.xbmc[/email]/skin/Aeon Auriga$ git pull
Updating 5f8f7d9..2cdcb52
error: Entry '720p/Includes_Objects.xml' not uptodate. Cannot merge.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19