Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [DOWNLOAD/CHANGELOG] Aeon (via github)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
diemos Wrote:you have to use regular posters for TV Shows.

by the way any updates to the skin djh_ ? Thanks.

Check the links on the first page.
yea i figured, so no updates since 2009-04-03. its all good, so many mods, hopefully some can make it into 1.0 like the Menu Mod and start and end time those are amazing.
Quote:added: fully dynamic Info flags / ratings

Star ratings now displayed alongside media flags. Furthermore, whenever
flag/s are missing (i.e. when the nfo file lacks the required info) the
surrounding flags will reposition themselves to fit. Dividing lines are
also displayed and moved dynamically.

Link
How it looks -

And the new context menu -

@djh_
Maybe you should include the following in the next commit... It's not a mod and doesn't really change anything besides fixing menus navigation:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=48636
I'll take a look.
some very nice changes in the latest commit. Thanks !
This may by user preference but I think it looks odd that on the button menu, when you hover over "Home Visualizer" the "hover" texture doesn't exist, only the text color is changed.

In my opinion, it doesn't look a consistent menu like this... I know that that option is different from the others, that will switch a setting while the others will do some other action, but still, it looks odd...

I understand if you don't want to "fix" that on your master trunk, that's why I've changed this for myself (for anyone wondering, just remove the <usealttexture> tag from DialogButtonMenu.xml on line 94); just pointing this out though...
Wasn't intentional. Will fix.

The colour/alpha balance needs tweaking anyway.
looks awesome, will update tonight.
Many thanks for the recent additions to the skin.
Hrm... for some reason when I use the newest github version I don't get any txt on my main screen. XBMC loads and all the elements are there; the rss feed and menu bar etc... but there aren't any actual txt or words...just empty furniture so to speak... any ideas?
I've narrowed the problem down to something in the 720p folder. When I use the 720p folder from the official release (3/30/2009) then everything is fine, but if I use the folder from github or even merge the two folders, then all the txt is gone from all menus... the menus show and I can select things, but there is no text.
Great that you show up your PC in your signatur.
People who put such afford in virtual things, should be able to read and edit posts.

You have to download the font folder.
There is none in the github release that´s all.
I've downloaded the main release first with all fonts: Working XBMC.
Then downloaded last github release and overwrote all files: No text anymore.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19