Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [DOWNLOAD/CHANGELOG] Aeon (via github)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
has end time been implemented into the progress bar in auriga ?
Hrrmm when updating auriga from git today I seem to be getting stark.
Just to be sure I wiped and downloaded the auriga branch again and tried it manually same result. >.>

*edit* I think github just hates me lol.
I am having the same problem Azimuth, if someone could point out what we are doing wrong it would be great.
I'm also with the other user and very much prefer downloading the zip file but don't really see the point of downloading a 80mb file for an extra few lines few lines of code.

Is there any tutorial on how to use the git gui? all this command line stuff is floating above my head. I just need a clear cut way to get the latest updates without all the geek-speak Sad.

I've installed git and have used this tutorial. What do I do now? How do I actually go about downloading the latest version of the skin?

Thanks
You guys are downloading from here right?

http://github.com/djh/aeon/tree/auriga
git clone will clone the repository,
git pull will update to the latest head revision,
git show would present the recent changes.

and yes something messed up with stark and origa, i had the same problem too.
I have to respecify the branch when pulling now, it works but it's kinda odd.
Git knows what branch I pull, github just seems to be ignoring this.
Didn't want to open a new thread about it, but a quick heads up.. (Checked the smiting thread first so I didn't lose my head)

I noticed the Listitem.label doesn't display in list view for music playlists.. The other views are ok though..
I am currently getting an error when I try to change the branch back to master using Git checkout master.

Code:
error: You have a local change to '720p/Includesmediaflags.xml'| cannot switch branches.

Any idea? I don't mess with xml Huh
i cant get this git thing to work.
tried to dl from the dl button on the site and also installed git gui..
cant git either to work..Sad
installed google chrome..
and the dl button on the site works..
Big Grin
yeah i was having that problem too on Windows with IE, dl Opera and it works great
Vorm Wrote:I am currently getting an error when I try to change the branch back to master using Git checkout master.

Code:
error: You have a local change to '720p/Includesmediaflags.xml'| cannot switch branches.

Any idea? I don't mess with xml Huh

Having cloned the full lot - I now get an error message when trying to pull on the auriga branch saying

"error: 720p/DialogSeekBar.xml' not uptodate. Cannot merge."

Does anyone have any idea on how I can get this fixed?

Thanks

V.

Hmm, after deleting the lot and starting from fresh - I now get a different error message

error: Untracked working tree file '720p/Includes_Submenu.xml' would be overwritten by merge

when I try to git checkout --track -b auriga origin/auriga

Help please?
416 files changed, 0 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-) ....LOL
all the png files got refreshed ..Smile
well after the new updates i cant get my multiplex view good again. the info from my Movies aren't sown. i think it happened after i changed the "Layout" settings. can some1 try this also?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19