Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: PseudoTV Live - SetTop Box Experience v.0.8.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
(2015-12-15, 23:32)colin_clout Wrote: [ -> ]My turn.... where is the PTLV Manager support!!! Has anyone else noticed that there is no button for adding interleaved channels within the PTVL manager. As far as I can tell I have the most recent version and peppy said he was going to fix this but I don't see anything. Im still running helix 14.2 because it seems that the only way to used PTVL Manager and without the ability to fine tune my networks (like I described above) what is the point. I really don't like the PTVL interleaving function and it doesn't seem to work as good as the PTVL manager interleaving feature. It crashed alot and such. Can I get some feedback?

I have picked up the c# port started by computergeek1507. I plan to bring it up to the VB source's level then extend it with requests. I would much rather code in c# than VB, otherwise I would support the original build. I have created a pull request for computergeek1507's initial start, but haven't seen anything. So I've just kept pushing to my repo:

https://github.com/stereoa/PseudoTV_Manager_Csharp

Keep a lookout and I'll be open to feature requests very soon.

EDIT: Supports Kodi 15.x also. FYI.
(2015-12-24, 04:55)stereoa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-15, 23:32)colin_clout Wrote: [ -> ]My turn.... where is the PTLV Manager support!!! Has anyone else noticed that there is no button for adding interleaved channels within the PTVL manager. As far as I can tell I have the most recent version and peppy said he was going to fix this but I don't see anything. Im still running helix 14.2 because it seems that the only way to used PTVL Manager and without the ability to fine tune my networks (like I described above) what is the point. I really don't like the PTVL interleaving function and it doesn't seem to work as good as the PTVL manager interleaving feature. It crashed alot and such. Can I get some feedback?

I have picked up the c# port started by computergeek1507. I plan to bring it up to the VB source's level then extend it with requests. I would much rather code in c# than VB, otherwise I would support the original build. I have created a pull request for computergeek1507's initial start, but haven't seen anything. So I've just kept pushing to my repo:

https://github.com/stereoa/PseudoTV_Manager_Csharp

Keep a lookout and I'll be open to feature requests very soon.

EDIT: Supports Kodi 15.x also. FYI.

Hi,

i found an error in the method:
"static string[] ReadPluginRecord(string dbLocation, string sqlStatement, int[] columnArray)"
the cycle :
"for (var y = 0; y <= columnArray.Length; y++)"
must be :
"for (var y = 0; y < columnArray.Length; y++)"
without <= but only with <

also in method : "private void TVGuideList_SelectedIndexChanged(System.Object sender, System.EventArgs e)"
for (var z = 2; z <= ruleSettings.Length; z++)
must be:
for (var z = 2; z < ruleSettings.Length; z++)

in the method:
"private void GenresList_SelectedIndexChanged(System.Object sender, System.EventArgs e)"
in the last else must be
selectArray[0] = 2;
otherwise in the Genres Tab will show only the ID and not the title of film

method:
public void RefreshTvGuide()
var part2 = part1.Split('_')[1];
in:
int part2 = Convert.ToInt32(part1.Split('_')[1]);
and
channelArray[channelArray.Length - 1] = part2;
in
channelArray[channelArray.Length - 1] = part2.ToString("00");
so the list of channel in TVGuide is ordered

With this modify works good.
Thank you.
@stereoa @ oibaf79 , maybe post here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=206141 to get their attention?
Hi all,

Interleaving question (i know, I know, another interleaving question, but my keyword searches through the old and new thread didn't hit what I needed).

I'm trying to create a HGTV plugin channel for my SO. Let's say it has 5 shows she really loves, and she wants the channel to sequence show 1, show 2, show 3, show 4, show 5, repeat.... So I make 5 channels - 4 hidden and 1 that interleaves the other 4 -.

How do I need to set my interleve sequencing of channels 2-5 if channel 1 is the final channel that will display? I know I need 4 advanced rules, all with the min and max channels interleaved to 1, but where I get hung up is that the last channel (channel 5) always seems to be sequenced "every other" while channels 1-4 swap out, so I get a schedule of: Show 1, show 5, show 4, show 5, show 3, show 5, show 2, show 5, show 4, show 5, show 3, show 5, show 2, show 5.....

How do I need to set my starting episodes and start position for channels 2-5 to instead get: show 1, show 2, show 3, show 4, show 5, show 1, show 2, show 3, show 4, show 5. Here's my settings2:

<setting id="Channel_1_type" value="15" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rulecount" value="10" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_opt_1" value="HGTV" />
<setting id="Channel_1_1" value="plugin://plugin.video.hgtv/?url=http://www.hgtv.com/shows/buying-and-selling/buying-and-selling-full-episodes-videos&name=Property+Brothers%3A+Buying+and+Selling&mode=GE" />
<setting id="Channel_1_2" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_1_3" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_1_4" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_1_changed" value="False" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_2_id" value="6" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_2_opt_1" value="2" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_2_opt_2" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_2_opt_3" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_2_opt_4" value="2" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_2_opt_5" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_2_opt_6" value="2" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_3_id" value="6" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_3_opt_1" value="3" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_3_opt_2" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_3_opt_3" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_3_opt_4" value="3" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_3_opt_5" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_3_opt_6" value="2" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_4_id" value="6" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_4_opt_1" value="4" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_4_opt_2" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_4_opt_3" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_4_opt_4" value="4" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_4_opt_5" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_4_opt_6" value="2" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_5_id" value="6" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_5_opt_1" value="5" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_5_opt_2" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_5_opt_3" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_5_opt_4" value="5" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_5_opt_5" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_5_opt_6" value="2" />
<setting id="Channel_2_type" value="15" />
<setting id="Channel_2_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_2_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_2_rule_1_opt_1" value="Flip or Flop" />
<setting id="Channel_2_1" value="plugin://plugin.video.hgtv/?url=http://www.hgtv.com/shows/flip-or-flop/flip-or-flop-full-episodes-videos&name=Flip+or+Flop&mode=GE" />
<setting id="Channel_2_2" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_2_3" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_2_4" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_2_changed" value="False" />
<setting id="Channel_3_type" value="15" />
<setting id="Channel_3_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_3_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_3_rule_1_opt_1" value="Fixer Upper" />
<setting id="Channel_3_1" value="plugin://plugin.video.hgtv/?url=http://www.hgtv.com/shows/full-episodes&name=Fixer+Upper&mode=GE" />
<setting id="Channel_3_2" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_3_3" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_3_4" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_3_changed" value="False" />
<setting id="Channel_4_type" value="15" />
<setting id="Channel_4_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_4_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_4_rule_1_opt_1" value="Love It or List It" />
<setting id="Channel_4_1" value="plugin://plugin.video.hgtv/?url=http://www.hgtv.com/shows/love-it-or-list-it/love-it-or-list-it-full-episodes1-videos&name=Love+It+or+List+It&mode=GE" />
<setting id="Channel_4_2" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_4_3" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_4_4" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_4_changed" value="False" />
<setting id="Channel_5_type" value="15" />
<setting id="Channel_5_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_5_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_5_rule_1_opt_1" value="Lakefront Bargain Hunt" />
<setting id="Channel_5_1" value="plugin://plugin.video.hgtv/?url=http://www.hgtv.com/shows/lakefront-bargain-hunt/lakefront-bargain-hunt-full-episodes-videos&name=Lakefront+Bargain+Hunt&mode=GE" />
<setting id="Channel_5_2" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_5_3" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_5_4" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_5_changed" value="False" />
(2015-12-27, 07:33)oibaf79 Wrote: [ -> ]With this modify works good.
Thank you.
Thanks! I am still porting a lot of the logic and some of the things like the for loops needed a lot of tweaking. With these notes you've identified a lot of things I'd have to go hunt down, so thank you very much! I will try this week or next to implement them and all the changes to date and create a build to distribute.

(2015-12-27, 18:54)BadKarma Wrote: [ -> ]@stereoa @ oibaf79 , maybe post here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=206141 to get their attention?
Unfortunately, that thread is closed.
(2016-01-06, 22:52)stereoa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-27, 07:33)oibaf79 Wrote: [ -> ]With this modify works good.
Thank you.
Thanks! I am still porting a lot of the logic and some of the things like the for loops needed a lot of tweaking. With these notes you've identified a lot of things I'd have to go hunt down, so thank you very much! I will try this week or next to implement them and all the changes to date and create a build to distribute.

(2015-12-27, 18:54)BadKarma Wrote: [ -> ]@stereoa @ oibaf79 , maybe post here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=206141 to get their attention?
Unfortunately, that thread is closed.

Thread opened and sticked, I appreciate you picking up the project, please when you can push your updates to the master... Thanks
I love this addon. Thanks Lunatixz. I'm just wondering.....after a few updates ago, it's taking up to 5 minutes to change channels on all three of my Kodi setups. I've tried reinstalling and creating a new settings file. Is this happening to anyone else or just me before I go spending time trying to redo all of my computers?
(2016-01-09, 19:27)fernicus Wrote: [ -> ]I love this addon. Thanks Lunatixz. I'm just wondering.....after a few updates ago, it's taking up to 5 minutes to change channels on all three of my Kodi setups. I've tried reinstalling and creating a new settings file. Is this happening to anyone else or just me before I go spending time trying to redo all of my computers?
No issues here
Hi, im new to the forum but a long time xbmc/kodi pseudotv user.
Just made a couple of smart playlists to use as channels in PseudoTV live.
All of the episodes in series 1 are HD and only 12 episodes.
Almost all the episodes on series 2 are HD, but im filling the holes with sd content .
My problem is that when pseudotv live is creating the channel is only fetches all the episodes from series 1 and just two epsiodes from season 3 from series 2. And those episodes are sd content to fill in the gaps, and those two are the only episodes from that tv series loaded. Is there a reason for this?
Remember this happend on simpsons one time also, when i had a simpsons channel. Then only the sd content would load into the pseudotv.
Is there a reason for this?
The data structure is like this
/storage/hd/tv/series1
/storage/hd/tv/series2
/storage/sd/tv/series2
So you can see one of the series is spread out over two folders, but this shouldnt realy have anything to say since its loaded to library.. I thought that atleast.
Any idea of whats wrong?
Did try make a channel with only series two, and only the two sd content episode loades. Not any of the hd episodes.
But i want both of those series in one channel and all episodes, any idea of how to fix this?

Edit: even deleted the two sd episodes from series 2, now when creating the channel it completly skips series 2, only series 1 get fetched to the channel in pseudotv.
Ok, I've posted and searched all over.. what is the secret to get playon working with PseudoTV? If i use playon browser as a plugin source, everything freezes and kodi crashes when i tune to the station.. if add as a upnp loction for the channel, get message asking to rewind.. other plugins work with no issue. and plugin browser works fine outsine of ptvl... also have the same issue with strm files pointing to playon browser(in ptvl)
Please HELP. I been using XBMC 10.1 for years and not upgraded because the original PseudoTV did it all FAST and populated 1000 channels of stuff in about 3 hours. I finally took a long look at Kodi and i am trying to use PseudoTVLive now. Here is the problem which i noticed other users having

Taking forever to populate channels now compared to xbmc10.1.
example my ABC category playlist has over 1000 in its entry and roughly takes less then 5 mins to populate it using XBMC 10.1
but in KODI I am waiting over 15-20mins to generate the same playlist using PseudoTVLIVE. I am using KODI 15.2 Isengard

It would take only 3 hours to populate my full 1000 channels using xbmx10.1 but using Kodi 15.2 its taken 12 hours and im only up to channel 100!!! might take a week.

Second problem is its taking 10seconds to switch between channels now. The ABC & NBC playlist i have are virtually identical to my old XBMC10.1 setup containing 1000s of shows per playlist but its taking 10seconds to switch between them. I do not have this problem using XBMC10.1 using the original PseudoTV script.

I saw with PseudoTV Live it says MEDIA LIMIT PER CHANNEL. and i set mine to 5000 to unlimited so my playlists would be HUGE and not repeat. So Why is KODI15.2 taking so long to switch channels and populate them now? I noticed the channels switch faster if I set the Medial Limit to 50-ore a bit higher. My XBMC10.1 setup it runs perfectly with same playlists and with unlimited entries and runs fast switching between channels and populating. Kodi and PseudoTV should not be weighed down by a big playlist.

Should I wait for a new update? I noticed others having problems like myself.
Will I always be stuck on XBMC 10.1 Huh I cant take it any longer on this Version.
PseudoTVLive is amazing now with so much more added and nicer interface with all my features I wanted added to the original Psuedo Script...but I can't channel surf or populate channels if the DELAY TIMES are going to be so slow. ..What to do?

I am not using any Internet or live feeds. all my files are local. I am a advanced user here but whats happening to this script ?
I have this running first time now and set it what I thought to see my windows PVR backend and HD Homerun yet it only loads USTV basic channels. Any idea why please?
(2016-01-20, 21:17)nb2a Wrote: [ -> ]I have this running first time now and set it what I thought to see my windows PVR backend and HD Homerun yet it only loads USTV basic channels. Any idea why please?

Wait for v.0.7.2 pvr support for the hdhomerun plugin.

Or use the hdhomerun option under autotuning and supply a xmltv file for it.
Thank you for the info by the main man himself! If you need any beta help with HD homerun reach out. I am in New York too in the TV business as an engineer.
(2016-01-20, 21:22)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-20, 21:17)nb2a Wrote: [ -> ]I have this running first time now and set it what I thought to see my windows PVR backend and HD Homerun yet it only loads USTV basic channels. Any idea why please?

Wait for v.0.7.2 pvr support for the hdhomerun plugin.

Or use the hdhomerun option under autotuning and supply a xmltv file for it.

I have had no success to get HD home run to work. I can only get basic channels on USTV now to run.
Would you please have a link on how to get an XMLTV file to work?

Thanks again
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38